Aperture IVA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA

About Aperture IVA: At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

"Very professional, no nonsense, very helpful and easy to contact, without their help I would have really struggled to get my debts under control again. Thank you Aperture."
"I think this company is just fantastic I was in a very very very bad situation through a health issue in the family I won't give the figures but I owed over 5 years wages and nobody wanted to help I was a lost cause but when I was recommended to these people by the VAT man of all people all that changed it was almost like they where my mates they got behind me talked to me and explained possible solutions, in the end, I was in an IVA this was something I had been refused on two other occasions using other company's I was told that my income was too low and there was no point in trying again but these guys got it for me and today I am debt free and it was easy. Thanks again you guys you're the BEST. Brian"
"Having found myself in a spiralling amount of debt, due the breakdown of my marriage and financial changes, I had no idea where to turn. I was trying to make payments to the different people I owed money to but really struggling with the daily telephone call and letters. A friend recommended me to Aperture and from the first point of contact they were so helpful, they gave clear guidance but above all at no point did they ever judge me, quite the opposite, they praised me for taking the step and reaching out to an expert in the field. I will be eternally grateful to my friend who signposted me and to Aperture for helping me to get debt free in less than 3 years."
"I would recommend aperture am so greatful for all there help and support I was in a lot of debt and didn’t know how to get out of it felt desperate ... friendly people that didn’t judge my situation gave me so much support and helped me get my life back on track... I’ll always be eternally grateful..."
"A company that cares and made me stress a debt free carnt thank all the staff enough for there help and wish Aperture all the best and luck for the future helping people like me debt free and to enjoy my life thank you."
"lifesavers!!!!! end of x"
"Courtesy and support where needed was top class. All strain and worry removed if you put your trust in Aperture. I cannot speak highly enough of their efforts on my behalf"
"Aperture worked very efficiently, smoothly and speedily with my IVA. Deciding to do an IVA is a worrying decision, but Aperture and our advisor Farhad Choudhury took some of the stress out and guided me through the whole process. I highly recommend Aperture."
"Professional, personable, freed me of debt and anxiety"
"After aperture took over my IVA it was well managed"
"Throughout my IVA I couldn't have asked for a better company to support my journey! The friendly professionalism and clear communication made the process so easy to complete. Thank you Aperture."
"Before I started with Aperture my life was a mess, the help and assurances they provided gave me hope again. I’m now debt free and confident I will never go back to the way my life was. Would recommend to anyone,"
"I can honestly say, every single member of staff I dealt with throughout my time with aperture, were professional, empathetic and non judgemental. They made the process of going through an Iva, as painless as it possibly could have been. I cannot speak highly enough of aperture."
"When my world fell apart with my marriage then finding out she gambled all our saving and lost the house. I was well up to my neck in it so I went to get help and they told me about Iva with then grant Thornton’s now my life is amazing"
"Took a heap of worries off my shoulders it too 5 1/2 years to get back on my feet again with the help of Aperture , I am NOW Debt FREE , the future looks brighter now and I can now sleep better now that all my worries have gone many thanks to the Aperture IVA team who helped me ."
"Friendly and professional service.great team"
"We managed to keep our home ,otherwise we would been made bankrupt. they were very understanding with my ongoing medical problem which surfaced in the last six months of the IVA. We are now clear of debt and have now the ability to save money for rainy days."
"Aperture helped me settle my iva smoothly and efficiently,very good service provided"
"Aperture help me by keeping me informed of my progress throughout my Iva , they where really pleasant when you rang them to ask any questions of concerns. Truly a really good company to help you"
"They were very helpful and friendly very nolegeabile and helped me every step of the way they helped me get back on track I give you and all the staff at apiture a big 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
Aperture IVA is rated 4.92 based on 396 reviews