ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Will never use this company again. Completely unreliable. Driver booked for my removal did not turn up. Call Centre staff were quite condescending and fobbed me off with a bunch of excuses (“he will be there in 15 mins, in 30 mins, in 1 hour..). I eventually got hold of the driver 2 hours after he was meant to arrive and discovered he could not speak English. Choosing this company was one of the biggest and costliest mistakes I’ve made.
Stay well away from this company. We moved from Paisley In Glasgow to The Republic of Ireland. To say there was a damage to most our items is an understatement. Almost every part of our chest of drawers has damage, our Wardrobe has bad chips gone out of frame and doors. Coffee table ruined too and plenty more damaged items. Called Anyvan to see about insurance and we were told they would not be covering it, even though they took 730 pound off us when we booked and it clearly states that we would be insured. Then they told us to contact the removal firm, who upon taken the call flew into a rage and was very aggressive towards my girlfriend and put the blame on me and my 73 year old dad. We were more or less told to mind our business when we asked about insurance... to sum it up, avoid anyvan if you value your possessions
They play the 48hours rules and make changes leave you no choice but accept it or pay extra £100
Avoid this company unreliable, unprofessional ,they just send any man with a van as they are just a call center. if you have have issues after they don't wont to know, go with a reliable trustworthy company and save yourself time and money
AVOID. Rogue Moving Company. They don't deserve one star. They are a Polish company. They should be reported to the police. They will provide a quote then , increase their charges without explanation. Their drivers use every excuse to charge you more. Do not use, they are criminals.
Total rubbish. Not collected my bike and won’t refund. Had the cheek to say I had to pay another fee of 50% of the first fee to reschedule. Don’t trust these people. Total con
The customer service person was extremely impolite, condescending and patronizing.
Use at your own risk, don't use for a house move, use somebody else, anybody... they were booked for 10-12 and didn't turn up till 15.40.. all my furniture had to taken out and left in the garden while I waited for another driver, customer service consisted of lies and excuses... I strongly suggest reading the reviews if you are moving house
Will never use again, failed to deliver on the nominated day, supposed to deliver the following lunchtime, failed again, contact numbers for drivers not answered, customer service couldn’t contact the driver, an absolute shambles!
I chose anyvan due to the very high rating of the company on trust pilot however after my experience I will never be using the service again and I do not recommend this to anyone. I booked a move for almost 200 miles so naturally I will be feeling uneasy and hoping things are handled well. I was told on the day before that the van would arrive between 8-11 AM. However that never happened, the customer service was abysmal. I was on hold for a long time and had to get others involved due to not being able to get through. The online chat had the same generic copy and paste answers so eventually I called the number and was told the driver had cancelled and there were no other drivers in the area for the day until tomorrow. This is pathetic as there should obviously be a backup My Landlord wanted me out that day and I had arranged for transport etc which was pricy and that I had to cancel. If it weren't for a family member getting involved and helping me and negotiating with the flats I lived at, the move wouldn't have worked at all. The next day the Van came and took the furniture down. I was appauled at how badly the items were handled being shoved down onto the street and then into the flat and the very unprofessional attitude from the delivery men saying things such as "I would hate to live in a place this small." and very making inappropriate rude comments about the items and to me. Not to mention only one was even wearing a mask. They also complained about Anyvan and explained they were contracted and stood complaining about the company for some time as if it had anything to do with us. When phoning the company to complain, a family member was told that "from past experiences" they would not give even a partial refund of £50 as I paid about 400 in total. This would imply that similar things have happened in the past which is completely unacceptable. I have relied on this company and given them my time and money and I could never do this again. I'm baffled by the high reviews on Trust pilot as on other websites they are mainly negative which leads me to believe that the reviews are paid for or forged. Do not give this company your time, they are completely inexcusable. Use another reliable removal service. I still require a refund and if needs be will be taking this further.
Bought a fridge from EBay. They dropped it twice. Bust the insides and dented the doors. Offered £60 compensation. Fridge will cost £250 to fix and still have dents in the doors. Total clown service.
