Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 21st October 2020
had my first haircut in 3 years! was very anxious but Nicola made me feel at ease and done a fantastic job :)
Hi Maya Thank you for choosing us to cut your hair and for nice review. Nicola will be very happy! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I had my second appointment with Nicola yesterday after managing to squeeze in a booking before the 2nd lockdown. On both occasions she was very knowledgeable when discussing what could work with my hair type and I felt completely safe in her hands! There is a lovely buzz about the salon and I appreciate their sustainability ethos.
Hi Fiona Thank you for choosing us and for the 5*s! Nicola will be very happy. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I had my hair completely restyled and then the colour done by Sylvain and I am so glad I did! He did an amazing job, listened to my requests and added his own ideas and surprises which I love! He provided a very friendly service and I am so happy with my new look!
Hi Maddie Thanks for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be delighted! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
This saloon is amazing. I was assigned to Sylvain. He is a very talented, professional and creative hairdresser. I asked him to hide some pink in my hair and he did a wonderful job. He is also very kind and dedicated. He booked me the appointment at the last minute and he stayed over time to finish my hair. Finally, he is also very funny and interesting. I definitely recommend Anne Vecke and Sylvain.
Hi Federica Thank you for this great review and for choosing us & Sylvain to colour your hair! He will be delighted to read this. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Nicola cut my hair this evening and changed my life. I went in not really knowing what I wanted but she sat me down and talked about options and what would suit me best. I can't recommend her enough.
Hi Natalie Thank you for choosing us to cut your hair and for the incredible review. Nicolae so pleased. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Very friendly and skilful hairdresser Nicola. Made me feel very comfortable
Thank you for your nice review and for choosing us to do your hair!
I managed to get a pre 2nd lockdown hair cut with Sylvain and am so pleased I did. He listened to what I wanted and also added his own ideas. A great style and a very friendly attitude! Very happy customer!
Hi Needra Thank you for choosing us to cut your hair and for the nice review. Sylvain will be very happy. Hope to see you again in December! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Sylvain provided amazing service. He advised abut the cutting style, share some tips and spend a good amount of time taking care of my hair. I'm very happy with my new look! Kindly thank you! I definitely recommend.
Hi Joanna Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to cut your hair. Sylvain will be very happy! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Nicola is an amazing hairdresser. She always listens to what you want very carefully, work patiently and voila!!! Better than you hoped.
Hi Asli Thank you for the great review, I'll make sure Nicola sees it. & thank you for choosing us to do your hair. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I've been going to Anne Veck's salon for a very long time. My previous stylist changed salons last year. Sylvain has now cut my hair twice. I consider going to the hair dressers my treat, the time when I can relax and come out feeling wonderful. Sylvain certainly makes this happen. He is friendly, funny and passionate about hair. My hair looks and feels great and I can't wait to see what he does next time when my fringe has grown a bit longer. (I promise not to use the nail scissors again!)
Hi Emma Thank you so much or your lovely review and for choosing us to cut your hair. Sylvain will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Had a great Balayage colour with Sylvain last week. Sylvain went the extra mile to make sure my hair looked fantastic and that I got the results I wanted. I felt comfortable and well looked after for the whole afternoon. Thank you!
Hi Casey Thanks for the great review and for choosing us and Sylvain to coloiur your hair. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I am so happy with my hair color!!! Sylvain is the best colorist and he makes the experience fun and special. He knew exactly what I needed based on my type of hair and the look I am going for. I fully trust him and am never disappointed.
Hi Mandy Thank you for choosing us to colour your hair and for the fab review. Sylvain will be very happy. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I had a great haircut from Nicola yesterday. She is really friendly and had great advice and tips for my type of hair. She was very professional and careful to check I was happy with the haircut.
Hi Eve Thank you for giving us such a good review and for choosing us to cut your hair. Nicola will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I visited Anne's salon to get my hair done recently, I had the pleasure of Anne herself as my stylist. She is an amazing, professional woman who knows what she is doing. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants somebody with experience to do their hair. My sister always spoke very highly of Anne's work and now that I have experienced it myself, I agree! Thanks Anne and see you soon.
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Hi there Thank you for the lovely review and beautiful photo. Hope to see you again soon. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Amazing highlights, and perfect end results from Marissa! So happy with my ever colour on my hair! Highly recommended
Hi Celyn Thank you for the 5*s and for choosing us to do your highlights. Marissa will be very happy. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Beat a path to Anne Veck’s and Sylvain will leave you feeling all new. Thankyou.
Hi Lucy Thank you for the nice review and for choosing us to do your hair! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Lovely cut and blow dry by @sylvain_thefrench at Anne Veck Oxford yesterday. Friendly, fun, and full of great advice, Sylvain really knows his stuff. Thank you from a very happy new customer x
Hello Zoe Thank you for choosing us/Sylvain to do your hair and for the nice review! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I am really pleased with my haircut, Sylvain did a great job styling my hair, I love my new look!
Hi Leticia Thank you for the 5*s and for choosing us to cut your hair. Sylvain will be so pleased. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I hadn't had my hair cut professionally in years - just let it grow long and lopped a couple of inches off the ends now and then. Though my husband had cut my hair once in lockdown (and did a great job), I couldn't persuade him to again - he recommended I try Anne Veck based on the reviews. I got an appointment for the same day, with Elyia, for a cut and blow dry. All I knew was I wanted it bobbed and shorter so that it was tidier. The salon is really nicely presented, and the stylists are so friendly and welcoming. Covid safety was well practised and it felt effortless and safe. Elyia asked if he could add a bit of creative flair with my haircut, and didn't raise an eyebrow when I confessed that the time and effort I spend on styling my hair is minimal. I don't scrub up well, so tend to opt for 'it's clean so it's done' as my personal style ethos! He worked a real miracle with an amazing eye for design, great skill, and innovation. The result is incredible and I love it - I'd hoped for a quick few inches chopped and fewer tangles to contend with in the mornings, the result was something that is completely me, and captures my personality perfectly. I will definitely be back in future - I've been converted!
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Hi Jo Thank you for this great review and for choosing us to do your hair. So pleased you're happy with it! Elia will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
This visit had been my first visit to Anne Veck. It was a very pleasant experience. They are very covid-safe. All staff are very welcome. I had my hair done by Sylvah who was very kind and done an excellent job. Well-worth the visit.
Hello & thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the nice review. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Anne Veck Oxford is rated 4.76 based on 867 reviews