Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very easy website to use. Prices very favourable. I look forward to receiving my foam.
Have used your website many times now and also your phone service. I have been impressed every time with the ease of ordering and the quickness of delivery. An excellent service that I would highly recommend.
I found AnyFoam web site very imformative and easy to use will certainly use again should the need arise
At this time when I can’t go out your service is easy and prompt. Ishbel Brown
Great product, speedy service, thanks 😊
The website was very straight forward and easy to negotiate. Prices very reasonable.
I have been using AnyFoam for 3 years for my interior design business although they don’t offer trade discount like all other manufacturers they do provide a good service! I have always been happy with my received items
Ordered foam before good quality and great to get exact size ,looking forward to latest perchase.
Such an easy process to follow. Fingers crossed the foam is as easy to fit.
Incredibly easy to order what you need, nice and clear information on the choice of foam. Recommended!
Fast service at reasonable prices
Easy to use website and competitive prices
Brilliant website that is easy to navigate. Love the way it is personalised to your specifications and gives an instant price with no hidden extras. So glad Google found them when I searched as I couldn't remember their name! Hope the foam is as good as it looks when it arrives!
The shape and measuring guide were very clear and it was easy to select the most appropriate foam type for my bench seating project (foam type guide and descriptions were really helpful!) Confirmation of shape/measurements and clearly listed prices too - all brilliant features! I will definitely be recommending you to my DIY/crafter friends and wouldn't hesitate to order from you again. Thank you!
First time user, easy site to use very straight forward.Thank you.
I have been using this company for a while, order has always been spot on and quickly delivered.
Fantastic service so easy to use
Quality product from a reliable company. This is my third order, first ordered three years ago and cushions still firm and comfortable. Easy to order custom sizes and shapes and the stockinette covers make it easy to cover with fabric.
Website is really easy to use for ordering products. I had a couple of questions to ask about products before I ordered, the phone was answered quickly on both occasions and friendly and helpful advise was given. The next day delivery service is an absolute bonus too! I would definitely use Any Foam again.
I have been ordering cut foam from Anyfoam for several years of various grades mostly on line and the site is easy to use, but if I needed extra information regarding specifications or needed advice I found that the people answering the phone were always very helpful
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,563 reviews