Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
NOT A SCAM, just very slow due to covid. I bought something in August and just received in today in October. Initially I thought this was a scam as I read all the other reviews. I used the live chat on Annah’s website and got a reply. She explained that the delays are due to covid. She had to move to a new facility to accommodate social distancing for her workers. During this time I assume they stopped shipping all orders. Thus they have a LOT of backlog when they started again, resulting in delays. I finally received my order and I love it. Thank you!
the dress was very beautiful and precious. although they took a month I am very happy with them
I ordered 3 dresses 6 months ago and up till now there’s no delivery, no communication and I don’t know how people behave like this. I leave everything for Allah to judge you guys because you portray yourself as a Muslim and you are treating your customers like this.
placed two orders with Anna Hariri in April 2020. I have only received two dresses (the Natalia dress x2) out of the many dresses I ordered for myself and sister. I received an email on18/08/20 stating that any outstanding orders will be sent 3-4 from the email date but it is now 17th December and I have not received anything. I did place an order in August for the Boho dresses and surprisingly received them on 1st October 2020. The order number is US88702. However the size is wrong. I ordered US6 but when I measured it, it is smaller than US4. I have two dresses that do not fit me. I emailed Anna Hariri in October and even called them and the customer service was good as he advised me to send photos of the dresses and someone will get back to me. The only thing is no one ever go back to me despite sending several emails. I spoke to Anna Hariri herself around some time in October and she advised that there have been staffing issues hence the delay in reply and that someone was going to get back to me that day regarding the boho dresses but no reply once again.
I understand that COVID has had an impact on delivering the materials for the dresses but what is not acceptable is the lack of customer service care. As a business that has been growing, Anna Hariri has made a big mistake by not keeping customers updated and biting off more than they can chew. I don't blame customers for being irate and upset. I remember in July 2020, there was an offer on the Anna Hariri website which stated if an order was made by a certain time, the items would be delivered before Eid. Anna Hariri knew there was already a backlog so why be deceitful and make a promise that can't be met? This is what I did not like - the deceit of that advertisement.
Furthermore, Anna Harri and her team are very active on Instagram posting new items of clothing every single day and uploading new stories whilst customers are getting ignored. The comments section on Instagram has also been disabled so that customers cannot put any comments about their orders. Please put the time and effort spent on Intsgram into updating your customers. We have a right to know what is happening with our orders. It is very unprofessional to ignore customers. Other companies have also been affected by COVID but from my experience, they have been honest and have kept me updated.
My order numbers:
US56429 - order placed on 4th April 2020, x3 dresses ordered, only received one, which is the Natalia dress.
US62018 - order placed on 23rd April 2020, x7 dresses ordered, only received one, which is the Natalia dress.
US88702 - order placed on 14th August 202, x2 dresses ordered and received but incorrect size.
It's been almost two months since my order, US83977, with no information on the order. I emailed them twice with no response from customer service.
Order no: US74487
NEVER RECEIVED!!!!!

I placed an order more than 2 months ago to UAE as a gift to my sister. Also paid extra for fast shipping.

I just found out only one item out of the 3 items were delivered. The other two items status is “preparing for delivery”

I just found out and I don’t want to know why. I just want a solution.

I can’t believe you’re advertising your website all over the internet while not fulfilling the orders you already have.

If my sister haven’t informed me. I wouldn’t have known. It’s your job to follow up not mine.
Hello Luma,

