Aperture IVA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA
Read Aperture IVA Reviews

About Aperture IVA:

At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

They are a great company who helped me get back on track financially through an IVA. They helped step by step and made sure I understood all that was gonna happen. I would recommend them to anyone
Aperture made everything easy and took a very large weight off my shoulder letting me see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you aperture.
After a messy divorce and a year of worry I was put in touch Aperture who talked me through the process of an IVA. They contacted all my creditors and sorted it all out and although 5 years seems like a long time now if you pay your monthly debit it’s stress free and you can get on with your life. Now that it’s done I look back and think it’s the best thing I could have done. I would highly recommend it as I know people in the same situation and you feel like you have nowhere to turn.
Aperture helped me get out of debt and took away all my worries. Very helpful and friendly. Great Service.
Very helpful at all times, sometimes difficult to get in touch with, but very happy with the way it was conducted and completed. Would recommend
The only issue I had is the amount of time it took to finalise my IVA - 11 months was too long just caused anxiety and more worry
I was at my wits end with all my debt and did not have any one to turn too . I got in touch with STEPPING STONES and they gave me the number to APERTURE . Once I got in touch with them they gave me reassurance and got me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm debt free now and back on the road to rebuilding my life . I recommend APERTURE to help you throughout your difficulties.
Peter
Aperture have been great for me from start to finish of the whole IVA process, I'm now debt free thanks to aperture. They always answered questions and worries that I had over the duration and put my mind at rest everytime
Aperture was excellent .
Excellent assistance and communications
I was please I join aperture otherwise I would be nowhere I did not anywhere to go thank you for all the help was given to me.
God bless
If you're in the kind of mess we were in a few years ago, I can't recommend these guys highly enough. We tried different things for years, to try and sort our finances out and stumbled over Aperture by accident. I'm glad we did!
Getting into debt is like walking a long and dark tunnel but with Aperture guidance it will end up in a well lit road at the end of IVA. I will encourage anyone who is struggling to pay off his/ her debt to contemplate IVA through Aperture. The people at Aperture will accompany one from the start to completion of IVA. I am very grateful of your professional acumen in helping me to rebuild my financial life. I can’t praise Aperture more. You brought back a smile on my face. Many thanks.
I wasn't very long with aperture so I cannot comment much about then. But when they took over the company I was with originally they have been very helpful. Kept in touch even after my IV A has been finished for a year .
Excellent customer service, worked hard and efficiently to sort any questions or queries out
Aperture was very good at dealing with all my creditors
The staff and advisors were very professional and also helpful during my IVA. We are now financially free and much more relaxed and without the worry of having the fear of bailiffs or Sheriffs at our door. Would highly recommend Aperature to anyone thinking of becoming debt-free
Supportive, professional & discrete. They assisted me through every step.
5 years on, I completed my IVA & would recommend their services
5 STAR WITH ALL THE HELP TO GET YOU BACK ON TRACK
Before Aperture took my case I had already been with solicitors for a good three years and no real progress was made.I was very depressed and felt helpless especially when they kept transferring me one company to anther as a way to eat my little money I had.
APERTURE has restored my faith in humans ,I'm now free to go and live in another country without worrying about the bank cashing me.My mind is free and am very gratefull and please keep up the good work because you have made a difference to my life.
Aperture IVA is rated 4.90 based on 518 reviews