ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
The website claims to match any quote. The man on the phone didn't want to know. I felt pressured into giving my card details there and then.
No one turned up so now I have to chase up a refund (they refuse to give) Avoid avoid avoid.
When booking the delivery the first thing that was wrong was they got the item wrong as a small table and not a LARGE MARBLE DINNING TABLE
After trying to get that sorted and explaining I actually paid for 2 delivery drivers it was changed
The van arrived and was shocked to see a van which did not portray what i believed to be a national company with trained removal people .As it was an expensive marble table this is why i choose Anyvan,and not a local company.Big Mistake
On arrival was told there was some damage ,what they actually meant was they had not strapped the table in as there didnt seem to be properly facilities. However when I was trying to take pictures of the damage felt very intimidated.
The agent on the phone was very nice and explained the shattered table had to be removed for Health and Safety,as I explained I had my grandchildren and my dog.
Thought this would be straightforward however have had an email to say they are in talks with there TRANSPORT PROVIDER !
I dont understand why as it was pretty straight forward
I booked this company in good faith to move a piano telling them there were several steps to the front of the property. They didn't get in touch seeking any clarification but then said there were too many steps when they arrived.
I was charged full price for the non-removal and they wanted more than double to re-book. Just a money-making racket.
They team packed quickly and seemed helpful however when they delivered my sideboard it was scratched deeply and in several places, having paid nearly £300 for it Their customer service was appalling and slow and generally obstructive, believing only one side. After weeks they offered me not even a third of the repair cost. DO NOT USE THEM. They’re cheap but you’ll pay in the long term.
Never again. The van was late and although they packed quickly, a sideboard of mine was scratched repeatedly and deeply. Their customer service team were appallingly unhelpful and after weeks of wrangling offered me a sum that doesn’t even cover a third of the cost of repair. DO NOT USE THEM. They are cheap but you’ll pay in the long term.
Appalling experience never use this company. Moving is stressful and without a professional service it can be terrible. Late, slow. vans not big enough, customer service a joke.
I would never ever book Any Van - they are scam! They basically charged for NO service at all - the van drivers walked away on the moving day. Find more respectable company.
The money I raised for moving costs has basically been stolen by @AnyVan which is fantastic. Disgusting service, stolen goods, damaged items/walls, inappropriate comments, leaving my items outside in the dirt and rain. Got a phonecall from them to say it's pretty much my fault.

1) They left my previous property unsecured & unlocked with the keys in the door because they couldn't be bothered to wait 5 minutes for my neighbour to return

2) An item costing £190 has mysteriously disappeared after many comments from the drivers stating "Ooh this stuff is expensive, are you rich?" No, I'm a nurse and bought this stuff from charity shops. @AnyVan refuse to believe its been stolen.

3) It took them 8 hours to drive from West Yorkshire to the coast. They then refused to do services I'd paid for because 'it was late'.

4) They left my mattress and sofa outside in the dirt and rain. Both of them are now damaged.

5) My neighbour witnessed them actually not doing any work at all and just sitting around. Probably why it took them 8 hours to drive down.

6) The walls at my new property are scratched and damaged now. My landlord repainted the property only two weeks before I moved in.

7) When the drivers left, they came back to my door demanding that I hadn't paid them for assembly (I had). They then went on to text me at 2am demanding money.

