Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Lisa Kaspar
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Rosie Pring
Very easy to order and very fast delivery. Great service. Thanks.
I come to Anyfoam for all of my upholstery foam requirements, the site is easy to work with, they have never let me down and always provide a quick and efficient service. Absolute top rate company, I really can't recommend them highly enough.
We are a small Soft Furnishing Company and have used Anyfoam for many years... Delivery is fast.. Product is accurate and very good quality...
We use Anyfoam for all our customers needs..always a fast, fuss free and straightforward transaction. No need to go anywhere else-ordered in seconds, reliably delivered in days.
The website is very user friendly but do feel the postage costs are over the top for a lightweight small piece of foam. Would have preferred Amazon with free postage, but couldn't find a suitable size. The only bonus here is that it's cut to size making life easier.
Excellent service, order arrived within 24 hours of placing it. Product as expected, have placed a further small order. Many thanks Anyfoam.
I buy the hard foam in 7-inch square measurements to fill the knitted outer layer for building blocks I make for my grandchildren and they are perfect. They are lightweight and maintain their shape well to provide years of fun. They are delivered with speed and are well packaged. I have used this company for some years now as my family continues to grow! Carolyn Gray
Looking forward to receiving my foam in good time - the service so far has been impeccable and so easy to use.
Courier didn’t deliver despite saying he did. Was only able to show a forged signature spelt incorrectly! My contract was with Any foam but they wouldn’t refund as they state it was delivered. It was not. Used them previous to this but after this last experience, I wouldn’t recommend. Great if no problems with delivery, but if there is, they don’t want to know.
Great service , great product , best prices , quality
Easy to enter measurements. Good choice of shapes. Postage a bit steep.
Highly Recommended As I was unsure what density of foam and quality of covering I needed for several pieces, I phoned to ask for clarification. After the differences were explained, I was asked to send my sizes by email. Following some queries, recommendations and about 25 emails to ensure that I got exactly what I wanted, I was finally able to place an order. I received the order within 48 hours. Every piece was exactly as required.
Previously bought armchair memory foam cushion and the size was spot on and its very comfortable.
Easy to sort out, the foam will be used to improve the arm rests for a railway carriage.
Well thought out website which is easy to use and with the option of actually talking to a human being.Plenty of information presented in a clear and uncluttered style. I would definitely come back again and have no qualms about recommending it to other people
Always good price, reliable quality and nice delivery man. Thank you!
Excellent service with exactly the correct size of foam. Telephone was also excellent.
Clear ordering and measuring instructions.
i had a good at what you had and found you to be the chepist so good job all round
Excellent Company. I have been buying from Anyfoam for many years. The foam is good quality at a fair price. Orders are delivered quickly. My previous purchase I needed advice and got some very helpful advice over the phone.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 12,317 reviews