Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
I think the quality is always consistently good . The designs are quirky and striking.
Some of Anorak’s products are fantastic. I particularly love their towels and have bought lots for myself and as gifts. I do find them too expensive though, I have to be honest. I’d buy a lot more if prices were a bit lower. They also play with their ranges too much - I was all set to buy towels and other products in the ‘kissing hedgehogs’ range last Christmas and then suddenly they were discontinued! I’d really like to see that range back.
I always buy a few things in the sale . Love the quirky designs of Anorak dotted around the house . I miss the trunks though and have about 6 of these in different rooms . Well made quality with all Anorak purchases.
Love the designs and colours
Love the changing bag that I bought. Very stylish and lots of handy compartments. Only downside is the straps don't seem to be strong enough to attach the bag to the pram? I am possibly doing it wrong but am having to carry the bag all of the time and would prefer to have been able to attach to the pram.
I am absolutely delighted with my new duvet cover, lovely quality and it looks beautiful. Would highly recommend.
Bought a baby changing rucksack from Anorak which is fab. Have been looking for one for ages and this is perfect! Was delivered in good time and packaged well
Bag is lovely-great quality. Customer service is great, they sorted out a minor issue I had with no problems. Would recommend.
Lovely quality purchase, very pleased with it.
Lovely door mat arrived quickly.
good quality
Lovely clear photos of the products and excellent description. Easy site to use. The Owl baby bag arrived the next day. It was received by one happy new Mum. She loved the space in it, all the pockets etc. Good quality and a well thought out product
I was searching for a rucksack style changing bag that was good quality and big enough to cater for a newborn and toddler when I stumbled across Anoraks Kissing Owl changing bag at a bargain price in the sale! The quality, the size, the whole experience of Anorak has been flawless from start to finish. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone! Good job guys 😊
Lovely product and good customer service. However colour representation not accurate - 'mustard' is more of an 'olive'. Also price was further reduced just two days after we received the delivery but a request for a goodwill credit note was turned down. Disappointing.
Bought as a gift. I have one already and love it. Took over 1 week for delivery though
Great customer service (replied to an enquiry by email with a super speedy response) and wonderful quality products ***
Good website Delivery of items a bit slow compared to other websites. Good quality products
Amazing products, high quality and quirky. The picnic blankets are made in the UK and fantastic! I bought a sleeping bag and could not recommend enough - the stitching and quality is superb :)
Top quality products which are true to their online image. Always good service from Anorak and good delivery times.
Bought the bee door mat to go in our new holiday let The Wee Beehive and it looks amazing :-)
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,583 reviews