Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Charlotte Ball
I managed to get a last minute appointment last Friday and I had no idea how lucky I was. I had the amazing Sylvain whom I had never had before. I have had lots of balayage done before on my hair but none as incredible as this. He created the most natural honey blonde balayage ever also leaving my hair beautifully soft and shiny. If you want something inventive, professional and polished go to Sylvain. I’m so happy with my hair and have received so many compliments. 5 stars.
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 13th May 2021
My daughter had her first highlights done by Sylvain - the French. He did a superb job, her hair looks glossy and sun kissed and she is delighted. I recommend this salon - all the staff are highly skilled and lovely!
I have been coming to Anne Veck salon for I think nearly 10 years. Due to COVID ,since January 202O I have been using a box home colouring trimming my own locks! Roll on April 12th and my conscience tells me don’t travel, stay local. I don’t live in Oxford so book into a salon in my home town. Big, big mistake as I end up with the most awful cut and colour. What am I going to do? Ring Anne, who fortunately has a cancellation and fits me in. Firstly, lovely lady who did not make me feel at all uncomfortable that I had used a different salon for once. I had no doubt that Anne would work her magic and fix my hair. Anne is such a talented hairdresser. I walked out of Anne Veck today with a huge smile, loving what Anne has done. Thank you and I won’t be going anywhere else to have my hair done. Big virtual hugs to Anne for making me smile about my hair!
Have been coming to Anne Veck for about a year or so and have always had such a good experience. The staff are very knowlegable and work with you to ensure that you leave with a style you love!
Hi Jessica Thank you so much for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Delighted with my new cut by Sylvain excellent stylist and very knowledgeable, my hair looks healthier and appears to be fuller Overall I had a great experience at the salon. I would definitely recommend. Thank you
Hi Klaudia Thank you for the super review and for choosing us to cut your hair. Sylvain will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
First time I had had Sylvain cutting my hair and he did the most amazing job - he suggested something better than what I had in mind and I have had more compliments on this haircut than ever before! Importantly for me, it's also super easy to style in the mornings. Really delighted! Thank you.
I always get so excited when I know I’ve got my appointment with Sian coming up! She’s so easy to talk to and listens to what I want with my hair. Every time I go, I come out with my new favourite hairstyle! Thank you!
Thank you in advance!
Best salon in Oxfordshire by along way! Sylvain worked his magic giving me a beautiful balayage refresh. Then it was finished off with a wonderful cut from Kelly who knows how to tidy up my curls. Amazing team of stylists, best I’ve ever had.
Hi Rachael thank you for the lovely treview and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain & Kelly will be thrilled! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
A couple of weeks later, I still absolutely love my restyle and colour (transformation) by Anne, who is just amazing at what she does, and cannot recommend this salon highly enough - They are passionate about all aspects of hair (cut, colour, condition, styling) and their emphasis on sustainability is fantastic. I really look forward to visiting as it's always such a lovely experience - Thank you!
Hi Andrea Thanks for the 5 stars and for choosing us to do your hair. Anne will be so pleased! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I had my hair cut and coloured to a bright blonde by Sylvain on 2 occasions now, and he is a phenomenal colourist - I get loads of compliments. He is a true artiste, taking lots of care at getting the right colour combination and then adding little surprising touches. He also takes care with the condition of your hair and recommending products that suit your hair type - would definitely recommend.
Hi Inge thank you for the super review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I had a very good experience at Anne Veck Oxford, will be coming back for sure. All staff are very bubbly and kind, I was happy with my haircut and the massage chair is so comfy. Have recommended to friends!
Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair!
Lovely to be back in the salon. My pre-lockdown cut had lasted amazingly well. Anne swiftly got it looking even better and managed to style it to cover the grey! She was also able to give me an idea of something we can do with the style for an upcoming family celebration - fantastic. Relaxed atmosphere despite care with covid precautions. Looking forward to my next visit to get the colour sorted as well.
Thank you, Anne will be so pleased!
As ever, Kelly did a wonderful cut and colour!
Hi Jenni Thank you for the 5 stars and for choosing us to do your hair! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Sylvain once again worked his magic on my hair - nailing the colour and cut. He always puts me at ease and takes time to get it just right. I've had so many compliments, particularly on the new fringe! Thank you.
Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair!
Amazing haircut - I wish my hair looked the way it did at the end of the session every day! The hair stylist (Elio?) was so funny and interesting and we had a great chat the whole time. Everything was very professional and high quality and I left feeling a million dollars. Thank you so much!
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Hi Hannah Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Elia will be delighted. Keith, Ane Veck Oxford.
Love that Anne Veck Oxford is so eco-friendly as well as being a very friendly team. Love the massage chairs, so relaxing and a nice extra treat when having your hair washed. Always get a great haircut, head massage and relaxing time whenever I visit. Would definitely recommend this salon.
Hello Nicola & thank you for the great review and for choosing us to do your hair. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Excellent customer service! Sylvain is a very professional and experienced hairdresser. Very pleased with my haircut, happy to return!
Hi Susanne thanks for the 5 stars and for choosing us & Sylvain to cut your hair! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Seriously excellent. Marisa is my hairdresser, and she knocks it out of the park every time. Since I've begun going, I've received more compliments for my hair than ever before. I've recommended her to family and friends, and I'm sure to be a long-term customer. :)
Had my hair cut by Sian today who fitted me in for a big change even though I had accidentally booked a cut only! She was incredibly kind and lovely and took me from a lockdown-cut disaster to a really really curly cool bob in 45 mins!!! I absolutely love it and feel a million times more confident. Have had all sorts done to my curls over the years and never had them handled with such confidence and ease. Could not recommend more and can't wait to come back. Thank you Sian you are a miracle-worker!
Fabulous hair by Sylvain again! Thanks