Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Lisa Kaspar
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Rosie Pring
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Amazing customer support, to revamp a very tired sun lounger , talked me through how to get the best from different foam firmness really took their time to get it right , will definitely use this company in future and 100% recommended.
Fantastic prices, site easy to use and gave me fabulous choices. Really glad I found this site and will use it again when I need foam.
this is my second time ordering from this company and i cant fault them one bit as to where i have referring this company to all my friends and the communities im in who have also been using them and are also very happy with this company ever since they saw the items i purchased previously and will always use this company and recommend them to other people and extremely good on price for the product you order and are always willing to help and explain anything that you are unsure of from their customer service department . ORDER AND SEE FOR YOURSELF , you wont be disappointed the answers below are for my previous order as i forgot to leave feedback
Haven't received the foam yet - so cannot comment on that, but easy to use site for custom cut foam and most economical price out of all the ones I looked at - next day delivery is a bonus!
Excellent company . excellent quality foam , easy ordering system speedy delivery . Have used before
I regularly buy small orders from Anyfoam - website is very clear and simple (if not a little dated). Orders always arrive quickly, and foam is of good quality.
Great price excellent web site.
Great prices
Excellent website with clear instructions to help me decide what I needed (never having purchased before to make cushions). Also seemed very cost effective compared to other sites that I viewed. A great range of products too so ended up buying additional products which I had been searching for but not been able to find. All in all a very positive experience.
Best prices, quick delivery. Always great.
Good and reliable service at a good price. Always arrives in good time.
I contacted customer service with questions about my order. These were answered in promptly, clearly and in a friendly manner. So I have now put in an order and look forward to receiving it.
The purchase was simple. Good value.
This is my 3rd order with Anyfoam. Website is easy to use and foam arrives within a few days. I would recoomend Anyfoam to friends and family.
Having purchased foam before from Any foam there was no where else I would go to buy more. It's so easy to get the size you need and quick to checkout. Would highly recommend.
Great products with fast delivery. My go to for all my foam projects! Thanks!
So easy to use the site, plenty of options for best choice.
Excellent Service, Very competitive prices. This is now my second order.
Easy to order - just pick your shape, put in the measurements, and pick the type of foam and finish. Very competitive pricing, and hopefully a quick turn around. Sorted!
Really helpful website for a novice to get the right product in the right size!
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 12,162 reviews