ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
booked to recover my vehicle . three times could not load as did not have moving skates . failed to pass information to drivers and failed in customer service . rubbish . they use to be good
I booked a collection and delivery today (Sun 28th April 2019), I was apprehensive being a Sunday, but they didnt "delivery"!

Haven't hear nothing at all, I tried texting nad calling the driver which got me no where.

It wasn't until I called into AnyVan that afternoon that they were able to tell me that the driver had been issue the wrong pick up day "due to system error".

They hadn't any intention of calling me to let me know though and I only found out by waiting on hold 10 minutes to speak to someone. I tried their online support but they just told me to call as their system said it was all fine!!!!

Members of staff have said how much they have been struggling to get drivers to work for them recently! They said they could rebook it today, but it was "unlikely to happen".

They actually lied to me on the phone originally saying its a system error, but now I have requested compensation (which they are offering NOTHING) as it was down to the drivers mistake, who will be fined instead.

They have rearranged it for tomorrow meaning myself and the person the item is being collected from will have to take the day off work.

I will update this view if the service is actually provided.
This company is full of retard foreign drivers. You will be sorry. Didnt turn up as agreed then throw my goods in any old storage and try to re charge for delivery. Please please dont get caught up in this scam.
Don't use them , the worst customer service possible took 2 days to deliver my furniture 120 miles away then throw it in the lockup. Complete cowboys.
Absolutely cowboys - do not use. Let us down SAME DAY after we had paid extra for a specific day. No compensation. Terrible customer service - didnt even call back when they said they would . Steer well clear.
They are rubbish would stay well clear of them they take a booking on line and the money. They phoned me on the morning of the delivery and tell me that they can not do it and can not guarantee that they will not be abal to do it at all they rubbish and a waste of time stay well clear of
I ended up having the most stressful moving experience. They outsourced the service, so the 'Michael' that was supposed to be my Van was impossible to contact (or never exist). I had to contact the customer service which was pretty useless. The communication that they promised never happened and the driver never called me. The worst part was they turned up very late with a scary looking driver who was not helpful at all. He charged me extra five pounds to ride with him even though earlier he said I was not allowed to get in the van with him (though on the website, they said I could). The move was in November 2018, but I was so afraid of the driver that I waited till I moved out of the house to write this review.
Anyvan came recommended by the company I purchased my furniture from. After it was booked by the company I received no information from Anyvan at all, until on the day of delivery, when a cocky scouser with no customer service skills called, he was quite rude and robotic, repeating that the team time delivery slot was 5.30 to 6.30 and I was after that, would not commit to a delivery time at all! At 7 ish evening I called them as still no delivery, office now closed, after me texting Iam told delivery would be between 8-10pm the on a Saturday night?!?! I text back to say forget delivery to be told I would be charged for storage and re-delivery!! The attitude of the Anyvan cocky Scouser was again robotic and horrendous , I was so upset! This company is shocking and don’t know how they trade!! I would never ever use them again and would advise to stay clear and well away from these bandits ! Amateurs!!
Booked van and two men to move some large, heavy furniture. The turned up and complained they didn't have access to one of the cupboards, completely ignoring the fact that access was hampered by two of the items they were moving. We agreed that the cabinet had not been emptied, but even when it was they complained. Stood around for 45 mins, then contacted their office to complain that the job couldn't be done and left. They didn't even have the means to move some of the furniture. My husband bought a wheeled trolley thing which was really useful, not sure have these men would have moved any of our furniture without one. I would not recommend using this company, unhelpful and a total waste of £75.
My partner used this service and had a terrible experience with them.
They didnt turn up till hours after the scheduled pick up window and he could not get any info about what was happening. He was left in the dark and it was dark by the time they arrived!
I got a call from anyvan on the morning of the day of delivery, implying that the driver was outside the shop from where my item was going to be picked up and that the shop was closed and wouldn't open for another couple of hours. Anyvan told me they would now have to rearrange everything and get another driver. For that I had to pay a 50% surcharge which was £44. I then spoke to the owner of the shop from which my item was being picked up and it transpired that the driver had in fact already contacted him on the afternoon before the day of delivery and had then been informed of the shop's opening hours. So the driver was fully aware of the time when my item could have been picked up and could have made arrangements accordingly rather than pretend he was outside the shop and his schedule had been thrown into disarray. Anyvan claim that it was my fault for choosing a timeslot between 8am and 6pm which I assumed covered the delivery time but is apparently for the pick-up time. This is not clear on the website. Either way, the driver was fully aware of the shop's opening times well ahead of setting off so there was no need to "rearrange " anything. Charging me an extra 50% of the delivery fee was a utter rip off.
Worst ever service. Van sent too small we had to get our own van. Anyvan not interested and just want to pass the buck. Don’t use ever. Worst company I’ve ever dealt with
Late arrival job booked for 8-9am turned up 13-45 late due to a driver going sick job booked over two weeks ago then add insult to injury charged £50 for getting my removal done on the same day because it was over 140 miles away they should give me a refund even helped the helpers both ends absolutely shocking to be charged the extra
The driver was a bit earlier, but then impatient about me not being ready, but that was ok. I was expecting friends to help me bring things to the ground floor, but they were late. The driver wasn't very understanding. I mentioned I just had foot surgery, but he didn't care. He didn't offer to help for a fee or something, or any other solution. I had to bring things downstairs on my own with my recovering foot. I find it outrageous when companies forget they are working for people, and they have to adapt to unforeseen circumstances. Shame of AnyVan for not offering good solutions. I used AnyVan before when drivers were more human, I'm not using this service ever again.
I bought a prijon kodiak kayak through ebay . Anyvan quoted on the ebay listing. All the kayaks specifications are very visible on the net . On pickup the kayak , the van was too small. Obviously no research been done. Anyvan has kept full payment of about 160 pounds. Atrocious , brutal costumer service.
Dreadful company...Avoid at all cost!
Twenty minutes after paying the amount I was quoted (£45 for a sofa to be delivered two miles away) Anyvan called me to say it would cost me another £120 and did I still want to go ahead? I said no and they said my £45 would be refunded into my account within 24hours! This never happened and on phoning them twice have been told I'm not entitled to a refund!!
I purchased an item on ebay and booking the pickup and delivery for from anyvan. The driver picked up the item, he claimed he delivered to a next door neighbor but till this date i didn't get the item.

