Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
Good service, and hopefully quick delivery
Haven’t got the product yet but very good website. Easy to navigate and excellent information about quite a complex product with may different options.
Quick and easy to order. Prices appear cheaper than anywhere else :)
Easy to order exactly what is needed, yet to see what turns up.
excellent website easy to use with a very useful doublecheck
Easy to use website with lots of options and good explanations to help you find the right foam (density, shape and size).
Anyfoam is probably the, or one of the cheapest suppliers of cut to size foam that I have ordered from. They supply a large variety of foams with easy to follow explanations of use. Very easy to order with and a straightforward check out, what more could you ask.
Very helpful when I called to discuss the best product for my requirements.
Great Product, very prompt service, wouldn't hesitate to recommend
Ordering foam can be a boring pastime… Anyfoam didn't add to that boredom one iota because the ordering process was so simple!
First time user, easy to follow site the whole process was completely painless.
Thank you very much.
Very helpful on the telephone, and the product is just what I wanted. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to refurbish their sofa cushions.
Ordering process was great looking forward to the delivery.
A week after placing my order I phoned to ask if it had been despatched. It took a while to locate my order then they had to phone me back to say they couldn't make the triangular shape I wanted as it was too thin!! This is after initially phoning and giving the sizes I needed and told to place my order on line!! Very frustrating and very annoying as I've lost a week waiting for a product they can't supply.
Easy website to use. Ordered a piece of foam to replace a seat cushion on a single easy chair.
Looking forward to delivery.
Excellent website; easy navigation and easy to understand; plenty of options; had no trouble getting what I wanted.
Measuring and Ordering was easy. The page gives you a choice of shapes and Units of measurements. Well priced.
I was concerned that the process would be complicated (with an awkward custom size) but it was actually very simple. I like the preview because it showed that i'd got the the dimensions in the right place!! Thanks :)
only site that had the size I required
Simple to use website, easy to get a quote on what you require and the prices are reasonable too. I would use again. Highly recommended.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 11,498 reviews