Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Returned item a week ago tracked all the way to there door and supposed to get a refund but have had no contact at all. just wanted to buy granddaughter a gift but cant seem to get any replies to emails or telephone calls
Terrible customer service 3 emails and 1 pm has been sent regarding return of goods and no response.
Due to Royal Mail my daughter's PJs from Anorak didn't arrive when expected and Christmas was fast approaching. Anorak sorted it out in record time despite it not being their fault. I can't praise this company enough for their products, brilliant customer service and just all round kindness and human decency.
I would highly recommend this company. Brilliant customer service and great quality goods.
I bought the king-size bee print bed set. I'm really happy with how it looks and feels, although I was disappointed to find some threads already coming out of the duvet sheet when I received it. I also didn't receive a reply to a query relating to my delivery - fortunately it resolved itself, but I'm glad I didn't have to wait to get a reply from Anorak.
What a fun idea! Brilliant product and speedy delivery!
A set of kingsize bedding and a set of single bedding plus a child's dressing gown ordered for family at 2 different addresses. Items arrived promptly and recipients are pleased with them. Would use your firm again. I am unable to comment on courier or time taken for delivery as we live elsewhere but delivery seemed to be quite rapid.
Fabulous PJs and quick delivery
Bought these for my sister who is a pyjama connoisseur. She loved them!
Finding my way round the website to order was a little difficult but I love the product.
Very efficient from start to finish.
I ordered a rabbit bath sheet and snood for my daughter. Both are great quality. The snood seemed a bit small so I emailed looking for an exchange and Laurie was super helpful!
lovely towels and quality....new stag towels...love them...
Love the table cloth but with the edges has stitches on as opposed to just cut fabric.
I ordered 6 Bear Towels. The new Bear pattern is horrible and looks more like a cow than a Bear. I bought and still use your original Bear Towels on which the pattern is great and correct.
Why on earth did you change the design. I am aBear aficionado with a house full of Bears of all kinds and 6 ft Bears in the garden. Huge disappointment. Towel quality OK
So so impressed by Anorak. Not only for the amazing quality of their pajamas but their customer service is amazing. Because of the time of year obviously mail takes a bit longer than normal and I enquired as I thought my parcel may have been lost and Anorak contacted me promptly and made me feel so secure in the fact that if it didn't arrive by a certain date they would re-send another pair of pajamas on 48hr shipping. And then contacted me to make sure it arrived. Truly really happy with the customer service! Above and beyond and its certainly appreciated!
We ordered 4 items but only 3 arrived. We phoned Anorak and they quickly resolved the problem, the missing item arriving 3 days later. Very happy with the quality of the pyjamas and quilt covers.
Had to wait for my boys pyjamas to arrive, but they were definitely worth the wait. Great quality, gorgeous colours and amazing prints.
All delivered fine