Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Sleeping Bag was beautiful and arrived well packaged I experienced a manufacturing fault with the item which customer care dealt with very satisfactorily and efficiently.
Product arrived had slight tear in bottom after unpacking. Kept as liked the product and not visible and as product in the sale kept it. Order delivered on time, however would not want to have to pay delivery and worry about product quality
Item was as described, well packaged and delivered on time. Colours not as bright as on the website.
Mum is a massive hedgehog lover and was thrilled with the door mat! Fast delivery and great product x
Very stylish back pack. Glad I went for the bigger one for my daughter as it's fits all the files/folders in for school. Very pleased and good price.
Lovely cute bag !! My son loves it
Lovely towels. Print original and true to colour on website. Washed really well and soft to use. A couple of thread pulls on the bath sheet when arrived but overall pleased with the quality.
The products make me smile, bought a doormat which I'm very happy with and arrived in a timely manner.
Really nice rucksack. Good quality and my teenage daughter really likes it. I would expect it to last the whole school year. Arrived by royal mail when expected.
I bought the kissing badger door mat. It is not as vibrant colour as website would suggest. Quite large. Just a bit bigger than my door step. But I like it.
Loved the bag purchased from Anorak online - really good quality and exactly what I wanted
The kissing badger bedding is just gorgeous. The colours are so strong and even and striking. I treated myself to this as I was moving to a new home and putting it on brought my whole room to life! Question though, could you offer these sets in a more basic range? Less cotton content? All high range bedding requires ironing and that's such a waste of life. A basic range would allow greater access to your beautiful designs too.
I bought the lady bird bed linen and the sleeping bag from Anorak. I like the fabric and pattern for both, it washes well and it's easy to iron. Would have liked for the sleeping bag to have a nicer zipper and slightly more fuller but considering it was discounted, not a bad purchase at all. The issue with the courier was sublime and I really feel you should change courier but I have suggested this to the Anorak team at the time.
Lovely colour door mats, kissing hedgehogs and ladybirds.
Really lovely, better in real life
Customer service was fantastic and the quality of the products I have bought (picnic backpack and picnic blanket) have been of very high quality. Thank you!
Service was great ordered easily and delivery spot on. Product was not good quality though, I washed it 3 times and the hem came out, disappointing for a bath mat I would expect more I only wash on 30•
A lovely, well made childrens bag. Great size, with a handy interior pocket. I would say the light stripe is darker in reality than in the picture, more of a sand colour, but still looks great. Really happy.
Love the bag, great price and quick delivery
I love my picnic blanket - light and waterproof, beautiful design! And the Client Service Team went over and beyond the call of duty to make sure this arrived before the bank holiday!
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,583 reviews