Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
The input graphics were very simple to use and options all clearly labelled making the ordering process very simple.
Was absolutely satisfied with item quality and delivery. Thank you
Been looking for the perfect foam and found it at last
Nice and simple to use. Seemed better value than other places too.
Website easy to use. Awaiting delivery of product which do not foresee any problems.
Can’t believe how easy it was to order exact size I wanted. Looking forward to next day delivery.
What a refreshing experience! As a complete upholstery novice I was delighted to find the whole process of purchasing foam to be so straightforward.πŸ‘
Great, easy to use online shop, with precise instructions for getting pieces of foam ready to cut. A little vague on precise delivery time frames, but other than that a very good service.
Very easy to use website, have never ordered foam before, process was quick and easy - even for a novice!
I have used Anyfoam on various occasions now and always found the service to be accurate and timely. The foam is of good quality and suit the jobs perfectly. Thank you
Really quick and easy ordering process, and I think the prices are probably best on the market - I've done quite a lot of research before ordering :)
very easy to order and affordable prices. Will use again
Have used Any foam for several years to reupholster our church chairs, and always been pleased with the result and service
I wondered if I could replace my sofa cushions myself, so a search on google brought me quickly to Anyfoam Ltd. I was delighted, so easy to complete and all the advice I needed on the site. Will definitely use in the future for other refurbishing projects. Thank you for being so easy to use and so customer focussed.
quick and easy
() - Posted 3 weeks ago
Website extremely easy to use, first impressions excellent and look forward to receiving my order!
Have used this company in the past, I got exactly what I asked for and as a result I was very happy!
Website easy to use and very quick. Great service
Easy to order and answered questions about which type of foam to use quickly.
Quick delivery, great product, easy ordering process. Would be definitely ordering more in the future!
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,452 reviews