Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Lovely bee towels and good quality but more brown in colour than the cheerful yellow I was expecting.
Had to chase the order up as it was lost. Wouldn’t have arrived otherwise.
However once chased they were extremely helpful
Absolutely lovely duvet covers, we love the bees and the kissing badgers. My son will be so excited to see his blue orcas set for Christmas.

The quality is excellent, will recommend to my friends.
Lovely products and really prompt, helpful and personable customer service.
Good range of products not seen elsewhere.
Lovely helpful person on the other end of the phone.
Reasonably priced.
Arrived within the timescale promised
I love the new kids' clothes -and I'm sure the children will love them, too. My order took a little while to arrive and so I emailed Anorak and had a helpful reply straightaway, with a follow up to make sure the order had arrived. And it did!
Sadly my purchases are all Christmas presents - nothing for me! BUT they look and feel absolutely wonderful. I love the colours and the designs and the feel! Just totally fabulous!
Lovely bed linen and quick and efficient service!
Bought this snood for my nephew who I know will love it. Excellent quality.
Very lovely product delivered quickly and sent in completely biodegradable packaging. The only company to do this in all the orders I have placed online recently. Well done Anorak!
Item ordered 3rd December. Royal Mail tracking code sent by text but isn't recognised and it is now 14th December. Cannot comment on quality as not received yet
Everyone very helpful and couldn't do enough to help me. Goods first class too, like the staff. Thank you.
Good service. Would have liked to find a sizing guide for the clothes to check measurements.
I've already sent you an email and heard nothing back from you - poor customer service? Your delivery company left us our Anorak package in an odd place - in the pouring rain. We didn't find it for 2 days and the packaging was ruined. Luckily it was a door mat and the rain didn't ruin it.
Excellent no problems with entire process
Fabulous buzzy bee duvet set. Great colour and NO plastic packaging which gets a massive 5 star! We have the kissing hedgehogs set and love it so much we just had to get the bee's too. Good quality material.
I bought 2 single bed sets as Christmas presents so cannot comment on quality although the recipient particularly asked for them as they had used the company before, so that speaks volumes on quality. The site was easy to use - small discount on run up to Christmas helped a little with costs and the delivery was also as promised - an efficient and reliable company.
Good products
The golden Bee bedding is absolutely beautiful. It’s going to look so gorgeous on the boy’s beds. The cotton feels like silk and all arrived very well packaged together. A real treat, will definitely be buying more products in due course!
Anorak Online 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Quick delivery, nice stuff. Our only problem was that the toiletry bags are much bigger than expected. Obv our fault for not checking the sizes but very generous!
Anorak Online is rated 4.70 based on 2,194 reviews