Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Sylvain did my hair yesterday and I swear to God, it was the best experience and end result I’ve ever had. Sylvain isn’t a hairdresser, he’s a magician! And I absolutely adore what he’s done with my balayage. I wasn’t really sure what I needed/wanted so I let Sylvain have complete creative control which he absolutely loved because he’s just so passionate about what he does and it shows because my hair is incredible. Thank you so much Sylvain and the team at Anne Veck. Cannot recommend this salon (or Sylvain) enough!
Hi Claire Thank you for your wonderful review and for choosing us to do your hair. I'll make sure Sylvain sees it. Kind regards Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I had my hair cut by Sylvain today. Absolutely flawless. He was friendly, very knowledgeable and had lots of great advise. Couldn't recommend him more! I've always had excellent service at Anne Veck.
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Hi Brigitta Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be thrilled. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Anne did an amazing transformation on my lockdown hair - a complete restyle and colour and I have received so many compliments. I am thrilled and would highly recommend the salon.
Hi Rachel Thank you for your super review and for choosing us to do your hair. Anne will be delighted when she sees it! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I wish I never got my haircut. They dont listen. THEY DO NOT CUT MENS HAIR. I was assured numerous times that the staff were very experienced with cutting mens hair but they dont appear to be. I went to Anne Veck in desperation after having lockdown hair growth that I had intended to keep long as a result I said " dont use clippers" the hairstylist then proceeded to use clippers and cut large swathes of my hair. She didnt listen to what I wanted at all, didnt ask me any questions, just did what she pleased basically. The email account questions I asked were met with poor english responses. I lost 4 months of hairgrowth in the space of 10 mins. It doesnt seem unreasonable to expect a hairdresser to have communication and listening skills especially when provided with a photo to aid consultation. I paid a large amount of money for a bad haircut.
Hello Thank you for telling us about this. I'll try and work it who you are so we can get back to you and see what we can do to put things right. Really sorry, please accept my apologies. Keith Mellen, Direc tor, Anne Veck Limited
We have identified you (99% sure) and again we are really sorry you are not happy. However, your stylist is very clear she only used the clippers for the tiny "baby" hairs on your neck and the cut was with scissors. Can't comment any further really except to say she is very upset she didn't make you happy with the cut. To reassure others, let me just say all our stylists are skilled and experienced with men's hair. One is also a qualified and experienced barber and another is a former winner of the British Hairdressing Awards Men's Hairdresser of the Year. Anne herself is a former winner of AIPP Best Men. So we do know what we are doing although clearly for you we got it wrong.
Had my hair cut and colour by Sylvain on Saturday. I am really happy with it, it looks great. Sylvain is very friendly and always has good suggestions for colour and style and I am very pleased with the hair style.
Hi Leticia Thanks for the 5 stars and for choosing us to cut & colour your hair. Sylvain will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Had my hair cut by Sylvain yesterday, and I'm so pleased with it! He's really friendly and helpful, always remembers my preferences, and does a wonderful job!
Hi Jane Thank you for the 5 stars and for choosing us to cut your hair. I'll make sure Sylvain sees it. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
So happy to have a hair cut soon after the ease of lockdown! Sylvain is fun and professional! He offered good tips and advice on hairstyles. Great experience!
Hi Mandy Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to cut your hair. I'll make sure Sylvain sees this. Kind regards Keith Anne Veck Oxford
Great service!
Hi Ino Thank you! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I come out of the this salon feeling a million dollars after having my hair colour transformed by the amazing colour wizard Sylvain. It’s was finished off with a cut and blow dry with Kelly whom I trust implicitly with my naturally curly locks. A great team of hair experts, I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Hi Rachael Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. I'll make sure Kelly & Sylvain see it. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
This was my second time in the salon and Sylvain is truly a lifesaver!! After all the mess with lockdowns and me colouring my own hair, my hair needed some help. At the end I got an amazing haircut refreshing the shape and vividness instead of my dull and tired hair)) Всем русскоговорящим соискателем парихмахерских к Оксфорде - это пожалуй лучший салон и лучший мастер, если Вы любители разнообразия. Мало того, что с Вашими волосами могут сделать абсолютно все, что вы пожелаете.
Hi Anna Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair! Sylvain will be very pleased. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Sylvain is a really good hairdresser, a real artist. The place has a really good atmosphere, and they use really good products. Thank you very much for your work.
