Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Anorak Online 5 star review on 28th August 2019
Jehanne Houghton
Anorak Online 5 star review on 4th July 2018
Sarah Bateson
Easy to order.
Great doormats (reduced even better!). Gives me a little lift when I see them insitu.
Badger and foxes xx
Easy to order online and fast and smooth delivery.
The website is great and the process / delivery was smooth an quick, even during Covid-19.
I am less impressed by the products - bought a 'kissing badgers' and a 'bees' bath towel, and while the quality is good, the colours are very faded compared to the photos online. The bee one is not actually yellow, but a light brown, which wasn't what I wanted for my 5 year old. He loves yellow and told me, clearly, this isn't that. Don't buy it for that, otherwise they are nice.
Beautiful towels, really make a statement in the bathroom! I ordered the kissing badgers. Lovely quality, something different!
Gorgeous, thick, soft towels. Love them, would definitely buy again.
I found this company while scrolling through Facebook oh my there are so many lovely things. I have bought the fox door mat and I love it. Easy to order and arrived in no time even though we’re in lock down 😁
Beautiful thick towels with lovely graphics
Great quality, price and service. Arrived very quickly
I bought two hand towels with designs matching storage bags that I had bought previously for my utility room.
The pattern I obviously liked, the towels were soft (endorsed by my teenage son) and I hope that they will wash well. The only issue was that the tags were on so tight that when I tried to remove them, one of the towels loops got caught and snagged, causing a pulled line in the pattern. This was disappointing. I also emailed to ask if they could check where my order was but have had no reply or acknowledgement to date. It was during Covid time but other companies have managed to get back to me promptly.
Excellent quality and very fast delivery
Loved the towel & picnic blanket I ordered & came in no time at all! Was very pleased & will def order again xx
Beautifully soft, thick towels with fab patterns - they went down a treat with my family.
I love the Buzzy Bee towel set and it was a good price as in the sale. My only small criticism would be that the yellow looked much brighter in the pics and I would have preferred it to be a sunnier shade. But generally, lovely.
I love this site!
second time I've ordered and I'm very happy. quick delivery and good quality products.
yes you're doing Great. thanks
Good service and product
Lovely, cute but stylish designs and well made.
The quality of the towels is supreme. The oilcloth tablecloth equally very beautiful however slightly overpriced.
Excellent quality products! Just ordered the orca rain coat. Have worn it out on two adventures and it is surprisingly warm, but light at the same time. Perfect and so gorgeous! True to size I’d say. I’m size 12 but broad shouldered so often go for a 14 in a jacket. Got this in a 14 and it’s perfect!
I don't usually shop online .
It's not my way .
I did order bedding from Anorak and it is beautiful . Good cotton . Fun design .
Lovely quality & quick dispatch