Aperture IVA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA
Read Aperture IVA Reviews

About Aperture IVA:

At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

The only issue I had is the amount of time it took to finalise my IVA - 11 months was too long just caused anxiety and more worry
did not know my iva changed to you until i got a yearly statement then found out i had finished iva it took 2months to get refund then 8month to get certificate saying i was debt free
Very friendly and helpful all the way through very supportive and now debt free no more worries
Initially, (6 - 7 years ago) I was extremely pleased and comforted by the service I received as everything was done to ensure that I could afford repayments and communication was excellent. Halfway through my IVA things started to go downhill on the administration side of things wherein my emails and letters were ignored/overlooked and I had to make contact on more than one occasion to advise of a change of name AND still you do not have my correct address!! There is room for improvement!
Aperture IVA is rated 4.90 based on 518 reviews