Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd ?

Lynne Saleh
Verified Buyer
"Have been looking on different websites and yours was the easiest to use and you quoted the best price for what I was looking for. Look forward to receiving the product."
Andrew Moody
Verified Buyer
"Straight forward simple guide lines to follow for ordering"
"used before and found just right. 2nd order now for put u up bed. also chair seat. easy to use and good value."
Michael Parker
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was quick and easy and you only need to order the size you need, no wastage."
Nicola Dumitru
Verified Buyer
"Great product and even better service. I am an existing customer and will continue to be. Excellent value for money. A+++++++++++"
Steve Holt
Verified Buyer
"A Website that works, so many don't. fantastic!! so quick to use, brilliant!!"
"It was just so easy to order the size of foam that I needed and there were a very good choice of different types of foam as well."
David Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to use, all foam recommended for every purpose and once you enter your measurements prices for all products are show. "Simples""
Albert Mcilvenny
Verified Buyer
"Good site and easy to use for sizes"
Carol Edwards-Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service. Easy to use website. Very comfy foam to sleep on in our campervan. THANKS."
Janice Parker
Verified Buyer
"It was so easy and quick to get exactly what I wanted and for the payment process to be so painless. A delight!"
J Howatson
Verified Buyer
"Anyfoam made me happy because I was able to order foam pads for our outdoor seats to the exact size required. Ordering these was so straightforward. I am going to sew covers for them so we have seat cushions that are totally individual to us. Thank you!"
Kimberley Turner-Lashmar
"Very quick ordering"
"Ordered the foam, easy to order. Seem cheaper than any other company online. Looking forward to my delivery to renew my outdoor furniture."
Richard Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to you web-page. Had what I needed."
"Any foam had a good selection and the ordering process was great,"
CHRISTOPHER PORTER
Verified Buyer
"My sofa cusions after a while proved to be to Soft. A friend told me about Anyfoam ltd and how easy it was to order Foam cut to any size and fimness, so i did and he was right. The Price was reasonable as my friend said You dont want rubbish. I reccomend This company."
"Very easy to order and competitively priced"
"teh site while maybe looking a little drab in places is super funcional! very straight forward when inputting sizes and selecting foams, cant fault teh process at all!"
James Lovell
Verified Buyer
"The layout of the website was very easy to use. The key telling you which foam would be best for your project is a very good idea. The only thing I would change is the ability to make a change to one of the inputted sizes without having to re-enter all the dimensions again."
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 8,883 reviews