Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
love the fox doormat!!
Easy and quick to navigate. The doormats are a good size and a very cheery welcome.
Lovely quality duvet ...
Wish there were still kissing rabbits available.
Best birthday present I could’ve received! Super soft and comfy
First time I have ordered from Anorak and I was not disappointed. Easy to use website, all items in stock and emailed throughout the process from ordering to receiving the items. Items were well packed, excellent quality and delivered in one box and on time. It’s your bespoke products with ecological themes that inspired me to shop with you and I will do so in the future. Thanks
Mats look brilliant. Very good quality
Lovely products, easy to order and delivered promptly. Would definitely recommend.
I have stumbled upon Anorak while searching for a natural fibre picnic blanket and loved the "kissing" patterns. Got one of their blankets. Delivery and service were good, catalogue is printed on recyclable paper and the blanket itself is brilliant and well-made. Got a cotton sleeping bag for my eldest, who adores it and now sleeps in it instead of battling with a sliding duvet over winter. The youngest two also want sleeping bags. I think more purchases with Anorak are coming up :)
Lovely products bought as presents
As always the quality of the items I ordered are superb! Love Anorak’s designs, very distinctive. The website is easy to use and delivery very prompt. Big gold star from me!
Quick delivery, easy website to use. Great product- as advertised.
I was initially disappointed as one of the items I ordered was not delivered despite the delivery note saying it was. I contacted Anorak and explain the delivery deficancy and having checked the delivery again following advice on how it was thought to be packed I confirmed the item was not in the box. I have now been advised the missing item is to be resent. I really appreciate the quick response and will not hesitate to recommend Anorak to my friends. I can only thank you for your understanding and quick action to sort out my problem.
I like the colourful simplicity of the designs and the quality of the materials The Christmas range bought a smile to my face and will be enjoyed by all of our visitors! Delivery was on time and everything was well wrapped. Will shop again.
Great experience from receiving the lovely catalogue to ordering and delivery of beautiful goods
Fab - item arrived on time, exactly as described. Loving the kissing swans doormat and so is our cat!
Communications were good over arrival of the gift I ordered and am happy with delivery times and the rest of the service. Would use again.
Great service, really original products and good designs.
Order arrived quickly. So good to have the comfort of soft cotton instead of slippery sweaty synthetics
Anorak products are delightful, original and modern, but would complement traditional homes as well Great Co, Quality, and value for money
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,700 reviews