Monday Blues Dress has already shipped on JUNE 24. And as you requested, Accordion Pleats Dress and Kimono 3Piece Set has been refunded .
Let us know if we can be of any other help. Hope to serve your better next time when the situation is back to normal prepandemic one.
Regards,
Annah Hariri CC
Do not order from this company. I placed an order in October 2020 and I still haven’t received it (now APRIL 2021). I have emailed company 6 times to refund me my money but no response. My order number Order US95732. Customer service is non existent. Strongly advice against ordering from Anna Hariri.
It’s been over a year since my order and they block my reviews, deleted my reviews on fb and other sites. I think Annah HARIRI is a scammer, using the Muslim name to steal money of innocent people. They. Send generic emails copy and pasted then email me to order more clothes and offers! Disgusting people. She will be judged accordingly when before God. She took lots of my money as I ordered so much. I don’t believe anyone’s reviews on this if they said they received as I think it’s her trying to get people to order so she can steal more money. If anyone knows how to involve police or fraud people, please advise. Thank you
Totally a scammer.
Order in aug2020. Requested for refund in jan2021. System put remarks that the order has been fulfilled. No more response thru email, they block me from commenting in FB and messenger today 13apr2021. Am sure i will never get back my money.
Pls dont buy from Annah Hariri.
Very bad experience with Annah Hariri, haven’t received my 6 dresses after ordering one year ago ans they dare to ask me how I liked my dresses. They create fake deliveries at western union without putting in the expected items. And when you send emails or chat online they only say we are sorry your dresses are not ready yet. It truly is a scam not a business!
This is a scam. I never got my dress that I paid for nearly two years ago despite multiple followups
Be aware of those FAKE good reviews, this is true customer experience: I’m very disappointed to write this review, and if someone deletes it , I will post again. I ordered twice from them one year ago and still not received my orders. After many many emails and calls, they send one part of my order and now they do not answer or respond to emails. Forgot about anybody taking your call. This is not a business, this is a scam!
These are my order numbers:
ORDER US55356
ORDER US77234
Shameful!!
This company is swindling our money. No replies to our emails. No clothes. More than 6 months. Do not trust this company. We need to report her. Is there an international organization which monitors companies which take online orders?
I purchased 3 dressed on 22nd October 2020 and still waiting for my order. I have many times complained many times now that I haven't received the order US95267.
On the website it showed order fulfilled on 6th Feb 2021 which is a lie and I again wrote complain. The last response was 4th March from Jose Pires, that it will be delivered soon and delay due to COVID.
I received so many other company orders and nothing stopped due to COVID.
It's 6months now. I am very disappointed, I heard about good reputation and made my first order and until now haven't received the order nor got my refund.
I called all the numbers listed on website but waste. They all are fake.
Do NOT ORDER FROM ANNA HARIRI
I love buying from Annah Hariri unfortunately my latest purchase has changed that for me. I placed an order on August 1, 2020 and I have still not yet received my order (it is now April 7, 2021). I contacted customer service via email countless times but no one has responded to me. I understand they were having a hard time with the pandemic last summer, but at this point it has become very frustrating. Especially when they do not to respond to my emails. The order on my account shows that it has been fulfilled, but I have not received anything. It has been over 8 months at this point and I don't even want the dresses anymore. I just want to receive my refund and unfortunately I will never order again after this terrible experience.
Big Big scammers. Do not fall on the trap of beautiful advertising. Its a nightmare. The moment you pay, no one will respond to you after that. I have made my order on 02/10/2020 for an amount of $396.90. Till this day 07/04/2021 I did not receive it. The worst thing is that how hard I have tried to send emails requestingabout my order, no one replied. I found a number inside UK. The first time a man answered, promised to resolve my issue. After one week when I phoned the same number, no reply. As well as his email, no reply.
Ordered clothes in June 2020 and to date have not received either a refund or the clothes.

Be warned, don't waste your time and money on them.
They are simply scammer. I want to know the roots of this company, and complain to the muslim authority of that place. If your buisness has faced problem then whh she advertise delivery within 7 days kind of add. She is a scammer.
Orderd in September still not received any of my dresses and no reply to emails also, beware ppl save your money and time all good 5 star reviews are fake, if you are in North America YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR ORDER. Beware she is a scammer and when asked will give excuses that she is helping refugees, EXCUSE ME!!! I ordered dresses and need those, if you want to our help for refugees ask it on a different platform, when I order something I want that not excuses. Tbh I received one of my online order from China in 2 weeks during lockdown but may be she is sending it(if so) from another universe. SCAMMER!!
I am yet another customer who ordered several dresses in April 2020 and only ever received one of them. It is now April 2021. I have emailed many times and messaged on Instagram asking for a refund for my undelivered products. Initially I got replies stating covid as an excuse but for months now I’ve had no reply. I am owed $250. I had ordered from annah hariri before and had a very good service but things have clearly gone massively downhill since then. Completely out of order. They still have the cheek to send weekly emails advertising sales and new collections when they still haven’t even been able to deliver on their orders from 1 year ago!
Zero stars for those scammers.
This lady and her company are a bunch of liers, she failed to manage her company during Corona so she scammed all the people who trusted her and ordered to support her company during the pandemic, it has been a year and I didn't receive my order, so angry and frustrated, they stopped replying to my emails, blocked me from commenting on Facebook, and turned off their Instagram comment section.
Please don't support her or her company, this fool lady should learn that making up for her mistakes in management should not be amended by using hard-earned customers' money.
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 340 reviews