Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Amazing rain coat, love it. Service is 5 star - fast delivery! Love this brand!
Great products, always our first call for bedding and towels
Beautiful fabric and design. Great ethics. Thoughtful packaging.
Absolutely GORGEOUS. Best purchase of 2022.
Really pleased with the 2 dresses I bought. Delivery and confirmation of order 10/10. You do fall down badly on your returns as I followed instructions and I know the returns have arrived with you because of tracking - but I have had no acknowledgment from you and am still awaiting my refund, so not sure if I will order again or recommend to friends
Brilliant as usual! Thanks x
Love this dress. It's super comfy and can be casual or smart depending on what footwear and accessories you wear it with.
Excellent service
This dress is beautiful! Very well made from ultra soft material. The print and colours are exquisite. True to size. Arrived in good time and perfectly packaged. Highly recommend.
I am used to getting two cases when I order standard size in US so was bummed when there was only 1. Now I’ll have to order another and pay shipping again. Also there was definitely a chemical smell when I took each item out of packaging. Are you dyes toxic? Org per than that, glad it’s organic and very bold and cute.
Really lovely products! Very happy with my experiences with Anorak
Love the design and quality. My sister recommended Anorak and I'm so glad she did. Excellent.
I am still waiting for the delivery. Last Wednesday the delivery status said: “Due to arrive today”. It didn’t arrive. And the following day, and ever since, it just says” “Pending”. Really annoying because I paid for delivery and ordered early enough for it to reach me by a friend’s birthday. But it didn’t arrive. And I am still waiting
Brilliant good service good design prompt delivery and easy to order will continue to buy from you thanks.
It's always a bit of a risk ordering something on the internet and hoping it's as good as advertised. However, I can honestly say that the 'orca bath sheet' that I ordered is fantastic - both in quality and design. I am a very happy customer and I'm sure that the person who I'm giving it as a gift will be just as thrilled! Thank you.
I love this jumper. Beautifully made, soft and gorgeous colours. Sizes are pretty generous I would say.
Très joli mais j'ai payé 35 euros de frais de douane et je ne suis pas prête de recommnader du coup......
Very prompt service & great products
A good, reliable company concerned about the environment while making attractively feminine garments for any age.
Good quality clothes and quick delivery
Anorak Online is rated 4.73 based on 3,010 reviews