I am 62 with mental health disability, I find it very difficult to understand and follow instructions, also I get confused easily. I live alone with no friends or family so that means that I have to do everything myself. I went on AnyVan website. There are online forms to complete one of which I thought was to be used as a guide for a quote, so I listed the larger items and guessed how many bags and boxes there would be. I informed them of my mental and physical issues, I received a quote and accepted it fixing a moving date. I have been finding the thought of the move very distressing as due to my mental health disability I become emotional regularly. On the moving day I felt ill and extremely anxious. The driver rang me as they were travelling to tell me the time they would arrive. The driver and mate had a look round my home and after a lengthy conversation, in a foreign language, informed me that my items were not packed correctly so they were unable to carry out the move. I rang the company and explained the situation, the reply was that I would have to book another day and time when my stuff was correctly packed at a cost of 50% of the original quote? The driver (who was the only one who could speak, broken, English) already knew the outcome as he had spoken to his boss(in a foreign language so I had no idea what was said) I fixed another date and they left. I found the experience distressing and became quite ill? I had to change the moving date again because I was too ill to move, I had no strength or inclination to attempt to move. The move was scheduled for Wednesday 26/05 /2021 and I rang them to rearrange the date on Sunday 23/05 /2021 giving them over 48 hrs notice making the change of date not eligible for any extra costs. Finally I had to do my best to steel myself for the move? I received a call informing me that they would arrive by 11am, which was smack in the middle of the time slot. The Luton van was reversed onto my drive and out got two young men dressed in t shirts, shorts, trainers and one had a baseball hat, my impression was do these lads look like people I can trust to take care of my stuff? They had a look around the bungalow and upon entering the back bedroom, the English speaking??? driver checked his mobile phone and said you have not asked for dismantle things. What needs to be dismantled? The single bed that I had moved, fully assembled, into the bedroom myself? It would not be moved until dismantled, so I did it myself. At which point I decided my best bet was to hide in my bedroom? They had a running conversation in a foreign language which I found to be extremely rude and disrespectful. They loaded most of the boxes and then came into my bedroom where I was trying to practice the calming techniques that I had been instructed to do when distressed and anxious. Once again the driver consulted his mobile phone. He informed me that I had put two single wardrobes but these were doubles because they had two doors, I thought they were singles because they stood alone and not joined together? He then said because of my mistake he could only move one unless I paid extra for the second one? He then spotted two wooden fire surrounds and asked what they were and if they were to be moved. I told him that they were to be moved, he said they weren't on the list so they would have to charged extra or not taken? By this time my calming exercises had evaporated. I asked what list was he referring to and it was the guide that I had filled in for the quote? I told him that it wasn't a list of the only things that needed to be just a guide? His response was he could only take the things on the list and I had to pay extra for the items not on the list I refused to pay any extra, told him that I wanted all my stuff back in my home and I was going to get a refund. It took me fifteen minutes to on hold to get an answer, by which time my emotions were all over the place. The agent told me that the list I supplied was the inventory they worked off therefore I either pay the extra charges or only the items on the list could be moved. After her telling me the same thing several times and saying that it was my fault for not including everything to the list I finally broke down and told the lads to put all my stuff back as I didn't want to use this company. The woman kept telling me that it was all my fault and I would not receive a refund. Through a flood of tears I told her that I would sooner throw away £610 than use their company. All this from a company who associates its self with and supposedly supports a metal health charity. You should be ashamed because I am disgusted.
All I can say about this company is it is USELESS & INCOMPETENT. I booked them on Saturday 29 May 21, to pick up my new car in Oxford. I received all confirmation emails that this was being arranged, I received a call from an AnyVan representative asking me some questions and to let me know that the driver would be at the garage in the morning to pick up my new car. I made sure on the Tuesday 2nd June 21 with the garage that the car was ready and that AnyVan would be there to pick it up in the morning. Come Pick up day and no email, text or call from AnyVan. At 12pm I called them, after waiting 20 minutes for a representative. I was then informed that they could not find a driver to pick up my car. Now this was booked on Saturday 29th May 21 & a call on the Monday 31st May 21, so far so good, but on the actual day it has to be picked up no contact from AnyVan. Their representative repeatedly apologized, but could not offer a solution or any help at all, just kept repeating "We cannot find a driver". As I am on the phone to this USELESS & INCOMPETENT company, my daughter was on the internet searching for another company. So my question to this AnyVan is how come my daughter can find on the internet in 10 minutes another driver and your company who specialize in transportation cannot find another driver?? My advice to people who are looking go somewhere else, all AnyVan offer is stress and being out of pocket.
Don't ever use this company! Awful service and arrogant, unhelpful drivers! I was expecting a proper lorry, but they turned up in 2 Vans! Left a lot of our stuff behind! Don't use them!