He actually negligently abandoned the goods there and it was picked up as trash and i never got my item. i bought the item for over 700 pounds.

They use third party vans and drivers, who are highly incompetent and non professionals.

They misplaced my goods and left me in pains as i lost everything.
They use third party van drivers and companies who are very much incompetent. They are very negligent and are not professionals. Picked up my item and dumped it at the delivery address without handing it over to anyone.

Literally left my items unattended and not in care of anyone till they were trashed.

Over 800 pounds worth of item disappeared, all thanks to any van's negligent and unprofessional driver.

Please avoid them any day any time.
I had an absolutely terrible experience, the main points being:

* The driver arrived two hours late for the booking. We had one call to advise he would be later than expected with no further updates.
* The estimate amount of boxes on our job was wildly inaccurate meaning we did not have a big enough van than what we needed!
* The removal driver’s attitude was “not my problem”, I called AnyVan who weren’t interested in helping either. I’m still waiting two days later for someone to call me about another van to attend.
* Whilst at our job the driver was constantly on the phone discussing other jobs. When loading and unloading he wasn’t listening to where we needed things.
* When I booked AnyVan stated that it would be fine that IF we needed to wait for key release to the new house the driver would wait and charge a waiting charge. After I booked however the driver called me and insisted we pay this first. When I asked would I get my money back if I didn’t need the time he said no. He then said he would call AnyVan and the charge wasn’t added until later.
* As expected we had a delay with our key release - I had a call from Any Van that the driver wouldn’t release my items from the van until the amount of 94 pounds was paid. I felt that I was being held to ransom for the additional payment.
* When unloading we were told that items are only delivered to one dowstairs room. If you can’t manage to move boxes upstairs on your own it’s not their problem.

Our job was a nightmare from start to finish and it was only from some last minute help from REDFERN REMOVALS that we were able to move our items out on time. REDFERN did our buyers removal and the price they paid was only slightly more than what we paid with one lorry and one large truck with five men!

Moral of the story: DO NOT USE ANY VAN UNLESS YOU WANT A SUBSTANDARD SERVICE AND A DISGUSTING ATTITUDE.
The service I have just received from Anyvan is shocking to say the least. I booked a van to pick up a sofa and deliver it to my first floor flat. The booking was made over the phone and I even made sure to explicitly state that the sofa would need carrying up a flight of stairs. I even paid an extra £15 to have a second guy help. On arrival I was informed that the drivers had only been paid to deliver my sofa to the ground floor so my extra £15 paid for a guy to move a sofa appropriately 10 feet from the van to just inside the entrance to my building!

To top this off I was told the driver would have to charge an extra £28 to carry the sofa up the stairs, but don't worry! The driver informed me that - "We'll do it for £20 cash in hand!!!" What kind of cowboy business is this?! As you can imagine they were all to keen to leave when I refused to hand them the cash, leaving me and my partner to carry the sofa up the stairs ourselves. They even had the cheek to tell me "the sofa is quite light so it shouldn't be too much trouble!"

What makes this even more infuriating is that I can get a quote right now for anyvan to deliver to my first floor flat in 3 hours for just £7 more than I paid earlier this week, for the same price tomorrow, or even £5 less the following day!

Even the process of making a complaint required me to wait on hold for 20 minutes, to then just receive a bunch of empty half apologies because I was to blame for their incompetence. I have read a couple of other responses to negative reviews in the same vein and can only say do not listen to their dishonesty!!!
ANYVAN is rated 3.17 based on 648 reviews