Aperture IVA Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA

About Aperture IVA: At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

Click Here
"I wasn't very long with aperture so I cannot comment much about then. But when they took over the company I was with originally they have been very helpful. Kept in touch even after my IV A has been finished for a year ."
"Aperture was very good at dealing with all my creditors"
"5 STAR WITH ALL THE HELP TO GET YOU BACK ON TRACK"
"Aperture is a really good service they provide,knowing that I’m debt free is such a relief,and would recommend their services to anyone that is struggling with debt"
"Mostly very good, but I am still waiting to know when my IVA is finally complete. This has rather spoilt things"
"My situation was handled very professionally and I was advised in all stages of my IVA. The staff were polite and understanding whenever I had a concern. Though a long process, without the option of the IVA and guidance from Aperture I would not be financially sound today"
"A good company, and professional people"
"Knowledgeable, efficient and understanding. Which made the whole process of the IVA bearable."
"Looked after me very well, especially when circumstances changed & had to stop paying for a while, & decrease monthly payment. Completion of IVA went smoothly, much to my surprise!"
"Very helpful, allowed me to get my life back on track."
"Took a heap of worries off my shoulders it too 5 1/2 years to get back on my feet again with the help of Aperture , I am NOW Debt FREE , the future looks brighter now and I can now sleep better now that all my worries have gone many thanks to the Aperture IVA team who helped me ."
"Helped us to get out of debt and after managing to pay this it is an eye opener of how easy it is to say NO to credit cards and stay debt free......."
"When we spoke on the phone, everything was explained very clearly, and they were very very helpful. If we had trouble paying one month they would work out a new payment plan for us to help us get through the remaining term of our agreement."
"The staff never made me feel timidated very helpful courteous and friendly"
"They have assisted me to get to a place of financial stability and took a big weight off my shoulders"
"Aperture gave me peace of mind concerning my debt."
"Very helpful and professional"
"On advise from my local CAB it was suggested i might me acceptable for an IVA to help pay off my credit cards/bank loans. They put me in touch with Aperture and from the first meeting they treated me with utmost respect and understanding and explained the whole process in terms which were easy to understand.They kept in constant touch arranging creditors meeting which i did not have to attend as they arranged everything.Once creditors agreed the terms Aperture were in touch directly after creditors meeting to inform me everything had been accepted.This was indeed a great relieve.I am now contacted by Aperture annually for a review of my finances. Thanks to Aperture It is a great to be able to get on with life without the worry of my creditors contacting me.I know i can always call them or e.mail them if i need to."
"Could do with a bit more feedback on how things are progressing, especially any successful PPI claims etc. Otherwise a good service."
"Friendly staff who always go above and beyond to help with any queries."
Aperture IVA is rated 4.91 based on 467 reviews