ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
No one turned up so now I have to chase up a refund (they refuse to give) Avoid avoid avoid.
I booked this company in good faith to move a piano telling them there were several steps to the front of the property. They didn't get in touch seeking any clarification but then said there were too many steps when they arrived.
I was charged full price for the non-removal and they wanted more than double to re-book. Just a money-making racket.
Appalling experience never use this company. Moving is stressful and without a professional service it can be terrible. Late, slow. vans not big enough, customer service a joke.
I would never ever book Any Van - they are scam! They basically charged for NO service at all - the van drivers walked away on the moving day. Find more respectable company.
DREADFUL SERVICE - BIKE DELIVERED TO WRONG ADDRESS BY OVER 250 MILES - EVENTUALLY ARRIVED 3 DAYS LATE WITH ADDITIONAL MILEAGE, BATTERY LOSS AS ELECTRIC AND HAD CLEARLY BEEN DROPPED - ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE - NEVER EVER GOING TO USE THESE GUYS AGAIN - COMPLAINT HANDLING EVEN WORSE - NO PERSONAL CONTACT ALL DEALT WITH VIA EMAIL - ABSOLUTE JOKE😡😡
I cannot express how strongly I do not recommend this company. The packing service was abysmal; for example, one box literally had one lampshade in it, another was half full of coat hangers, another had one pillow and one sheet. Our kitchen was left untouched, the key reason that we booked the service in the first place. The move day was so stressful - the drivers arrived 90 mins late and rushed the entire pack so that they would not be late for their next job - so they only packed very quick things, leaving all the kitchen items etc. But sadly this was the least of our problems. The delivery service lost a bag of all the bolts for our beds, and the legs for one of our beds. This has left one bed significantly impaired, and another completely unusable. The refund they have offered is well below anything that reflects the time, stress and cost of the company’s negligence.
They sent a pitifully small van, necessitating two journeys between locations
Upon arrival,
at the new house, the men immediately complained, saying there were more boxes than stated, I had notified the company of the number, but they denied this, and charged an extra £70; they complained about the amount of walking, and notified the company of an exaggerated distance by 30%, and charged £170 extra.There was nothing on the booking form to notify them of distance, nor in their terms and conditions.
They left two items behind, clothes, and a large painting.
They told me that they would reimburse me for the cost of moving by another company, but later denied saying this, because there was no record of the conversation, and then said they would have done the additional move for me.
The additional move by another company amounted to £48 (1 hour ,£40 =VAT)
They refused to reimburse me the full cost, and after five calls, they decided to reimburse me £35, as a goodwill gesture!
In the end, it cost me far more than a regular moving company,
the service was vey poor, the extra charges extortionate, about which I shall contact the Citizens Advice Bureau.
SO DON'T EVER USE THEM!
If I could give less than one star... I would.

I booked my AnyVan driver 3 weeks in advance. Received a call 2 days before to confirm my itinerary. Followed my driver live on the tracking link (in which it notified me he would be late for pick up).

Then 30 mins AFTER the allotted collection slot, I received a call saying that my driver could not complete the booking (no rationale given).

I asked for a replacement - they said they could try to find one but couldn't confirm a timeline. When I asked if I could also keep trying to find my own replacement, they said they wouldn't be able to refund me if I found a replacement and they didn't... so I was left at their mercy. Gave them another 3 hours to fix the problem and guess what? They didn't come through.

By some miracle (and lots of frantic calling of friends) I found a replacement service with another (EXCELLENT) company - check them out at manplusvan dot co dot uk.

But would I trust AnyVan now or in the future? No. Never again.

As a result of their incompetence, I was liable for another month's rent, penalties for late check out and in breach of my housing contract. They left me on the side of the street with all my stuff, in the rain, on the eve of a national lockdown. Absolutely appalling.

