Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Exactly as expected. Lovely colours, well made & soft to touch. Arrive safely in good time.
Great service, no problems.
Love my snood! Super cosy and fleecy lining
Delivery too slow
My first door mat was a present and I loved it so much I wanted to replace it with the same Kissing Badgers design. I had to wait until they came back in stock this year, but it was worth the wait. Excellent shopping experience and our new doormat is still beautiful.
I got the Bee hand towel to give as a gift, which was easy to order and it came quickly. The quality looks and feels lovely.
First order with Anorak, good quality, very pleased !
Love my items and delivery was fast!
Beautiful fabric and quality but unfortunately a different size to that stated on the website.
Love the quality. Love the designs. Just wish the bath sheet was a more generous size, some of us with a few more inches would love the luxury of a few more inches!
Great product and lovely print. Looks great
Bought 4 face cloths and a towel as a present so have only unwrapped one. Very happy with the quality. Cloths seemed to agree closely with images on website.
Service was good and we were kept well informed as to progress of the order. Turn round time was only 2 or 3 days and the parcel arrived well packed.
Would use this firm again.
Hello, I shop off this site every year and absolutely love the products. However i have been left very disappointed that I am missing a towel set from my order and have been charged for it. I have wrote to your support desk twice and haven’t received a reply. I would appreciate if someone could get in contact with me ASAP to try and have this redelivered by Christmas. Thanks, Jennie
Great Coat perfect for the rain and wind.
Love your kissing bunnies and the fabulous bright colours .I bought the snood and the xs Tshirt for our grand daughter for Christmas . They both look lovely and she will be very happy with them as we are a huge bunny fan family .I also bought the kissing bunnies baby grow for our newest grand daughter .That looks fantastic too . I have known you for many years from first seeing one of your kissing bunnies products in a magazine . I have never been an internet shopper until this year as I love to see things in a shop . You used cotton which i love and your website is great . I love all your new product designs and colours .All animals are lovely graphics . The only thing I would love to see is all your designs printed on cotton T towels I think I should have bought different animal designs for gifts for friends .I was nearly tempted by the cotton hand towels . But for our family it is bunnies all the time and the range you have is great for all of them and all their ages ,Thank you .
Great service, good quality products.
Easy purchase and prompt delivery with great communication. Look forward to giving our item purchased as a present. Thank You
Good quality products.
Easy to navigate site with clear pricing. Seems keenly priced, but happy to pay a little more for organic cotton if good quality, which product seems to be. Daughter is over the moon with panda bedding, very soft and silky fabric. Easy payment, delivery very efficient and faster than expected (Yodel notifications arrived several days after the package!).
Fantastic! Will definitely order again. Great quality.
Anorak Online is rated 4.70 based on 2,194 reviews