Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Anorak Online 5 star review on 28th August 2019
Jehanne Houghton
Anorak Online 5 star review on 4th July 2018
Sarah Bateson
More Photos & Videos
Bought two door mats, different badger designs.
Quality material, reasonably priced and look great!
Would definitely shop with this company again.
Love my purchase! Will be back. Thank you.
Unfortunately my review is not great. Long wait for delivery, I know things are difficult at the moment but it's now about a week over due and still not delivered. In part I think using yodel as your courier is probably the problem they are always long winded delivering and then claim they couldn't find you or couldn't gain access to the property is another favourite but no calling card is ever left? . Maybe they're cheap? But service leads to customer being dissatisfied.
Hope they find me soon, strange every other delivery company find me with no problems!
Can't comment on item purchased obviously but I left two answer machine messages and sent two emails to you guys at Anorak and it took you about 3 days to respond with an email saying parcel is on its way. All in all not impressed and won't be ordering anything else.
Great product and very prompt delivery. Thank you!
Absolutely love our new Panda bedding from Anorak. Super stylish and really comfy cotton. Thank you x
Very cute doormat! Looks great & quality good. Arrived promptly too!
Very pleased with my purchase
I have bought many items from Anorak, and they have been good quality with attractive designs. The duvet covers are 100% cotton and use colour combinations that are subtle or bright but never garish.
Delivery is reliable and fast.
Lovely towels have ordered repeatively!! Great quality fast and efficient service
My order arrived quickly and was well packaged. Great quality product and as described.
Great doormat - cheers me up to see the lovely squirrels every morning when I pick up my milkbottles. The mat is larger than anticipated but fits my doorstep so you may need to check the measurements. Excellent quality and feels like it will last for years. Well done Anorak - A great buy during lockdown.
Easy to order, arrived within a few days - very good quality
Great quality and fast reliable service definitely recommend
Really pleased with my purchase and really quick delivery even though we were in lock down, thank you.
Hi the service was excellent and delivery fast and product as it says on the website , only problem was dog go to parcel before us and manage to eat the corner of the door mat before we even got it out the package and I front of the door , but these thing happen
Regards
Helen Simmons
Love this picnic blanket- beautiful summery print and lovely material. Also nice and big for a family of four plus guests
Really lovely duvet sets, arrived very promptly under the circumstances. My boys love them!
Very impressed with the quality of the picnic rug it will be long lasting and I will be making more purchases for the summer . Keep safe
I bought 2 doormats (with bees on) and they're really good quality and good to look at. I've bought some before, the owl ones, as presents so I knew they'd be good. And, given the current crisis, they arrived pretty promptly too. Really recommend.

regiment
Love the rabbit pillow cases. Would like to buy King Size duvet cover to match if it came available.
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,803 reviews