Antique Furniture Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Antique Furniture Direct

About Antique Furniture Direct: Antique Furniture Direct is an online antique furniture store providing high quality furniture at competitive prices. From Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture to vintage items with new finds arriving on a weekly basis, Antique Furniture Direct offers unique pieces at irresistible prices.

sales@antiquefurnituredirect.co.uk

How would you rate Antique Furniture Direct ?

"I have today received a charming nest of tables purchased from Antique Furniture Direct, which I fortunately came across on the internet. Rob has been easy to communicate with, both by email and by phone. The tables were so well protected in transit by courier that I had trouble opening up the packaging! This meant they arrived in excellent condition, and what's more they were exactly as described on the website, and on the photograph. The tables are a delightful addition to our drawing room. Thank you Rob - if we need anything more we'll be straight back to you."
"I bought this Georgian chair using the excellent pics on the web. It was delivered very quickly and was exactly as expected. It was also very well wrapped for its journey to is new home. It fits in perfectly and I love it. Hope you like the pic. Thoroughly recommended."
"Found them by accident but they had exactly what I wanted. Very happy with the deal Rob gave me and the chest of drawers arrived sooner than I had expected. If anything it is even nicer than I hope! Very happy and only wish they were a bit closer."
"The set of chairs are exactly as the photo, beautifully upholstered very comfy. We were impressed with how they were packaged and delivered. Thank you for your service. Regards Hazel"
"Wonderful Items - And an Inspiring Collection of Antique furniture and furnishings"
"I was in discussion with this dealer about delivery of a mirror and after 10 days he failed to arrange with his carrier and in the meantime sold it to another person. Certainly not to be trusted and I would not deal with him again . I have been in the trade for over 30 years and never had such awful treatment,"
Hi, thank you for your feedback.
You recently enquired about a mirror, but wasn't sure if you would purchase it. You didn’t purchase the mirror or ask us to reserve it for you, but you asked when it might be delivered. We enquired with the courier for you, but unfortunately in the meantime you missed the mirror. We are sorry you are upset, but unfortunately this is out of our control.
Rob Hartley
Antique Furniture Direct
"A very good Dutch corner cupboard, just as described, just as all the other antiques I have bought from Antique Furniture Direct, all with good delivery. Very pleased, thanks very much."
"I bought an Edwardian bookcase which was not suitable for my house. The item was promptly collected and refunded. The delivery driver gave full updates on when he planned to arrive, Hopefully I will be able to get something more suitable from them."
"I've bought a pair of George IV chairs and a Victorian cabinet from Antique Furniture Direct, and I'm very happy with the quality and the price."
"Excellent service, my order was promptly processed and dispatched, I was kept fully informed of my order status by email. I received my order the very next day before 13:00 by special delivery and I would like to add that my order was exactly as advertised and packaged with great care for which I am extremely grateful. From my personal experience it is clear that Antique Furniture Direct certainly put a lot of emphasis on customer satisfaction and so, as I will definitely be using them again, I have no problem at all recommending them to others accordingly."
"Pleased with my purchase and attention from seller."
"Excellent quality chair in top condition, beyond expectations, good personal communication from company and prompt delivery. Highly recommended."
"very efficient and prompt delivery. The small 1920s oak joint stool that I purchased is a nice piece of furniture and exactly what I was looking for"
"I would definitely buy from this firm again. It was a pleasure to deal with Rob and we were delighted with our purchase when it arrived. It was exactly as it was described and it was carefully wrapped for the 100 miles plus journey. Overall, it was a first class service."
"We bought a set of antique dressing table mirrors. They are as beautiful as shown in the picture. Delivery was very efficient and the mirrors were well wrapped and arrived undamaged. We are very pleased and have no complaints at all."
"Dear Rob, I am delighted with my purchase from you, Edwardian mahogany towel rail . It's just as you described and very sturdy without being heavy- the patina is lovely and I have had no end of compliments on my choice, it's in use daily. What is particularly nice is that it's attractive-looking too, which many of similar age and construction aren't . Thank you so much, Sandra."
"I thought the service and communication regarding delivery was excellent and paying was very easy. I'm absolutely thrilled with my purchase."
"Contact by email and by phone was prompt, friendly and helpful The arrangements for delivery were very well handled, with excellent information about the exact time of delivery."
"Excellent service. Prompt replies to emails, item arrived on time, carried by friendly courier and is as described/photographed."
"Courteous and prompt responses to order placed and subsequent communications. Delivery driver arrived within the set window."
Antique Furniture Direct is rated 4.90 based on 42 reviews