8) The company called me to say it was my fault and responsibility to watch the drivers at all times, so not holding their employees accountable at all. Gross service.
DREADFUL SERVICE - BIKE DELIVERED TO WRONG ADDRESS BY OVER 250 MILES - EVENTUALLY ARRIVED 3 DAYS LATE WITH ADDITIONAL MILEAGE, BATTERY LOSS AS ELECTRIC AND HAD CLEARLY BEEN DROPPED - ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE - NEVER EVER GOING TO USE THESE GUYS AGAIN - COMPLAINT HANDLING EVEN WORSE - NO PERSONAL CONTACT ALL DEALT WITH VIA EMAIL - ABSOLUTE JOKE😡😡
I cannot express how strongly I do not recommend this company. The packing service was abysmal; for example, one box literally had one lampshade in it, another was half full of coat hangers, another had one pillow and one sheet. Our kitchen was left untouched, the key reason that we booked the service in the first place. The move day was so stressful - the drivers arrived 90 mins late and rushed the entire pack so that they would not be late for their next job - so they only packed very quick things, leaving all the kitchen items etc. But sadly this was the least of our problems. The delivery service lost a bag of all the bolts for our beds, and the legs for one of our beds. This has left one bed significantly impaired, and another completely unusable. The refund they have offered is well below anything that reflects the time, stress and cost of the company’s negligence.
They sent a pitifully small van, necessitating two journeys between locations
Upon arrival,
at the new house, the men immediately complained, saying there were more boxes than stated, I had notified the company of the number, but they denied this, and charged an extra £70; they complained about the amount of walking, and notified the company of an exaggerated distance by 30%, and charged £170 extra.There was nothing on the booking form to notify them of distance, nor in their terms and conditions.
They left two items behind, clothes, and a large painting.
They told me that they would reimburse me for the cost of moving by another company, but later denied saying this, because there was no record of the conversation, and then said they would have done the additional move for me.
The additional move by another company amounted to £48 (1 hour ,£40 =VAT)
They refused to reimburse me the full cost, and after five calls, they decided to reimburse me £35, as a goodwill gesture!
In the end, it cost me far more than a regular moving company,
the service was vey poor, the extra charges extortionate, about which I shall contact the Citizens Advice Bureau.
SO DON'T EVER USE THEM!
If I could give less than one star... I would.

I booked my AnyVan driver 3 weeks in advance. Received a call 2 days before to confirm my itinerary. Followed my driver live on the tracking link (in which it notified me he would be late for pick up).

Then 30 mins AFTER the allotted collection slot, I received a call saying that my driver could not complete the booking (no rationale given).

I asked for a replacement - they said they could try to find one but couldn't confirm a timeline. When I asked if I could also keep trying to find my own replacement, they said they wouldn't be able to refund me if I found a replacement and they didn't... so I was left at their mercy. Gave them another 3 hours to fix the problem and guess what? They didn't come through.

By some miracle (and lots of frantic calling of friends) I found a replacement service with another (EXCELLENT) company - check them out at manplusvan dot co dot uk.

But would I trust AnyVan now or in the future? No. Never again.

As a result of their incompetence, I was liable for another month's rent, penalties for late check out and in breach of my housing contract. They left me on the side of the street with all my stuff, in the rain, on the eve of a national lockdown. Absolutely appalling.

I'd discourage anyone from using their services.
Beware no removal men the lowest drivers you can imagine even my neighbours saw. They smoked POT on the job and wrecked my walls at the collection and delivery and broke furniture and soiled it in a dirty van. The company got out of it and took their low life staffs side. My own fault for booking such a disgusting company. My neighbours said you were lucky to get your furniture back as they looked like they would have nicked it. Damage caused to everytjing and ignored by anyvan until I got fedup of waiting weeks for a respectful response to £449 and £250 pieces of furniture they didn,t care one bit!!!!!! If you want to put your furniture on a bonfire after these have handled it book them to scrap it. And my home and my daughters home were both damaged and both immaculate newbuild or newly decorated homes which these type shpuld not have stepped thru the door of.
I wouldn't even rate it one star if I had the option!!

We were quoted £180 for a small chest of drawers n a small single (according to them a double) wardrobe to be taken to one address down the road. And then from that same address a futon Matress back to the original address along with the frame picked up along the way.

They come to mine... Decided the wardrobe won't get out... Despite my telling them it came in together.. So will go out together... Nope. Can't do it. So I call the company for a refund on the wardrobe only to be told no. No refund. So I've paid £180 for a small three draw chest of drawers, a futon Matress and small futon frame... To be moved down the road . No refund on the wardrobe. Shocking!!!!

The wardrobe went in like that... Why can't it go out like that... They didn't even attempt it because then I won't be entitled to refund... Which apparently I'm not entitled to anyway! no refund.
Im a single mum, that works nights and I literally saved every spare penny for three months to get this done.

So im £180 down. Wardrobe still in property. No refund for items not taken.

