Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Lobe the doormat - great design and natural material
Great service, quality product and quick delivery!
Absolutely love the towels I bought. Great quality.
Products were as described, good quality & delivered quickly. Very happy.
Good quality products at a good price
Such lovely quality products. They sell items for the home to make me smile and visitors always comment on them. So easy to order and always come really quickly. A go to website for gifts. First class.
Everything good except courier delivered to the wrong address. Right house number just completely wrong road! Fortunately an honest person was there and telephoned me to tell me where the two large boxes were! Goods were lovely. Luckily I received them!
I bought the Badger bedding and I totally love it! It looks fabulous and the quality is great too.
The product has a lovely whale design. The towels are thick and substantial quality. The whales are a dark grey colour against a lighter grey background. Love them!
Absolutely love my Waddling Duck towels. Look gorgeous in my bathroom. Great to find something a bit different.
Nice door mats! Good price ,( did get them in the sale right enough! ) seem very tough and sturdy.
Got the new kissing swans..... Beautiful as usual..... Excellent quality..... Delivery good. I have quite a collection now.
Quick delivery, delivery could have been free considering the amount spent. Returns nice and easy but quality of towels I was shocked at die to the price. Beautiful designs but not worth the money even when on 3 for 2!
I loved this pattern and was very excited to get them. I was quite disappointed that the tags were on so tight that when I removed them they snagged the towels. There were also another number of snag/runs on a couple of the towels. I was also really disappointed in the bath mat which is no difference in thinkness to the hand towels. Real shame
I purchased a matching set of ladybird cosmetic/toiletry bags and face flannels. All items were of a very high quality and arrived quickly. Would definitely recommend!
Really fast delivery. Excellent quality Ruck sack and picnic rug.
The backpacks are good but the outdoor dormats have lost colour and kind of clumped together. It basically looks like mud is on them but it isn't it's the fibres have moulded into each other. Overall very disappointing as they have hardly been used and its summer!
A great door mat that adds a splash of colour to our entrance hall.
Good quality but too expensive.
Very pleased with the rucksacks I ordered. Very good quality.
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,583 reviews