Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Lisa Kaspar
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Rosie Pring
Anyfoam Ltd 5 star review on 7th December 2020
I first purchased from AnyFoam in 2012 (I think) And was so pleased by the quality and value, that I never look elsewhere!
Easy to order and good quality products
As i said before so easy to get the exact sizes needed and i thank you
Very simple but effective website. Lovely preview mode which helped me get my head around and L shaped cushion!
Ordered foam for surfski seat and product was exactly as requested delivery and service allgreat.
Very easy to use with good choice of products.
Very easy and quick website
Great service, I am making headboards and the foam was delivered promptly and was exactly what I needed. They are now a trusted supplier and I have ordered a second time. The preview option on the website is a great feature, to make sure you haven't made a mistake when entering dimensions. All round excellent.
Cut exactly to size and quick delivery. Used before, will definitely keep using
The foam arrived promptly, was cut accurately to size, and is very good quality.
Amazing customer support, to revamp a very tired sun lounger , talked me through how to get the best from different foam firmness really took their time to get it right , will definitely use this company in future and 100% recommended.
Fantastic prices, site easy to use and gave me fabulous choices. Really glad I found this site and will use it again when I need foam.
this is my second time ordering from this company and i cant fault them one bit as to where i have referring this company to all my friends and the communities im in who have also been using them and are also very happy with this company ever since they saw the items i purchased previously and will always use this company and recommend them to other people and extremely good on price for the product you order and are always willing to help and explain anything that you are unsure of from their customer service department . ORDER AND SEE FOR YOURSELF , you wont be disappointed the answers below are for my previous order as i forgot to leave feedback
Haven't received the foam yet - so cannot comment on that, but easy to use site for custom cut foam and most economical price out of all the ones I looked at - next day delivery is a bonus!
Excellent company . excellent quality foam , easy ordering system speedy delivery . Have used before
I regularly buy small orders from Anyfoam - website is very clear and simple (if not a little dated). Orders always arrive quickly, and foam is of good quality.
Great price excellent web site.
Great prices
Excellent website with clear instructions to help me decide what I needed (never having purchased before to make cushions). Also seemed very cost effective compared to other sites that I viewed. A great range of products too so ended up buying additional products which I had been searching for but not been able to find. All in all a very positive experience.
Best prices, quick delivery. Always great.
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 12,152 reviews