Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
The ordering process was quick and easy, my order arrived quickly and the quality of the towel that I ordered was very good.
Great product- But very pricy postage, and slow delivery service
Lovely quality items and prompt delivery.
Prompt and efficient service, very pleased with the quality.
Beautiful, unusual doormats - great quality and size. Swift delivery :)
I bought a few of the large bath bags and one of the storage baskets before Christmas. They arrived really quickly and were great quality. Better than I expected for the price actually! We are using one of the bath bags as a swimming bag for the kids trunks and they love it!
Simple booking process. The support via email was quick and useful. I'm very very pleased with the baby changing bag I purchased. It is of very good quality. I'm very impressed.
Order process straightforward. Delivery time reasonable. Items as described.
I bought the ladybird changing back pack and am so pleased I did! After my previous back pack broke, I’ve been searching for a durable replacement and this bag is definitely it. Lots of expandable space and pockets, as well as a thicker than normal travel changing mat. Perfect.
Great changing bag , so happy with my purchase !****
Very quick delivery and lovely products- Loooovvve my kissing hedgehogs bed linen - very good quality and the bee cooler will be very useful.
Really helpful communications on delivery, items arrived quickly, well packaged, lovely and good quality. Very soft cotton duvet cover/pillowcases. Very happy.
The site was good, delivery fine. Colours, feel and design of fish towels good. One had a fault through it upon very careful unpacking and another has developed a pull after the first wash with no other items except the Anorak towels in there 😔.
Great products, fast delivery
The website is easy to use with lovely pics. I purchased the fish towels bundle. The towels are soft and thick. They are however on the small side, I'm 5ft3 size 10 and need to use the bath sheet. I will be purchasing more in the future. Chez
I got a set of Kissing Badgers towels recently and my two main points are as follows: 1. Way too much plastic packaging! It is excessive to pack each towel individually unless your packaging is biodegradable. 2. I’ve washed the towels before use and yet get covered in black fluff all over when using them. Perhaps this will improve over time but at the moment I am sadly not impressed with the quality of this product.
Items came really quickly and are excellent quality. Have had lots of compliments about our doormats! Would definitely order from Anorak again.
I purchased the duck bath mat which I had admired for a while, the quality is tremendous would highly recommend
Speedy delivery and lovely products arrived, great quality and designs.
I love Anorak and it's website - I have many of the Anorak duvets, old and new designs, the welcome mats, ruck-sacks, accessories and my latest addition is the swan table cloth which is stunning and has made such a visual difference in our kitchen/dining area. I hope to buy some towels soon and would love to see a wider selection of clothes, especially for children (the PJs are a great idea).
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,700 reviews