Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
excellent web site, made ordering the exact size - dimensions so easy compared to other web sites. So glad I found you, thank you x
Great business to deal with, easy to use ordering system and can pay through Paypal. Altogether a supplier to deal with!
Wonderful and efficient web site - easy to find what one is looking for
Very easy to order foam to exact size I wanted. Great choice of different foams and different shapes.
This is my second order for new cushions on my sofa My 1st order was cushions/bed for a camper It's a great easy site to use and order from with all the info you need to find out which foams are best for your project
Really easy website to use and had just what I needed
Delighted that I could order memory foam topper for my caravan seat cut to size. Wide range of options available. Would definitely order from AnyFoam again!
My order was delivered quickly and was exactly what i needed. Flawless quality.
Having bought a piece of luxury memory foam previously to use as a mattress topper I had no hesitation in buying a second for a further mattress as the difference it makes is incredible. Very helpful service from the great staff at all times. R Jones Edinburgh
ordering was not difficult, fingers crossed all is well from here on.
Couldn’t believe how easy it was to use website, just select shape, enter measurements in boxes (choice of metric or imperial), choose density and that’s it! So much easier than a long trip to Dunelm only to find wrong shape, size and thickness, a wasted journey. Should have tried Anyfoam first.......
Fast and easy to navigate website. Thanks.
Easy site to use. Can adapt all sizes/thickness etc. Good price. Easy check out.
Why did I give a five star rating?? - The ordering process on-line was very user-friendly; the delivery seamless and on time as promised; and on arrival, I found the product was excellent and met all my expectation. Thank you Anyfoam Ltd.
Great easy to use site, clear insructions how to use and a fair price. You can't ask for more. I've used them before but forgot to save my details, I was very happy with my last purchase.
Back again for more as foam arrives in great time and exactly as ordered, website is simple informative and straight forward to use. This is now my one stop shop for foam products.
Very easy to use site. Good product range
The site was very easy and quick to use
This is my second order. I was well satisfied with the first.
Fantastically easy website and ordering system. Why aren’t more online companies like this? A real pleasure, not a chore.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,612 reviews