ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
The driver arrived on time, but that's about it. The van was already half full with goods and the driver had no idea about the amount of stuff which needed to be transported. He blamed the company for not providing enough space in the van. Although there were two persons on the van, they forced me to load all the stuff with them.They also left 3 items because there was no more space left and when I complained the driver blatantly lied and said that not only all the stuff was taken but also some extra things were loaded. Such a ridiculous claim! The company sided with their clown employees. Many of the items were damaged during transit but the company refused to accept any responsibility whatsoever and only offer vain apologies once they've ruined everything. BEWARE of this dishonest company. If you really want to try their cheap service then gather as much evidence as you can with pictures of before and after and do not sign the delivery fulfilment document unless you are 100% sure that everything is safe. You have to be like Sherlock Holmes to deal with this company.
Took the money ahead of the job then early in the day have called to say they don't have a second person to allocate. Can it be done by one person. 3 desks and stairs at both locations! I don't think so. This model may work in a city where there are zero hours and self employed workers waiting for jobs. It doesn't work in Barnstaple.
VERIFIED REVIEWER "Lies, false promises, more lies followed by further lies and then they simply stop responding to your issues, broken items and loss of sentimental values. Lost furniture worth 3000gbp. I have now referred to different organisations including rip off Britain, retail ombudsmen and trading standard.
I arranged for a 8-9am collection from a 10ft storage unit for a long distance delivery. I even called when I was finalising the quote. This time had to be met as I could not be there I had to arrange someones else to be there to open the container. The driver didn't pitch. When I followed up I was told that he would be there between 2-3pm. I then called anyvan and they looked into the matter and returned my call offering me a £20 discount from a £647 bill. I had incurred additional costs as I now had to stay in a hotel for the night as my belongings would only be delivered very late the next day. The driver only pitch at 18H10, refusing to collect my items saying that he had been told 10 cbm and not a 33cbm container. As it's a self storage facility and they use shipping containers, the front of the container said 33.2 cbm. I explained to him that the container is cut in half and that I only am using one half. My friend walked him around to the back end of the container to show him there was another door to access the other 10ft portion of the container. He then showed my friend his mobile phone and the instruction, what was amazing was that his next delivery was in Ireland. How was he going to deliver my belongings in Cumbria the next day if he was catching a ferry to Ireland. He refused to take the consignment. At this time the Anyvan office had closed. No emergency telephone numbers or contacts at all. The next day when I got in contact with Anyvan they refused to refund me saying that the driver had taken photos of my container and I had to prove to them that I only had 10ft by emptying it and showing them with photographic evidence that the container was split in 2. They don't even deserve the 1 star.
After months of saving money from my 8 year old son's disability benefit, we finally bought him a swing and slide set he had desperately wanted, so he could play safely at home and meet his sensory needs. Playgrounds can be difficult for him. We booked anyvan to collect this for us 8 miles away, near the rugby stadium in Twickenham. The evening before collection we were called demanding extra money to collect our 'large' item (though we gave them an accurate description during booking via the Ebay listing) and after paying which left us with no choice of pay further or lose our original payment which is wrong! Furthermore unbeknown to us on the day of collection due to a rugby match the main access to the road was closed. Despite there being secondary access the driver cancelled our collection and left to another job during our pre paid window with 3 hours remaining!. Not only did anyvan refuse a refund they expected us to pay even more to rebook. We are now in contact with trading standards. If anything the most upsetting part is that This is a company who on their website claims that they do charitable work and help those in need. However is contradictory to how they have treated us! hypocritically keeping money from a disabled child for a service they did not provide. Trust the 1 star reviews this is a money grabbing company with poor customer service. Suspicious combination of only 5 star and 1 star reviews. All the positive 5star reviews on here have been 'invited by anyvan' to wrute a reciew. Coincidence no? Trust the latter. Please check other review sites for the real reviews of this company l e.g.GOOGLE ANYVAN REVIEWS
Lies, promises, more lies followed by further promises and then they simply stop responding to your issues, Referred to my credit card company for chargeback.
booked to recover my vehicle . three times could not load as did not have moving skates . failed to pass information to drivers and failed in customer service . rubbish . they use to be good
I booked a collection and delivery today (Sun 28th April 2019), I was apprehensive being a Sunday, but they didnt "delivery"! Haven't hear nothing at all, I tried texting nad calling the driver which got me no where. It wasn't until I called into AnyVan that afternoon that they were able to tell me that the driver had been issue the wrong pick up day "due to system error". They hadn't any intention of calling me to let me know though and I only found out by waiting on hold 10 minutes to speak to someone. I tried their online support but they just told me to call as their system said it was all fine!!!! Members of staff have said how much they have been struggling to get drivers to work for them recently! They said they could rebook it today, but it was "unlikely to happen". They actually lied to me on the phone originally saying its a system error, but now I have requested compensation (which they are offering NOTHING) as it was down to the drivers mistake, who will be fined instead. They have rearranged it for tomorrow meaning myself and the person the item is being collected from will have to take the day off work. I will update this view if the service is actually provided.