Luckily...i have two guys coming this evening to take the wardrobe to where its meant to go... . And i will be recording it to prove it can be done!!!! No doubt it'l make no difference to them and they'll still refuse the refund. But I will make it known that they're scam artists and rip off merchants!!
Absolutely fuming!!!!!
Cannot believe it.
terrible service while waiting to get my removal,then came at 7.oclock at night with to guys who hardly spoke english,had no protectors for your floor or there feet were rough with my furniture,do not use this setupas you do not know who is coming to do your flit
I sold a rowing machine on eBay. The buyer arranged for Anyvan to collect the item. The delivery driver did not have the eBay collection code which the buyer confirmed with me that Anyvan would have. I didn’t let them take the item since they didn’t have the code. I needed the code as proof of collection. Within 30mins the drivers returned with the collection code. But the were not in a very friendly mood to say the least at being delayed. It wasn’t a very comfortable situation to be in since the drivers were in a bad mood. I closed the door when they started to carry the rowing machine away and I heard one of the drivers say to the other “go to the other side and I’ll pass it over the wall”. Closing the door and not watching the drivers while the completed the loading process was my mistake. About 10 minutes later when I look out the front window and they had left. I noticed that a coping stone had been knocked of the top of my wall which had resulted in knocking some render of my wall.
I never arranged the collection so first up Anyvan informed me that I wasn’t there customer so there was nothing they could do. I got the booking reference off the person I sold the rowing machine to and they gave me permission to pursue a claim with Anyvan for the damaged they caused.
I provided photos of the damage wall to Anyvay. They responded by saying that they have carried out a full investigation and since I had no photos of the wall before the delivery showing that it wasn’t damage, they could accept any responsibility.
They also told me that I should have contacted the “transport provider who carried out the collection” I actually could not believe they told me that. Since I have no idea who the “transport provider” is since I never booked them, Anyvan did. They sent them to my house. I have no details of the persons Anyvan sent to my house. I’ve requested details of the “transport provider” from Anyvan but they refuse to give them to me and they have stopped responding to my emails and attempts to contact them.
I found their whole response quite unsatisfactory. If you are to take your chances and use this company, I recommend that you take photos of your property before they arrive. Because if they damaged your home their main concern is not making the situation good again. Their only concern is washing their hands of the whole situation.
When I now sell on Ebay, I will never let the buyer use Anyvan to book the collection and I myself will never use Anyvan’s services again. They were one of the worst, if not the worst company I have ever used.
Taken full payment ,told job will be done all booked , So I booked days off arranged everything, then told they can’t do the job don’t have transport to do the job , so then told will have to wait 3-5 days for my £340 back , DO NOT USE, cowboy company,
Was advised by their complaints department to take in-depth photos and videos of any item prior to the move. Then to film the delivery. Otherwise they will dismiss any of your complaints.

Would never recommend.
Paid for Art Deco wardrobes to be collected from a private seller and placed in my daughters bedroom.

Drivers wearing no PPE at all, rather rude and short tempered. Touched our personal belongings in the house. Which he had no right to. Refused to Wash hands or use hand sanitiser. Wanted to rush the job and go.

Drivers wore really rough with the wardrobes. There was a trail of wood going from front door up the stairs and throughout the house.

They bumped the wardrobe upstairs.

Second wardrobe refused to take upstairs

We asked them to place the wardrobe in the dining room and explained that we would have to move boxes out the way. The driver stated to pick the boxes up and throw them out the way. One of the boxes hit my sewing machine. Luckily this was not damaged. And the boxes wore going to charity.

The wardrobe was bashed around so much that it is unusable. When I opened the door the middle panel flow out and the wardrobe fell forward. This is now leaning against the wall and has been wedged in to ensure it doesn’t fall towards. Panels completely out of line.

Phoned up and complained immediately. Guy over the phone dealt with the issue professionally. Referring to complaint department.

Complaint department state we are not entitled at all to a refund of the delivery as they wore delivered. It doesn’t mater the condition of the delivery. Just that they wore DROPED off at the house.

They are not willing to pay for to pay for the expenses that we will have to pay to get the council to collect and throw away the wardrobe.

No care, no customer services, no empathy at all from the complaints team.

I was told that I should have gotten 360o photos and videos of the wardrobes to prove that I didn’t buy and pay for transportation of a broken unusable wardrobe. Also that I should have videoed the drivers from arrival to departure to prove they wore the ones damaging the furniture.

If you want your furniture demolished, to waste your time complaining to mangers that don’t care about your views or custom, and employee employees that do not following public health guidelines during a world wide health pandemic. These are your guys. Just remember to get your camera at the ready... as verbally advised by their complaints manager.
ANYVAN is rated 3.15 based on 1,046 reviews