Aperture IVA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA

About Aperture IVA: At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

"Easy, good advice and correspondance"
"Absolutely over the moon I found these online...they gave me my life back and got me back on my feet. They took all my worrys away, sleepless nights and made me feel myself ..I would tell anyone with money worrys and who's in debt to contact Aperture , just 1 word Fantastic thank you for everything xx"
"We were both at a very low point in our lives when we approached Aperture with regard to an IVA. At first it was very hard to take in, but the staff there made everything so straight forward and were very kind and informative with every aspect of our IVA. We cannot thank Aperture enough for the help and guidance that they gave us, not only are the staff very approachable and friendly, but they also make you feel at ease with something that is not easy to do, an IVA is not something to take lightly and the fact that we made it through to the end and are now free from all of the worry that we had financially, is a lot to do with the help that the staff at Aperture gave us. We will never be rich but we now have a very different outlook on credit etc and what can happen if things go wrong or change and you are no longer able to cope. Aperture are an amazing company and we thank you so very much for helping and guiding us through a very difficult time in our life and helping us to get where we are today, we will always be very grateful to you, thank you!"
"Very helpful and friendly"
"Made things so simple and worry free kept us informed every step of the way. Friendly respectful staff."
"Helped sort out financial worries when needed most, great service and friendly staff."
"Helped me get out of debt and manage my financial problems"
"very easy and friendly people they make it not as scary as it is and deal with everything very please over six years and would recommend them to anybody."
"My debts was unmanageable and also quite stressful during this period Aperture has helped me to control my debts with a consistent plan which was done with a professional team and understanding thank you I am now debt free"
"Absolute amazing service they helped me from an awful situation in debt to a brighter future. Can't thank the team at aperture enough"
"Helped us to get out of debt and after managing to pay this it is an eye opener of how easy it is to say NO to credit cards and stay debt free......."
"In a time of daily stress due to debt aperture took the stress away for wich im very grateful.ive now got my life back on track."
"Nearly six years ago my wife and I were in a bad place financially. We needed help, our local CAB, put us in touch with an advisor, she then connected us with Grant Thornton - now Aperture. This was the start of our much-needed recovery. From the very beginning, we were allocated a dedicated member of the staff, which was great as it meant we had someone to talk to. A plan was established that we could with effort, manage. Every year we were advised as to exactly where we were in the process, this was extremely helpful and in no time we were debt free and had our lives back. Since then with the benefit of the lessons learned and the help and guidance of the team at Aperture with are now in complete control of our finances and our lives. Many thanks."
"Aperture were fantastic from start to finish. They were there for me throughout the course of the iva in a non judgemental way. After I finally plucked up the courage to admit that I was struggling with my finances I went to the citizens advice center and they arranged for me to meet someone from Aperture. From that moment on it felt like the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders and I was set on the road to recovery. I wish I had had the courage to do this a year earlier."
"We completed our IVA a couple of months ago after 6 years. I can honestly say that this would not have been possible if it wasn't for Grant Thornton now Aperture for their continued support, advise, understanding and professionalism throughout. Knowing that we were not alone in this journey which at times was very stressful and upsetting they were always there to support and advise. We cannot thank Aperture enough for helping us to get our lives back on track."
"My IVA totally relieved the stress and worry I had due to not being able to afford the debt I foolishly accrued. From the very beginning I was made to feel comfortable and totally informed about the whole process. Everything was made so easy to sort out. I truely appreciate all the help I have been given sorting out my IVA in what was a considerable difficult time. Thank you"
"Going into and IVA is a big step and takes commitment, it can be very stressful especially if you have been passed on by other companies which does happen. This happened to we finally came into the hands of Aperture. They were very patient and professional and took the time to listen, always a bonus. We were very happy with the service we received from Aperture and would recommend them to others who like us find themselves in difficulty. We are now debt free and life is good. Thank you Aperture!"
"I could always contact a real person for advice. The stress of rising interest was taken away. Thanks"
"When we spoke on the phone, everything was explained very clearly, and they were very very helpful. If we had trouble paying one month they would work out a new payment plan for us to help us get through the remaining term of our agreement."
"Very friendly and helpful all the way through very supportive and now debt free no more worries"
Aperture IVA is rated 4.92 based on 397 reviews