Hi Emilie Thank you for your nice review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be very pleased. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I recently visited Anne Veck Salon for a colour service. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, especially given my complex request. I have 6-7 years of henna + indigo buildup on the mid lengths of my hair, plus the past year of black box dye and a couple of inches of my natural colour at the top. I asked for overall lightening, the ends to be bleached lighter, and my roots to be blended into the rest of my hair for better growing out. Other than that, I didn't have a clear idea of what my results would be because of my hair history. My appointment was with Sylvain, and I'm so so happy with my results. He was extremely careful and attentive to the condition ofy hair throughout the lightening processes, and now it feels BETTER than when I went into the salon. Following the lightening he applied creative colour that worked with the funny blue colour the henna has stained my hair, so it's vibrant and fun. He blended my roots more into the top section of my hair to get rid of the distinct regrowth line too. My hair is now vibrantly coloured at the bottom with blues, greens and flashes of yellow. It's been beautifully applied and works so well with my natural 2a waves/curls. The condition is incredible, I didn't expect my hair to feel so healthy after all the processes we tried during the appointment. Thank you to Sylvain for spending so much time to carefully work with my hair and all its colour buildup to get a result I was happy with. I can't recommend highly enough, I won't be going anywhere else to have my hair done!
Hi Lauren Thank you so much for this amazing review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be delighted! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I recently had my hair done with Anne, who came highly recommended by a friend. I had highlights, roots, and a cut and couldn’t have been happier! The salon also has great covid-safe practices and Anne is great fun! Will be back for as long as I’m in Oxford!
Hi Mave Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the lovely review. See you again soon I hope. Anne
Excellent experience, COVID-19 measures made everything feel very safe and enjoyable. Sylvain did a superb job refreshing the balayage and a beautiful cut. Achieved the natural and sleek look i wanted. Will definitely return in the future
Hi Eleanor Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be very pleased! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I feel so happy! Sylvain has made my hair look alive and shiny, when it was very dull and lifeless. Thank you. PS I loved the massage chair, I could have stayed there all day!
Hello B Thanks for your lovely review. So glad you liked the massage chair and Sylvain will be very happy! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Anne Veck has been my preferred Hairdressers in Oxford for years now. All of them part of an amazing team. My special shout out goes to Sylvain this time. I had balayage done last week and wow! It's always been hard for me to explain what I want. Sylvain asked a few questions and managed to understand perfectly well what I was after. The result was amazing. I am impressed and very pleased with my hair. Looking forward to a new haircut in the new year. Sylvain is my go-to stylist now. Thank you for also creating a great atmosphere.
Hi Sylvia Thansk for your fab review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be very pleased! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
First time going to Anne Veck. Great atmosphere, Sylvain gave me a thorough consultation and coloured my hair exactly as I asked, making it look and feel great. I'll be back, definitely recommend!
HI Silvia Thank you for choosing us to colour your hair and for the great review! I'll make sure Sylvain sees it. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Second time going to Anne Veck. Great atmosphere as usual. Really happy with my hair - short with a fringe. I would highly recommend Alexandra for anyone who wants to visit. She listened carefully to what I asked for and added her own input too!
Hi Fatima Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Aleksandra will be pleased! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
My fussy waist-length hair requires a stylist with skill, patience and creative flair, all of which Sylvain lavished on it. The resulting balayage is glossy and beautifully blended, my natural colour with an uplifting sun-kissed look. I am pleased to recommend Sylvain and Anne Veck's salon. A professional, friendly and imaginative artistic team can certainly sprinkle some magic even on the most demanding hair.
Hi Eleonora Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. I'll make sure Sylvain sees it. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I visited Anne Veck Oxford on December 4 2020 for a haircut. The hairstylist (Sylvain) spent quite a lot of time with me. He gave me a good hair wash, haircut and an amazing final blow dry. I left the shop extremely pleased and with a big smile on my face. However, a couple of days later when I washed my hair at home I noticed the imperfections masked by the very professional blow dry. The right side of hair is slightly shorter than the left and there is strand of hair which appears longer that the rest of the hair, apparently it was missed during haircut. Both imperfections can be covered until I have another haircut but it's unacceptable especially when you pay £60.00. I gave 2 starts one for the pleasant environment at the hairsalon and the other for the nice finish.
Hi Effie Thanks for telling us about this and please accept my apologies. We'll be in touch to invite you to the salon so we can correct it for you as soon as possible. I appreciate your nice 2 *s and that you chose us to cut your hair. Keith mellen, Director, Anne Veck Oxford.
Anne Veck Oxford is rated 4.76 based on 865 reviews