Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Lovely and snuggly...wonderful design and good quality cotton. My daughter loves it
Easy to use and good service
Hadn’t come across the brand before but was attracted to the design and fabric. Great quality product that fits well and made my daughter feel like a kissing badger. The packaging is all biodegradable as well so doubles as a good food waste bin in the kitchen (!). Whilst the product is great, kids grow out of their clothes so quickly so the price point is probably a bit high to fully kit them out in Anorak’s range - albeit they’d look amazing.
Speedy delivery. Good communication.
Visually nice website
We love the designs.
This was a gift for my sister-in-law and she loved it
Loved these mats and loved the service... It feels a little bit more lovely to come home to.
Lovely bright bedding to cheer up the spare room. Quality good too.
Easy to use website
Good delivery time. However, I feel that for an item at this price point it is nice to be offered free delivery and that definitely seems to be the norm elsewhere with items over £50.
The duvet set is lovely. Unfortunately there is a small mark on one of the pillow cases which hasn’t come out after a wash. This is a bit disappointing as it was a present for my son’s birthday and we didn’t realise until after he’d opened it and wanted to use it straight away. We decided that it was not worth making him wait for a replacement to arrive, but it’s a shame this wasn’t noticed when it was originally packed.
Customer service great until returns. Took a month to receive confirmation that they had received my return which was sent as per their instructions. Pyjamas are lovely and just needed a different size.
Lovely find - came across via a pop up on Facebook. Was instantly drawn by the striking prints and colours. Spoilt for choice with the lovely animal designs. Really quirky. Would recommend.
Love it!
Sure you can buy cheaper duvet set but this is worth the money
Very bright colours
Every Bumble bee to perfection, no flaws
Great material, no scratchy noises
Definitely recommend
Will buy again and possible for my kids.
Good quality product with gorgeous, individual print. Soft to touch. I bought an adult size 8 for my tall skinny teen. Was worried she may think it is a bit thin (ie it's not super thick) but she likes the weight.
We were treated with the upmost politeness and professionalism by them...a credit to a British company .
Beautiful towel set! Fantastic quality and lovely print. Thank you.
Lovely company, lovely merchandise. I got the snow leopard sweatshirt, which fits really well and is vibrant and fun to wear. If I'm going to be on FaceTime during lockdown, might as well be seen (and see myself) in beautiful, colourful gear. Great communication from the company, too. Thanks, Rosie!
The goods I ordered were as good as I expected, the bedding looks and feels wonderful. The towels are the prefect finishing touch to my bathroom. The service I received from the company was excellent.
Brilliant service. I placed an order on Tuesday afternoon and it arrived the next day as promised. I’m also delighted with the rug I bought and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Anorak again.
Anorak Online is rated 4.70 based on 2,194 reviews