Anyfoam Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Anyfoam Ltd

How would you rate Anyfoam Ltd ?

"Always a great service from Anyfoam, the best in the UK!"
"Cheap and easy to order"
"Great product, service and value. I am a returning customer and will continue to be."
"Used many times good price and quick shipping."
"very good - always good business with Anyfoam!"
"Easy to order and the web site had all the information I need"
"Haven't yet received the goods as I have only just ordered and been asked to write my review at this stage. Web site was very easy to use, quick and efficient. One of my better online experiences."
"The custom size calculator is really helpful, and easy to use."
"Very easy website to navigate, information supplied in description ensures you are able to select the right product for the job."
"easy to order the items and quiet"
"Easy ordering process."
"Easy experience on a clear site. Like the explanations/recommendations - helped a lot in my decision."
"A very easy website to negotiate made shopping with you easy, it took just a couple of minutes to complete the dimensions and pay. I now look forward to recieving the cushion."
"It really is too early to tell but the online shopping experience has been very smooth indeed."
"Excellent website, clear instructions for what type of foam to use for different requirements. Would recommend"
"Very good online service, plenty of options available with easy to use sizing method. Would recommend to others."
"It was very easy to work out the size/shape of my order, but after repeated tries it would not accept my phone number, and I couldn't place the order! I was going to phone through but a week later I thought I'd try again. This time I used Paypal rather than my debit card and it went through. I have no idea if paypal had anything to do with it or if the glitch was fixed. I'm looking forward to my order."
"Spoke with a female in the office who was very knowledgeable and very helpful. Excellent customer service."
"Went online and used the shape choice to identify my shape. This makes the process and worry re sizing so straightforward. Next day delivery excellent. Terry Hertfordshire"
"Such a simple, easy to use website. Will certainly be using again"
Anyfoam Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 9,169 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!