Aperture IVA Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA

About Aperture IVA: At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

Click Here
"Very helpful and sorted out everything for me now I’m getting everything sorted to a better future thanks for all your help"
"Very professional and oh so helpful. I would highly recommend this company"
"Had excellent help from them, all the way through."
"Hi I've been in a iva with aperture for six years and have found them very helpful.i am no longer in debt and can budget like aperture taught me and I have money in my savings account.i would recommend aperture to everyone"
"Excellent customer service and friendly and helpful staff"
"Glad our IVA is completed thanks for your help and support. We now have a worry free debt free future :)"
"excellent service and very proffesional always went the extra mile to help"
"Very good service and very helpful"
"Always so helpful and supportive from start to finish."
"During this very traumatic period, the service and reassurance provided by Aperture helped me focus on dealing with the issues at hand, giving me the confidence to plan ahead for the future."
"I was referred to Aperture by a professional debt counsellor when I had run into financial problems caused by a change of family circumstances. My father died very suddenly and I had to immediately cut my working hours to the bare minimum in order to care for my mother who suffered from dementia, and needed constant care. I struggled for as long as I could, robbing peter to pay paul, teeming and ladling money from account to account, borrowing more to make payments and stay up to date, until I was at the end of my tether, and feeling totally ashamed of my situation. I approached a debt counsellor who explained about an IVA and referred me to Aperture. I was so embarrassed to need this appointment, but I have to say that it was the best thing that could have happened. Everyone that I have dealt with has been so supportive and non-judgemental that I stopped feeling so negative and began to believe that there would be light at the end of the tunnel. My IVA was for 6 years, and although it seemed a long time at the beginning it actually passed quite quickly, and I am now out of the IVA and on a whole new road. I could not have survived without this help. I would have lost my home and probably my job. I dread to think of where I would have been. Everyone at Aperture that I have spoken to has always been really pleasant and helpful. There was always a clear answer to any question that I asked, and I was never made to feel anything other than a valued client. I happily award this company 5 stars for the service they have provided me with, and would like to give everyone there a huge Thank You - You changed my life."
"Very professional, no nonsense, very helpful and easy to contact, without their help I would have really struggled to get my debts under control again. Thank you Aperture."
"I think this company is just fantastic I was in a very very very bad situation through a health issue in the family I won't give the figures but I owed over 5 years wages and nobody wanted to help I was a lost cause but when I was recommended to these people by the VAT man of all people all that changed it was almost like they where my mates they got behind me talked to me and explained possible solutions, in the end, I was in an IVA this was something I had been refused on two other occasions using other company's I was told that my income was too low and there was no point in trying again but these guys got it for me and today I am debt free and it was easy. Thanks again you guys you're the BEST. Brian"
"Having found myself in a spiralling amount of debt, due the breakdown of my marriage and financial changes, I had no idea where to turn. I was trying to make payments to the different people I owed money to but really struggling with the daily telephone call and letters. A friend recommended me to Aperture and from the first point of contact they were so helpful, they gave clear guidance but above all at no point did they ever judge me, quite the opposite, they praised me for taking the step and reaching out to an expert in the field. I will be eternally grateful to my friend who signposted me and to Aperture for helping me to get debt free in less than 3 years."
"I would recommend aperture am so greatful for all there help and support I was in a lot of debt and didn’t know how to get out of it felt desperate ... friendly people that didn’t judge my situation gave me so much support and helped me get my life back on track... I’ll always be eternally grateful..."
"A company that cares and made me stress a debt free carnt thank all the staff enough for there help and wish Aperture all the best and luck for the future helping people like me debt free and to enjoy my life thank you."
"lifesavers!!!!! end of x"
"Courtesy and support where needed was top class. All strain and worry removed if you put your trust in Aperture. I cannot speak highly enough of their efforts on my behalf"
"Aperture worked very efficiently, smoothly and speedily with my IVA. Deciding to do an IVA is a worrying decision, but Aperture and our advisor Farhad Choudhury took some of the stress out and guided me through the whole process. I highly recommend Aperture."
"Professional, personable, freed me of debt and anxiety"
Aperture IVA is rated 4.91 based on 467 reviews