Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Anorak Online 5 star review on 28th August 2019
Jehanne Houghton
Anorak Online 5 star review on 4th July 2018
Sarah Bateson
More Photos & Videos
Found it online having never heard of the company before. Great service, great product. Glad I ordered.
Lovely company and product. Good service, excellent design and quality. Purchased the duck design tablecloth for my conservatory and I'm so pleased.
I totally love Anorak products - really good quality, good value, long lasting and excellent service
Love the quality of Anorak products. We now have 2 duvet sets which not only have great prints but are also lovely fabric.
Fabulous designs and excellent quality. Quick delivery and fantastic savings in the sale. Would highly recommend
Lovely range of patterns and great quality. I bought the orca raincoat and it's not only practical but looks great on.
Love the product, my purchase came earlier than expected so very happy.
The sheets are perfect! Exactly how they look in the photo, good value and so comfy!! Would definitely buy again!
Very speedy service. Great quality product
Gorgeous swan doormat. Bought in the sale (bonus!).
Brilliant quality, better than expected.
Arrived in 3 days. I appreciated the packaging wasn’t excessive but was effective. Pleased all round and I would definitely recommend!
Absolutely love our doormat-we have so many compliments.
Fantastic quality and fun designs
Lovely, very good quality bedlinen. Bought a duvet set for a grandchild's birthday and it was very well received. On-line buying very easy and made much simpler by the fact that your site is not 'overloaded' with items - well done!
Excellent quality items every time.
Excellent service -quick efficient delivery. Love all the designs I've chosen over the last few orders and always great quality.
High quality products, wash well and can endure family life!
We have had lots of items from Anorak over the years and have always been happy with the quality, longevity and style.
Our favourite design is still the green Rolling Hills design - wish that would make a comeback in the melamine bowls, cups and plates. We use them every single day.
Lovely, sturdy well finished rucksack. Full of little pockets with a good quality zip. Love it!
Great quality products and quick delivery. Thank-you
Very good quality towels . Expensive , but worth it for the excellent quality . Also the animal designs are really endearing . I buy them as presents and they are always well received . Wish someone would buy some for me !
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,790 reviews