I'd discourage anyone from using their services.
Beware no removal men the lowest drivers you can imagine even my neighbours saw. They smoked POT on the job and wrecked my walls at the collection and delivery and broke furniture and soiled it in a dirty van. The company got out of it and took their low life staffs side. My own fault for booking such a disgusting company. My neighbours said you were lucky to get your furniture back as they looked like they would have nicked it. Damage caused to everytjing and ignored by anyvan until I got fedup of waiting weeks for a respectful response to £449 and £250 pieces of furniture they didn,t care one bit!!!!!! If you want to put your furniture on a bonfire after these have handled it book them to scrap it. And my home and my daughters home were both damaged and both immaculate newbuild or newly decorated homes which these type shpuld not have stepped thru the door of.
As a driver work with Anyvan it is the worst company you work with even if you have a serious issue no one cares if you call them. They are paying pennies to drivers.
My furniture was all damaged. 15 emails later offered £50 by their claims manager . My sofas that were torn were £3k. They act as a third party and are stating I have to take it up with the transport provider that they sold the job too, have given me hardly any details to track the men down and turns out the company doesn’t exist
Terrible customer service. Despite numerous emails and pictures of damaged furniture still not accepting liability. If you value your belongings do not use. Drivers turn up (third party) no care whatsoever put a dent in my wall and my sofas and chairs covered in abrasion marks. This was reported at the time to the drivers and acknowledged and we were told it had to go through Anyvan! Which it did but now told it’s not there problem as the drivers are not admitting to damaging the stuff so no proof! They say they only cover fire and theft unless you’ve taken out separate damage insurance! £200 out of pocket and damage to sofas to repair.
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, THESE ARE CONMEN, DIDNT TAKE EVERYTHING THAT I PAID FOR, LEFT ME WITH 2 BOXES, A SUITCASE AND A GUITAR BECAUSE THEIR PREVIOUS JOB TOOK UP TOO MUCH ROOM THAT IS NOT MY FAULT!! THEY DO NOT WEAR FACE MASKS AND STAFF ARE RUDE I HAVE BEEN WELL AND TRULY RIPPED OFF
AVOID Any Van. Appalling service. This company let us down ONE hour before we were due to move. I’d booked 2 men to help us move our daughter into an upstairs flat a week before, and they called on the day to say they could only send one man and would there be someone else there to help him! It was definitely a two man job. The man they sent was great, but it meant my husband, who isn’t well, was obliged to help him carry a sofa, beds and various heavy flat packs up three flights of stairs. We paid £104 and were refunded just £22 because apparently as someone turned up that’s all we were owed. Having spoken to a profusely apologetic customer services operator - who just kept repeating her script - I was offered the princely sum of an extra £12. Considering the way we were let down on the day just an hour before they were due to start I think it’s insulting. Next time I will be using a local firm and not somewhere in London where the work is sourced out and no one cares about the company’s reputation, customer satisfaction or repeat custom. The name says it all, it might as well be ‘Any Van.‘ I repeat AVOID!
The worst I’ve ever used. Broke my kitchen island and then said they would nail back the broken and chip piece only. That was their final offer. Shouldn’t be allowed to operate. Nasty company to deal with.
Awful service. I had booked several days in advance and despite receiving a confirmation text the evening before and morning of, the driver did a no show. The driver did not answer the phone and I had to repeatedly call Anyvan, being on hold for over half an hour each time, to get an update. Communication was quite poor and ultimately at the end of the day they cancelled the delivery, leaving me scrambling to find an removal at the last minute at an extortionate price. It is the company's responsibility to communicate with clients on orders purchased and ensure they are completed. Avoid if you want a reliable removals.
Don’t use this company. All furniture damaged and drivers very unprofessional. Health and safety none existent - COVID-19 no masks and requesting to use toilet.
This company is a farce. I wish I could rate 0. They have damaged goods and denying it, I will now be taking the matter further.

I will be sending a pre-action notice forthwith.

DO NOT USE ANYVAN EVER!

AV6522616
First time I used them the van came way outside the 8am - 3pm timeframe (came at like 5.30pm). Second time, had to cancel a job and called them, and was well within the terms and conditions listed in their confirmation email to do so free of charge.

They charged me anyway and when I asked why, they literally lied and said that I didn't call on time which is a bold move for a big company as I have call logs. Had to raise a dispute through my bank and attach screenshots of the confirmation email showing their own terms and conditions and that they were breaking them, as well as screenshots of call logs. What a difficult company and a pointless waste of time. Cannot recommend this company at all.
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 942 reviews