Aperture IVA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA

About Aperture IVA: At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

"Having been trying to pay so much money out, it was a relief to have an amount that was affordable, and now being debt free is fantastic"
"All the hassle and stress taken away and someone was on our side."
"I found Aperture understanding , supportive and professional in the advice given throughout the duration of my IVA"
"At first I was told by a charitable advice line that I couldn't have an IVA as my income was not sufficient to repay one! I then found what is now Aperture before my life as a single parent crumbled around me. I have no idea what would have happened had I not had their help, it has been a long hard road but could not have done it without the non judgemental help I have received from day one."
"My journey with Aperture was excellent. Very helpful and understanding. Would highly recommend to anyone who is struggling with debt."
"We were very pleased with the service provided from start to finish. It was efficient, simple to understand and professional. All staff we came in contact with were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We always felt supported and never alone. We would definitely recommend Aperture to anyone seeking a solution to their debt problems."
"The team at Aperture have always worked with us to find solutions so that we could keep going and finish our IVA. Our IVA journey was long and very hard at times eventually we finished after 8 years. There were times when I thought we couldn't make it but we had amazing positive and timely support from our IP and Aperture team. Communication was clear and easy, questions were answered promptly and our fears were diminished. The journey and finishing the IVA was a team effort between us and Aperture."
"They were professional and considerate. They helped me through a difficult period and were always prepared to listen to any questions that I had. I would certainly recommend them."
"They made happy with the work was done by excellent staff"
"Very good service overall, everything ran smoothly from start to finish of iva. All calls were dealt with in a friendly and professional manner and the annual review was always a hassle free process. I received my completion certificate in just over three months."
"Throughout my IVA experience Aperture were at hand every time to assist me. When I came to the end of my IVA their commitment to assisting me forward was second to none. I would not recommend anyone getting into debt but if you are in that position and an IVA is the only way forward then Aperture will get it done for you."
"From the time that Aperture took over my IVA they were extremely helpful, professional and more importantly they were very very understanding of our needs."
"it made me happy because it helped me deal with my debt and took a lot of stress away for me"
"So pleased that we sorted our finances out with aperture. It gave us peace of mind and lifted a great weight off our shoulders. Would definitely recommend them."
"The whole process and dealings with Aperture was exceptional. i was treated with dignity , fairness and genuine concern which made the process very easy"
"Excellent service takes all the worry about repaying creditors repayments were perfect for us would recommend aperture to anybody"
"From the first day i was put in contact with you helped to put my mind at rest it was a great relief to me at that time at which point i didn!t know which way to turn. You guided me through the process of my IVA for which i will always be grateful thank you."
"Thanks to Aperture now I can rebuild my life after a differcult 5 years, they were supportive and helped me get threw it. I was very nervous at the end of my Iva but they were fast and efficent in completing my Iva, I can look forward too a brighter future thanks too them"
"I would recommend anyone with money worrys and who's in debt to contact Aperture. They were fantastic and simplified everything and made me worry free. I was kept informed every step of the way and friendly respectful staff. Thank you for everything"
"Always there if needed could not have done the five years without then thank you everyone"
Aperture IVA is rated 4.92 based on 397 reviews