Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 21st October 2020
I booked for a full head tint and blow dry on the phone the receptionist (who didn’t disclose) her name confirmed the price in total would be £41 after the discount of my birthday voucher (£20). I turned up to the salon got any my treatments done when it came to paying Eliza the stylist told me I have to pay £72 which was more than double to what I was quoted on the phone. I was thoroughly disappointed as it was a mistake of the receptionist and it would have been nice for the salon to honour their original price. Even more so there was no apology or compensation . I am a regular to the salon, after this experience I don’t think I will be returning due to poor communication the salon has mismanaged the treatment of a loyal customer.
Hi Mehr I'm very sorry about this, I'll investigate and get back to you , I hope we can keep you. Obviously a communication problem as you say.... Your price was full head tint @ £51 plus blow dry medium/long hair @ £41= total £92 less £20 voucher = £72. So you were charged correctly. Keith, Anne Veck salons
Sylvain is a really good hairdresser, a real artist. The place has a really good atmosphere, and they use really good products. Thank you very much for your work.
Hi Emilie Thank you for your nice review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be very pleased. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Lovely cut and blow dry by @sylvain_thefrench at Anne Veck Oxford yesterday. Friendly, fun, and full of great advice, Sylvain really knows his stuff. Thank you from a very happy new customer x
Hello Zoe Thank you for choosing us/Sylvain to do your hair and for the nice review! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Sylvain did an amazing job with my hair this morning, he is so talented and created exactly what I had in mind (dark blonde/honey warm balayage on dark brown hair) it looks incredible and he is such a pleasure! I’m looking forward to my next appointment with him.
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Hi Gabriella Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing Sylvain & us to do your hair. The photograph is stunning. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I had the most spoiling morning with Sylvain cutting my hair, he worked wonders on hair that was heavy, dead and generally unhappy. It is now 100x lighter, glossier and I left with a spring in my step! The salon itself is fantastic filled with lovely people and incredible natural products.
Sylvain cut my hair at the weekend, and I'm SO happy with what he did. He really listened to my preferences, explained what he was doing, and made sure that I liked the result, which I most certainly did!
I came in to see Sylvain for his help with my hair which was very orange after a previous bayalage with someone else, he really understood what I wanted and looked after me really well. I’m so happy with the results and looking forward to coming back again soon. The staff in this salon are very professional and friendly and it has a great atmosphere. Sylvain is an artist and I feel very lucky to have discovered him!
Hi Sarah Thank you for the 5 *s! So glad you like your balayage, Sylvain will be thrilled! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I really appreciate Anne Veck salon! Kelly does a great job and all the staff are helpful and pleasant. the level of professional skill is very high.
Hi Jenny Thank you for the great review , Kelly will be delighted! & thanks for choosing us to do your hair. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Amazing service from both Nicola and Sylvain, very friendly and skilled. Will come back again :)
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Hi Wanyu thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the fab review. I'll make sure Nicola & Sylvain see it! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Consistently excellent service, not just a great haircut from Kelly (she really understands my hair and makes it look great) but also a warm welcome that helps you to relax and enjoy the whole experience. Highly recommended!
Hi Susan Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the super review. Kelly will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Having been a loyal customer for a number of years, today I received appalling service. Despite the icey roads and snow I arrived at the appointed time to be told that I couldn't have my haircut. The receptionist, with no mention of an apology, told me she had tried to ring me to cancel, but on a mobile on which I don't get a signal at home. What's wrong with the good old fashioned landline, there had been no attempt to ring me on this as I had been at home all morning. For a hairdresser with such a good reputation, your customer service has let you down.
Dear Mary I am very sorry indeed this happened. I see we have your landline so why we didn't call, I don't know. Your stylist was off sick and I can see that at the time of your appointment our stylists were busy. However, I hope they offered you an appointment at a later time today and of course, fulsome apologies were in order in any case. I'll be speaking to the manager about this and we will be in touch to try and win back your good opinion of us. Thanks for telling and us and please accept my apologies Keith Keith Mellen, Director, Anne Veck salons
Had my highlights and colour done today by Cassie at Oxford. I am really pleased with it. Not only a lovely hair do but Cassie is very friendly. A great new addition to the salon.
Hi Sue Thanks for the lovely review and for choosing us & Cassie to d oyur hair. Keith, Anne Veck salons
My daughter had her first highlights done by Sylvain - the French. He did a superb job, her hair looks glossy and sun kissed and she is delighted. I recommend this salon - all the staff are highly skilled and lovely!
I have been coming to Anne Veck salon for I think nearly 10 years. Due to COVID ,since January 202O I have been using a box home colouring trimming my own locks! Roll on April 12th and my conscience tells me don’t travel, stay local. I don’t live in Oxford so book into a salon in my home town. Big, big mistake as I end up with the most awful cut and colour. What am I going to do? Ring Anne, who fortunately has a cancellation and fits me in. Firstly, lovely lady who did not make me feel at all uncomfortable that I had used a different salon for once. I had no doubt that Anne would work her magic and fix my hair. Anne is such a talented hairdresser. I walked out of Anne Veck today with a huge smile, loving what Anne has done. Thank you and I won’t be going anywhere else to have my hair done. Big virtual hugs to Anne for making me smile about my hair!
Delighted with my new cut by Sylvain excellent stylist and very knowledgeable, my hair looks healthier and appears to be fuller Overall I had a great experience at the salon. I would definitely recommend. Thank you
Hi Klaudia Thank you for the super review and for choosing us to cut your hair. Sylvain will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
First time I had had Sylvain cutting my hair and he did the most amazing job - he suggested something better than what I had in mind and I have had more compliments on this haircut than ever before! Importantly for me, it's also super easy to style in the mornings. Really delighted! Thank you.
Best salon in Oxfordshire by along way! Sylvain worked his magic giving me a beautiful balayage refresh. Then it was finished off with a wonderful cut from Kelly who knows how to tidy up my curls. Amazing team of stylists, best I’ve ever had.
Hi Rachael thank you for the lovely treview and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain & Kelly will be thrilled! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I had my hair cut and coloured to a bright blonde by Sylvain on 2 occasions now, and he is a phenomenal colourist - I get loads of compliments. He is a true artiste, taking lots of care at getting the right colour combination and then adding little surprising touches. He also takes care with the condition of your hair and recommending products that suit your hair type - would definitely recommend.
Hi Inge thank you for the super review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Sylvain once again worked his magic on my hair - nailing the colour and cut. He always puts me at ease and takes time to get it just right. I've had so many compliments, particularly on the new fringe! Thank you.
Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair!
Amazing haircut - I wish my hair looked the way it did at the end of the session every day! The hair stylist (Elio?) was so funny and interesting and we had a great chat the whole time. Everything was very professional and high quality and I left feeling a million dollars. Thank you so much!
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Hi Hannah Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Elia will be delighted. Keith, Ane Veck Oxford.
Anne Veck Oxford is rated 4.76 based on 870 reviews