Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 21st October 2020
My fussy waist-length hair requires a stylist with skill, patience and creative flair, all of which Sylvain lavished on it. The resulting balayage is glossy and beautifully blended, my natural colour with an uplifting sun-kissed look. I am pleased to recommend Sylvain and Anne Veck's salon. A professional, friendly and imaginative artistic team can certainly sprinkle some magic even on the most demanding hair.
Hi Eleonora Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. I'll make sure Sylvain sees it. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I visited Anne Veck Oxford on December 4 2020 for a haircut. The hairstylist (Sylvain) spent quite a lot of time with me. He gave me a good hair wash, haircut and an amazing final blow dry. I left the shop extremely pleased and with a big smile on my face. However, a couple of days later when I washed my hair at home I noticed the imperfections masked by the very professional blow dry. The right side of hair is slightly shorter than the left and there is strand of hair which appears longer that the rest of the hair, apparently it was missed during haircut. Both imperfections can be covered until I have another haircut but it's unacceptable especially when you pay £60.00. I gave 2 starts one for the pleasant environment at the hairsalon and the other for the nice finish.
Hi Effie Thanks for telling us about this and please accept my apologies. We'll be in touch to invite you to the salon so we can correct it for you as soon as possible. I appreciate your nice 2 *s and that you chose us to cut your hair. Keith mellen, Director, Anne Veck Oxford.
Once again I had a really good hair cut and colour by Sylvan. It is always a nice feeling coming out with a really good hair style. Thank you so much!
Hi Leticia Thanks for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be delighted! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Sylvian was fantastic and gave me the stylish bowl cut I wanted, taking his time to get it just right. I completely trusted his skilled and judgement and I can't wait to come back! I also really appreciate the sustainable ethos of the salon. Thank you so much!
Hi Charlotte Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to cut your hair. Sylvain will be very pleased you are so happy. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I went to Anne Veck sporting a lockdown/homemade disaster: a regular Bob with an undercut. I was missing the short hair I used to have for more than 10 years, but that I was too scared to ask for it in a foreign country. Asking around I've been recommended Anne Veck, so I decided to give them a try! I was assigned to Sylvain, who advised me and patiently accomplished what I asked for! The haircut was amazing! After 2 months I was assigned to Elia, another great and very talented hairdresser, who made me smile the whole time and gave me another beautiful haircut! I went for the 3rd time a couple of days ago asking for a pixie cut. Oh my God, I was so scared. But Sylvain did an amazing job! I would have not ever imagined to look so feminine and chic with such a short haircut! I love it Thanks to the whole team 🖤
Hi Elena Thank you for your fab review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain & Elia will be delighted to see it! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
The Anne Veck team are lovely from the moment you enter the Salon! They all clearly have a passion for their work. Sylvain took my hair for boring to brilliant! And I love it! It’s was an enjoyable process and I would highly recommend Sylvain and the Anne Veck team to anyone!
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 10th December 2020 Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Hi Bryony Thank you for the great review, the lovely photos and for choosing us to do your hair. I'll make sure Sylvain sees it. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I strongly recommend Anne Veck! I was assigned to Sylvain who completely restyled my hair. I am more than happy with the results and with his friendly service!!
Hi Marta Thanks for your lovely review, Sylvain will be very pleased. And thanks for choosing us to restyle your hair. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
In lockdown I coloured my own hair and ended up looking like Donald Trump! Begging for an appointment when salon was already very busy Anne fitted cut and colour around other clients. Super-great cut as always, and the colour is a perfect result of highlights carefully chosen by Anne to combat the damage I’d done. Hair feels great, and the Trump-look is no more! 10/10 as always.
Hi Annikki Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to colour & cut your hair! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I have been a client at Anne Veck for many years. The Staff are always very friendly and caring. Kelly always sends me on my way feeling a new woman with my hair style just how I like it.
Hi Kathy Thanks for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Kelly will be delighted! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
You're guaranteed to get a great hair after a visit to Anne Veck. I especially love the salon's commitment and leading the way to being carbon neutral. Thank you!
Hi Bea Thanks for the 5 *s and for choosing us to do your hair. Appreciate the feedback on our attempts to be environmentally friendly. Keith, Anne Veck Limited.
I was looking forward to my appointment all through lockdown. The atmosphere was up beat and welcoming. Oh, and I got a great hair do.
Thank you for the nice review and for choosing us to do your hair!
Anne cut my hair and she understood exactly what I wanted and what would work for me. The salon is lovely and Anne was so friendly and personable. Will definitely be back!!
Hi Chloe Thanks for the nice review and for choosing us to cut your hair! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I've had a number of senior stylists at Anne Veck, all of whom have been excellent - delivering fantastic cuts with my thick, unruly hair. I often ask for the moon-on-a-stick and they consistently deliver, both for cut and colour. All the staff - including reception - are friendly and professional.
Thank you for the lovely review!
This is the best salon I have found for years. My stylist listens carefully to what I want and then gives me a first class haircut taking into account all that I have requested. Friendly safe surroundings and I look forward to each visit.
Hi Lynne Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to cut your hair! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Anne is an artist. She works so hard to find the best solution for one's hair. I am almost 62 years old, and am 'embracing' my grey. She s managing to help me balance out the new growth in a way which is attractive and even elegant. I am so happy with the service and care I receive at her salon. Mostly, however, I love the results.
Thank you the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Absolutely made up with my hair! I love the colour and shape. I had Alex and she was super friendly and confident. Looking forward to my next appointment!
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020 Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Hi Charlotte Thanks for the great review and fab photos! And for choosing us to do your hair. Aleks will be thrilled. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
It's such a pleasant experience. I fell into sleep while having my hair washed in the massage chair! I love Sylvain's stylish haircut. He's fun, professional and often offers good advice on hairstyling. Will visit again definitely!
Hi Mandy Thanks for the nice review and for choosing us to cut your hair. Sylvain will be so pleased to read this. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Anne Veck is a brilliant salon. I have seen both Kelly and Sylvan and both are excellent. I’ve just had a fab cut with Sylvan and I am excited for my colour in a few weeks. His photos on Instagram are incredible! Very exciting.
Hi Katie Thanks for the 5 *s and for choosing us to do your hair. I'll make sure Sylvain & Kelly see this. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I saw Sylvain for a root regrowth and a bayalage refresh. He understood exactly what I wanted (more blonde but ideally less red and orange tones) and I left feeling a million times better with honey coloured bayalage and no orange in sight. My hair is in great condition despite having the bleach because Sylvain is a real expert and knows exactly how to keep your hair looking silky and shiny.
Hi Sarah Thanks for the great review and for choosing us to colour your hair. I'll make sure Sylvain sees this. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I've struggled over the years to find exceptional hairdressers. There are a lot of qualities one looks for (friendliness and sense of humour always a bonus), but ultimately what you really need is someone that can: a. visualise what you want b. fine-tune your brief ensuring the outcome works with your face shape, hair quality, skin tone and desired level of effort etc c. knocks your socks off - producing an outcome that is even better than you could have imagined. Sylvain gets 10/10, his talent blew me away...I'm so happy with my balayage - the clour is great, it's well blended and it looks entirely natural. So pleased -Thank you.
Hi Karen Thank you for this fantastic review and for choosing us to do your hair. I'l make sure Sylvain sees it. Kind regards, Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Anne Veck Oxford is rated 4.76 based on 867 reviews