This company is full of retard foreign drivers. You will be sorry. Didnt turn up as agreed then throw my goods in any old storage and try to re charge for delivery. Please please dont get caught up in this scam.
Don't use them , the worst customer service possible took 2 days to deliver my furniture 120 miles away then throw it in the lockup. Complete cowboys.
Absolutely cowboys - do not use. Let us down SAME DAY after we had paid extra for a specific day. No compensation. Terrible customer service - didnt even call back when they said they would . Steer well clear.
They are rubbish would stay well clear of them they take a booking on line and the money. They phoned me on the morning of the delivery and tell me that they can not do it and can not guarantee that they will not be abal to do it at all they rubbish and a waste of time stay well clear of
I ended up having the most stressful moving experience. They outsourced the service, so the 'Michael' that was supposed to be my Van was impossible to contact (or never exist). I had to contact the customer service which was pretty useless. The communication that they promised never happened and the driver never called me. The worst part was they turned up very late with a scary looking driver who was not helpful at all. He charged me extra five pounds to ride with him even though earlier he said I was not allowed to get in the van with him (though on the website, they said I could). The move was in November 2018, but I was so afraid of the driver that I waited till I moved out of the house to write this review.
Anyvan came recommended by the company I purchased my furniture from. After it was booked by the company I received no information from Anyvan at all, until on the day of delivery, when a cocky scouser with no customer service skills called, he was quite rude and robotic, repeating that the team time delivery slot was 5.30 to 6.30 and I was after that, would not commit to a delivery time at all! At 7 ish evening I called them as still no delivery, office now closed, after me texting Iam told delivery would be between 8-10pm the on a Saturday night?!?! I text back to say forget delivery to be told I would be charged for storage and re-delivery!! The attitude of the Anyvan cocky Scouser was again robotic and horrendous , I was so upset! This company is shocking and don’t know how they trade!! I would never ever use them again and would advise to stay clear and well away from these bandits ! Amateurs!!
Booked van and two men to move some large, heavy furniture. The turned up and complained they didn't have access to one of the cupboards, completely ignoring the fact that access was hampered by two of the items they were moving. We agreed that the cabinet had not been emptied, but even when it was they complained. Stood around for 45 mins, then contacted their office to complain that the job couldn't be done and left. They didn't even have the means to move some of the furniture. My husband bought a wheeled trolley thing which was really useful, not sure have these men would have moved any of our furniture without one. I would not recommend using this company, unhelpful and a total waste of £75.
My partner used this service and had a terrible experience with them. They didnt turn up till hours after the scheduled pick up window and he could not get any info about what was happening. He was left in the dark and it was dark by the time they arrived!
I got a call from anyvan on the morning of the day of delivery, implying that the driver was outside the shop from where my item was going to be picked up and that the shop was closed and wouldn't open for another couple of hours. Anyvan told me they would now have to rearrange everything and get another driver. For that I had to pay a 50% surcharge which was £44. I then spoke to the owner of the shop from which my item was being picked up and it transpired that the driver had in fact already contacted him on the afternoon before the day of delivery and had then been informed of the shop's opening hours. So the driver was fully aware of the time when my item could have been picked up and could have made arrangements accordingly rather than pretend he was outside the shop and his schedule had been thrown into disarray. Anyvan claim that it was my fault for choosing a timeslot between 8am and 6pm which I assumed covered the delivery time but is apparently for the pick-up time. This is not clear on the website. Either way, the driver was fully aware of the shop's opening times well ahead of setting off so there was no need to "rearrange " anything. Charging me an extra 50% of the delivery fee was a utter rip off.
Worst ever service. Van sent too small we had to get our own van. Anyvan not interested and just want to pass the buck. Don’t use ever. Worst company I’ve ever dealt with
Late arrival job booked for 8-9am turned up 13-45 late due to a driver going sick job booked over two weeks ago then add insult to injury charged £50 for getting my removal done on the same day because it was over 140 miles away they should give me a refund even helped the helpers both ends absolutely shocking to be charged the extra
The driver was a bit earlier, but then impatient about me not being ready, but that was ok. I was expecting friends to help me bring things to the ground floor, but they were late. The driver wasn't very understanding. I mentioned I just had foot surgery, but he didn't care. He didn't offer to help for a fee or something, or any other solution. I had to bring things downstairs on my own with my recovering foot. I find it outrageous when companies forget they are working for people, and they have to adapt to unforeseen circumstances. Shame of AnyVan for not offering good solutions. I used AnyVan before when drivers were more human, I'm not using this service ever again.
ANYVAN is rated 3.26 based on 603 reviews