Never ever use this company!!! I booked for a 10am start because i have a sick elderly disabled person living with me.The driver phoned at 8.30 am which woke her up,they wanted to start then. This was the start of a terrible day. The 2 delivery guys told us it was Ramadan and that they were fasting which accounts for the fact that they were weak and tired.This did have an impact on their performance throughout the day. The two removal men had the worst Body Odour i have ever smelt in my life.I had to wear 2 Covid masks but i could still smell it and the odour lingered in each room they went in the whole day. They couldn't understand even basic words/instructions in the English language. I took it slow and tried to explain but they just had a glazed look in their eyes and just kept saying 'Yes Boss'. For example there were 3 TV sets over 40' which were on the booking form.I had omitted a 4th TV by mistake. As we had only paid for 3 (over 40') i told them to leave the small one and take the big one but they left the largest and heaviest 66'. They then called and offered to take it for £37 cash, that's a nice little fiddle on the side... Considering 2 garden tables were paid for on the order i actually only ended up needing 1 there could have been some kind of compromise here. They had No packing materials WHATSOEVER! They have damaged furniture and scraped newly applied wallpaper, also chipped paint. I do have photographic evidence of this. If they had understood and followed my instructions this wouldn't have happened. I even told them to take the empty drawers out of a chest so it would not catch the wallpaper but they just went ahead when i was in another room. In both houses they had used the bathrooms without asking any permission and urinated all over the seat and floor area.I believe because of their attitude the they had done this on purpose. I genuinely think this was the first house move they had ever done. One of them actually pointed to a normal coffee table and asked me what it was. My electric bed was brought downstairs without the 2 bases being separated, i told them it was very heavy on the order form and all they did was complain and because they didn't carry the base parts separately or let me know when the bed was going as requested several times they have trapped cables that operate the motor as well as other damage to it and now it is inoperable! There were some pieces of the bed mechanism which came off during the rough man-handling of the frame.I have no idea where the parts belong. This bed alone cost well over £1000 and was used every night by a disabled person. NOT NOW! Thanks a lot! They knew the sizes of furniture when the order asked for them but arrived in a van that was obviously too small, this meant they had to do a second trip,they disappeared for 5 hours and finally finished at 11.30pm. There were no calls or texts offering an explanation for their absence at all. It was only when we went on the 'chat' and had messaged a customer service representative that they called after she said she would contact them. We thought they had run off with our medications and goods so it was extremely worrying. I chose this company because of the glowing reviews from other customers on the internet. I felt really stressed out disappointed with their general unwillingness to do their job correctly. I wish i could give zero stars. I'm totally dissatisfied with their service. Would i recommend these 2 cowboys or this company? NEVER Update: I have now provided photographic evidence of most of the damage caused to Anyvan.com. Yesterday I received an offer from them for the paltry and insulting sum of £140 for the damage caused to my home and furniture! £140 won’t even cover the cost of a technician to review the damage to the motorised bed mechanism. Because of their workers lack of care, training and expertise in the job, a registered Disabled man can no longer benefit from the use of an electric mechanical bed! The bed is completely not usable or fit for purpose. There has been no offer to repair or replace the bed. It’s disgusting customer service from Anyvan.com Tomorrow I am seeking professional advice and direction from my legal representative. I am not accepting £140 compensation. I will seek a true and fair amount to cover the irresponsible damage caused by Anyvan’s employees. This is a true and factual statement about our experience using any van.com Mr Paul Harris and Mrs Patricia Newbery
Terrible customer service
I booked this company for a house removal. I apparently forgot to understand that every single item of the house had to on the removal list. Failing to do that left me ditched and abandoned with a couple of vans of stuff still in the property and no way of moving it. I'd paid for the premium removal service... This company, as well as being expensive, WILL ABANDON YOU. I feel like I've been mugged.
Booked the van. Day before pick up they cancelled because although I had given the correct measurements they realised they actually didn't have a van long enough.
Customer service non existent, gave me a provider whom did not know the customs regulations, no communication with transporter for 5 days, called anyvan whom charge one third of total cost, not interested. Beware the transporters are not even based in UK, if i sent with courier whom sent a canvas side vehicle thus not guaranteed secure or watertight, now not refunding my money either.
Worst company ever, will never use or recommend this company to anyone. Parcel arrived to destination late after me paying £69 pound, then got told by them will have to reschedule for next day, and pay another £69.
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 1,292 reviews