Annah Hariri Reviews

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
FRAUD!!!!
I have reported Anna Hariri in several ways... It's been 5 months since I have not received anything. They do not even answer my emails, they have delivered my dresses!!

DON'T BUY!!! THEY STEAL MONEY!
Annah Hariri is a big SCAMMER!!!. Run for your lives people. Run! Run! Run!
I made an order of 15 dresses since May 2020. Its being 10 months now. All my calls, dm on instagram and emails were fruitless. Idecided to tag her on many posts and reached out to influencers that once worked for her company to relay my issues. Finally she had the effontery to block me on instagram. Annah Hariri SHAME ON YOU AS A MUSLIM PERSON!!! No true human should behave like that.
Please tell everyone you know to steer clear of this disgusting comapny and not buy anything from them. Such a SCAM!!!
She’s a thief!
Haven’t received my dresses since last June.
Stopped replying to emails and never answer calls.
DO NOT BUY SHES A THIEF
Scammer Scammer.

I never received my orders since last year. I reported several times but no reply.
I am surprised by people reading those reviews and they are still ordering from her. Please STOP, she is stilling you.
Made an order in April 2020 for 2 dresses, I was sent 1 dress and I was told about covid so I was asked to wait nicely. Me being naive I believed them and support this company by making a second purchase and writing a good review for my first dress. It's now nearly a year later and still no items, nothing arrived. They took the money (£350) and never responded to my emails, calls messages or anything. It's a scam for real, I should have listened to people and the reviews.
I ordered a 2 piece set 10 MONTHS ago in May 2020. It has NOT been delivered, and only excuses are given upon contacting and emailing their customer service reps!

Finally demanded a full refund! Hope unlike others, they’ll follow through with it.
Very disheartened. Ordered two dresses in March 2020. Till now I have not received the items and no response to my emails.

I’m not the first to be scammed by Annah Hariri nor the last.
If I could give 0 stars I would. I ordered clothes on April 15th 2020. I even paid express shipping to get them before Eid that year. I have waiting since. Very unprofessional. Many emails sent. Then suddenly my order was marked as fulfilled on Dec 24 2020, which isn't the case. After sending multiple emails, I was told by a one Ibrahim that my order would be cancelled and a refund given. That was 3 weeks ago. I still don't have a refund.

I can't express how deeply disappointed I am in this company. They can't blame covid for taking customers' money but not fulfilling orders. To make matters worse, they are still advertising new clothes and sales. It's ridiculous! They even have the nerve to send ads to my email. It is beyond disgusting and annoying!
Sept 2020 order never fulfilled.
Recently posted review on TrustPilot.
1 reply received requesting my order number. I re posted with the details, and replied to the company via TrustPilot emails.
No results to date.
Regulatory bodies should close the Annah Hariri website until she refunds all her customers. Seeking details of Turkish regulation authorities as the company is known to have moved there. COVID is not a good enough excuse for ignoring customers after taking their money.
Zero, zero, zero. That's all. Do not waste your money. Their dresses are beautiful if you are lucky to receive your order. I ordered three dresses in June of 2020. I received only one of them. It is March of 2021 now. Numerous ignored emails, phone calls and left messages. Then miracle happened- one of my emails was answered in January, just to tell me that "they work very hard to fulfill my order". My request for a refund was simply ignored.
BUYER BEWARE!!
I believe this was a company setup to defraud. I ordered a dress in April, it came ( that's the bait). I ordered again in July 2020 I'm still waiting. They marked my order as fulfilled. After numerous emails with ZERO reply. The phone numbers listed don't work.
TRUE BLUE SCAM ARTIST!!
I'll give a zero for service. still waiting on my items that I have paid for and they have ignored my emails and mags since August last yr
Scam! I ve exchanged emails with them about my order for 10 months. They kept pushing it and then suddenly stopped responding. No refund, no contact, nothing. Lost 200$ for 2 dresses that never arrived.
I wish I could put 0 stars. They charged me nearly $200 back in June and never sent me my purchase. I've been trying to get them to give me a date of when it will be sent but they now don't even respond. I've asked for a refund. No response. I tried calling, nothing. Facebook, Instagram - nada. All it did was they blocked my comment and blocked me from contacting them that way. This is a scam. Don't waste your money.
It’s been months and I still didnt receive my dress (since july). No one replies to my emails! Really bad customer service and its 0 star for me!
I would give this company 0 stars if I could. I ordered from them almost half a year ago and have not seen a stitch of clothing. It's ridiculous and a scam.
Don't buy from them and save yourself from losing money as well as a lot of frustration.
Can you please provide more info about your purchase such as order number.
Kindest,
AH Customer Care
A total scam! Did not get my order yet and not even a refund. Been almost a year now. They dont respond to emails, calls or anything. When you inquire about it in their fb posts, they remove your comments. Worst service ever! Strongly not recommended to place orders with them.
They do not even deserve a star. WORST customer service. You will never receive your order! Its like they put the orders in a draw and choose whatever they want, but take everyones money. They never shipped my order and updated my order to fulfilled. No response from them after that. Not even refund. Cant believe they do this. Such a shame!
I wish there was an option for no star at all. Purchased 16 dresses in March 2020 as I was hopeful to start a new journey dressing in hijab. Only got 6 outfits and now a year later no response to my emails and no effort to refund my remaining $494. I am totally gutted😔
I ordered 7 dresses in June2020, 9 months ago! contacted them several times nothing happened. So sad
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 340 reviews