Answerbee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Answerbee
Read Answerbee Reviews
Excellent service, professionally answered calls and accurate messages emailed to me.
Excellent call answering/reception service provided by Answerbee. Messages were taken and details were instantly emailed to me for follow-up. Will use their service again in the future!
Able to work to schedules but can adapt to change. Excellent service to our customers and prompt return of information.
Answerbee are efficient and professional and instantly advise me of any calls. Answerbee allows my business to continue running even when I can't answer the phone. This keeps my clients happy by having somebody taking their call instead of getting greeted by an annoying voicemail. I would highly recommend their service.
Highly recommend!
Answerbee offers a very reliable telephone answering and order placing service. I consider them an extension of my business.
I can definitely recommend using Answerbee's services. I initially used them to cover a holiday period and that was then extended to be our full time backup phone answering solution. The team are very polite and take all the necessary information from the caller.
Answerbee is a great asset for our business. Now never miss calls anymore Great service thank you
Answerbee is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews