Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

Shire Park
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW

Tell us how Anyfoam Ltd made you happy
Great product choice and simple website to use.
Perfect for prototyping! I am in the electronics industry and have found their online custom foam size tool perfect for getting quick samples and prototypes made for packaging and enclosures. Would definitely recomment.
Couldn't have been easier. Got exactly the product I was looking for with the right shape, size and material. Very easy process. Will be a returning customer for sure
What a wonderfully easy website to use. Just being able to add measurements to a diagram is a great idea. And such a wonderful selection of various foams. I particularly liked the fact that a suggested foam was earmarked. It made making a decision easy. Also the choice of a stockinette cover to make life easier as well especially as I intend to cover it in material. So glad I used this website.
Very efficient online service to use. Looking forward to receiving my sofa cushions.
Got to be the easiest way to get the foam you want in the sizes you want. The choice of foams is great too!
Easy to use website. Looking forward to receiving my foam for the camper
One of the easiest Webb sites I have been on. Layout was simple and direct Thank you rating 5 star.
I have just spoken to a member of your sales team who was very friendly and efficient and have placed an order through your brilliant and easy website.
The online web service for bespoke cut foam cushions was very easy to follow
looking forward to receiving my sofa cushions !
I was looking for foam for pallet seat cushions. AnyFoam Ltd was so easy to order and the best price I could find on the internet. Would definitely recommend
I found the online service very easy to use with good information and simple instructions.
I found the staff very helpful and quick to reply emails.
Honestly a super easy and stress-free process on the website , with excellent prices compared to competitors. Can't wait to update my grandparents' old armchairs! Thanks!
Very efficient and simple to use. Excellent.
Put in my dimensions & preferences got instant price added to basket & checked out
What could be simpler
The website was very easy to operate and I was able to choose quickly exactly what I wanted. In addition, the prices compared well with Amazon and eBay.
Website is very easy to use, with clear explanations of the products
Quick and easy great site to order from
Excellent, so easy and straight forward, thankyou
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 11,380 reviews