Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Lisa Kaspar
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Rosie Pring
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Easy to use web site. Claire at Any Foam very helpful when I enquired about an equiv product
A great variety of products with guidance on which would be right for the project. Straight forward process to quote and very easy to place an order.
I ordered the foam at 1pm on last Tuesday you clearly state its next day delivery, so I was fully expecting the foam to arrive on Tbursday at the latest. I phoned you twice on Wednesday to confirm order and delivery, as we where going away on Friday. I was promised delivery would be Thursday. I called you back Thursday morning to confirm the delivery was out for that day, only to be told there was a delay in production!!!!! And I would not be receiving it. Why do you tell people they are going to get it the following day when it's not true!! Due to your complete incompetence I had to let my son down and cancel his weekend away, as the foam was for his bed in the campervan. Totally unacceptable, as stupid as it may sound I totally ignored all the negative comments on the Internet about anyfoam and still ordered. Never again, my next order will be with E foam!! Youbhave lost a valid customer now.
This is my second purchase from Anyfoam as they were brilliant the first time. I also recommended Anyfoam to a friend who is also happy with his purchase
Very easy to use website and wonderfully helpful lady who answered all my questions. Many thanks.
I've used anyfoam for years now, they have always been very reliable, quick and helpful.
good price and service
Always reliable and quality you can expect.
Your website is extremely helpful and easy to use. I also emailed for further assistance with my order and received prompt and expert advice which guided my purchase. Excellent! Thank you.
Very quick and easy to navigate, compared other sites and any foam was the cheapest! Getting foam exactly to your size - perfect!
Super easy to order, great service, thank you!
Needed some foam cut for garden chair cushions and found AnyFoam. Simple and easy to use website, lots of options for added extras that I would not have considered. Pricing seems good after doing some comparisons, just waiting for my foam to arrive now!
Quick easy and competitively priced!
Ordered 2 cushions for one sofa until I was sure they were ok. Measured the cushion covers, not the cushions as the guide explains, and also added 2 cms for depth as advised. Looked huge when arrived but stuffed into covers easily with the sleeves. Easy to order, arrived on time and exactly as described. Now ordering the rest! They feel a bit softer than expected, but I think that is because the old ones had turned into bricks over the years
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 29th May 2021
The foam they sent was 2.5cm thicker than the foam I ordered, making it unusable. They then ignored all three emails I sent over the following week, so I've wasted my money. Without a doubt, the worst company I've ever dealt with. Avoid at all costs.
Informative website, well priced. I'm always happy with the foam products I buy.
The website was very easy to use with a wide range of products and next day delivery. Fantastic!
I have a local supplier where the service was poor and was recommended "any foam" where the service has been excellent so far. Seems mad that I am using an online supplier when I have a local one only a few miles away. My only criticism is that a very slight requirement outside of the normal templates has been really difficult to resolve so that part of my order is still going to the local supplier where I can visit the store and explain face to face.
Very easy to find the products I required at a great price with a totally painless payment and checkout. Perfect!
Website very good, easy to navigate, order completed and paid for very quickly and simply.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 12,145 reviews