Anther + Moss Reviews

of reviewers recommend Anther + Moss
Read Anther + Moss Reviews

About Anther + Moss:

Anther + Moss makes beautiful, functional plant pots - homes for your plants that both look great, and are a great places for your plants to live.

Tell us how Anther + Moss made you happy
Excellent products and service - a faultless experience. Would highly recommend to anyone. I have a few products and they are all beautiful & my friends always remark on them when seen. Can't go wrong with A&M - they most definitely enhance the aesthetics of my plant fam.
Hi Steven, A faultless experience, and enhancing the plant aesthetics are exactly what we're aiming at. Thanks for sharing your experience! Best, Timothy (A+M Founder)
The bare concrete and brick pots I ordered from Anther + Moss are one of a kind. They're perfectly placed on my desk and I'm really happy with my purchase!
Thanks for your review! Wonderful to hear that you're happy :) Best, Timothy (A+M Founder)
Super nice lil pot. The design is a little tilted but still looks great.
Hi Konstantinos, Thanks for your review! All our concrete pots are hand poured into handmade moulds. Each pot is minutely different from the next - it's this tiny imperfections that we think give the pots their charm... However, if your pot has crossed the threshold from charming, to just a bit wonky let us know at hello@antherandmoss.com and we'll get you sorted! Best, Tim (A+M Founder)
I have purchased pots from Anther+Moss when they first opened and I am still very happy with them. They are great pots of amazing quality and I would happily purchase more.
Thanks for your review Jennifer! Great to hear you're still enjoying your pots. Best, Timothy (A+M Founder)
P.S. If there's anything we can do to get that extra star do let us know!
Great product and a great services Highly recommend
Thanks Mark 🙌
Lovely pot and very good customer service!
Hi Remedios, Very pleased to hear you had a good experience :) Best, Timothy (A+M Founder)
The planters are quality and look fantastic!
Thanks Thy! Best, Timothy (A+M Founder)
Stylish, functional pots. It's so refreshing to find a nice range of pots with good drainage. Really friendly customer service and great advice for which plant to pair with which pot.
Hi Emily, Thanks for the review! I'm very pleased to hear you're happy with the plant advice - hope the asparagus fern is doing well! Best, Timothy (A+M Founder)
Lovely pots, come in beautiful and rustic colours and with drainage holes (not common in decorative pots!)
Those drainage holes are the reason we exist! I love that you're appreciative of them! Thanks for the review :) Best, Timothy (A+M Founder)
Stylish and practical - looks great!
🙌
Gorgeous pots!!! I was struggling to find modern pots and I randomly stumbled upon Anther & Moss on IG just before they launched. Exactly what I was looking for and a reasonable price. Customer service is fantastic, I will buy again and recommend to everyone I know. 100 ⭐️’s
Thanks for this wonderful review Victoria. I'm super appreciative of you recommending us - it makes such a big difference :) Best, Timothy (A+M founder)
The pots from Anther & Moss are really fantastic, and really complement our living room. They were a wonderful Christmas present!
Thanks Alan! It's great to hear they're helping make your living space look good - we're really motived by helping people bring some calming greenery into their homes. Best, Timothy (A+M Founder)
Beautiful pot - excellent quality. Bought as a gift to house a succulent.
🙌 Hope the gift when down well!
Excellent quality and wonderful customer service!
Thanks Helen :)
I bought few pots from Anther+Moss and they are my absolute favourite! Really nice style, they stand out and are a really good addition to my living space! The shapes and the colours are really nice. When I received my order, one of the saucers was broken, and Anther+Moss sent me a replacement so quickly, it was impressive! Excited to get another set of their pots + they are a really nice thing to offer as a gift to friends and family!
Hi Christopher, We really appreciate your sharing your great experience. I'm so pleased to hear that your A+M pots are your favourite! Best, Timothy (A+M Founder)
Gorgeous and practical too. A colour and shape for every room; I have a growing family of these. I love them and so do the plants!
Thanks for the review, Mark!
Loved my square concrete pot so much I ordered another! Rach
All about those groups of concrete pots! Thanks for the repeat order :)
Absolutely loved the products, quality and ethos. Will certainly buy again as I grow my jungle!
Thanks for the review Haafiz! So pleased you like what we're doing :)
Well made and looks great!
🙌