Aperture IVA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA
Read Aperture IVA Reviews

About Aperture IVA:

At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

Very helpful at all times, sometimes difficult to get in touch with, but very happy with the way it was conducted and completed. Would recommend
I was at my wits end with all my debt and did not have any one to turn too . I got in touch with STEPPING STONES and they gave me the number to APERTURE . Once I got in touch with them they gave me reassurance and got me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm debt free now and back on the road to rebuilding my life . I recommend APERTURE to help you throughout your difficulties.
Peter
Aperture have been great for me from start to finish of the whole IVA process, I'm now debt free thanks to aperture. They always answered questions and worries that I had over the duration and put my mind at rest everytime
Aperture was excellent .
Excellent assistance and communications
I was please I join aperture otherwise I would be nowhere I did not anywhere to go thank you for all the help was given to me.
God bless
If you're in the kind of mess we were in a few years ago, I can't recommend these guys highly enough. We tried different things for years, to try and sort our finances out and stumbled over Aperture by accident. I'm glad we did!
Getting into debt is like walking a long and dark tunnel but with Aperture guidance it will end up in a well lit road at the end of IVA. I will encourage anyone who is struggling to pay off his/ her debt to contemplate IVA through Aperture. The people at Aperture will accompany one from the start to completion of IVA. I am very grateful of your professional acumen in helping me to rebuild my financial life. I can’t praise Aperture more. You brought back a smile on my face. Many thanks.
Excellent customer service, worked hard and efficiently to sort any questions or queries out
The staff and advisors were very professional and also helpful during my IVA. We are now financially free and much more relaxed and without the worry of having the fear of bailiffs or Sheriffs at our door. Would highly recommend Aperature to anyone thinking of becoming debt-free
Supportive, professional & discrete. They assisted me through every step.
5 years on, I completed my IVA & would recommend their services
Before Aperture took my case I had already been with solicitors for a good three years and no real progress was made.I was very depressed and felt helpless especially when they kept transferring me one company to anther as a way to eat my little money I had.
APERTURE has restored my faith in humans ,I'm now free to go and live in another country without worrying about the bank cashing me.My mind is free and am very gratefull and please keep up the good work because you have made a difference to my life.
Help out when thing's where tough and made it lot easier to bring my debt down
I was very apprehensive before asking for help but Aperture (Grant Thorntons at time) were none judgemental, honest in there advice and helpful from day one until completion. It is a very stressfull time when bankrupsy is looming and you think companies like Aperture are another company after your money, but it doesn't cost you anything extra for there invaluable help.
Aperture saved my life....that simple xx
It was an easy process from start to finish and great that you can now manage things online.
Iwas in deep debt, fate arrived at my door, it was Apertue thank god, they helped me by working my with on in and out of my finances, arranged an IVA and from that moment all phone calls and thretening letters stopped,thatwas five years ago.
I am debt free and will stay tht way. Thank You So Much I Have A Debt Free I Again.
Great & Reliable friendly Trusted customer service
Good attentive service
Very straightforward, very friendly people on the helpline from start to finish. I have recommended aperture to a few friends and family. Not a bad thing to say.
Aperture IVA is rated 4.90 based on 518 reviews