Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
Ordered in August 2020. I asked for a refund because it is april 2021 now . no one is responding to me anymore!!!!!
very unhappy wouldnt recommend to anyone
I order 3 dresses in 2020 and have still not received them. I have finally demanded a refund but have recievd no reply. Their designs are very nice but it seems it is a SCAM!
This website is a total FRAUD. I am very disappointed,
I ordered dresses for me and my mother my daughter, all together in one order, it’s a collection of 6 dresses! With total of 300$
I had an occasion and I was planning to wear these dresses, the occasion passed and I haven’t received anything.
I contacted their emails, I send a message on Instagram, I tried calling but nothing, at the beginning I received an email asking about the reviews on the dresses, as if I received them!!!!! they replied that it was a mistake and they are slow fashion. After that I kept on sending emails but no reply..I asked for a refund, they said that they already started working on the dresses and that I will recover them soon.
The last emails was sent on March 26/2021 The order was made on June 2nd 2020,
I haven’t received anything till now, my daughter size is for sure changed.
I don’t know why they keep on sending marketing emails for Ramadan and Eid and some emails with discounts, when they cannot deliver the late orders.
I asked for refund and they refused!
This is the first time in my life I get treated this way. The problem is I always have faith in people and I keep on sending emails... because I cannot believe that such a hijab and Muslim company could take haram money and not send the items.
Please don’t waist your money on this website.
ANNAH HARIRI is a Disgrace, shameful cheater and fraudsters. A black ⚫ dot on muslim business community.
Place order worth of $330.75 for 5 outfits until today i:e 30th March 2021 nor received items nor got refund. Emailed several times but all in vain as they they keep lying to ship good and used excuse of COVID since the day we place order.

Shamefully website still active looting innocent people.

Annah Hariri if you cheat people for their halal money time is coming for you in this world and hereafter, Be'iznillah
I never got my outfit and in my account it is showing up as fullfiled. Tried to call no answer. Messaged them but a robot response. I had ordered in June 2020
You're scamming people!! Why not give the people what they want and paid for!! People won't stop hunting you for stealing their money!!
Dearest Annah Hariri and team,

ITTAQULLAH. ITTAQULLAH. ITTAQULLAH.
Have fear of Allah.

Please refund our money or fulfil our orders. You will not get rich from cheating the ummah especially when we intend to wear those dresses for good intentions.

Like many others, I did not receive 2 dresses purchased and it has been A YEAR. Multiple emails gradually got ignored and their customer service number does not exist.

Do not ignore the reviews made by dozens if not hundreds of people around the world on their dishonesty. This has got to stop. Use your skills of discernment to know which reviews are fake and which reviews are made by their own company to up their rating.
Annah Hariri IS A SCAM !!!

This website is a lie !!!!
They steal your money and gives you nothing
I orders 4 dresses in late April and early May. I received 1 couple of months after ordering. I kept asking about the others and kept getting excuses until they decided to block me on all their socials and do not reply to my emails.
They even had the audacity to ask me to review the dresses I haven’t received. At this point, I can’t even wrap my mind around what sort of company this is
Order numbers: US70779 and US70509
She’s a scam. Zero stars. Ordered in October 2020 and she never sent anything. US phone numbers don’t work and she “sometimes” will send automated emails but not always to your customer service requests and direct emails. I’ve gotten maybe two responses saying they are working on it but no response to my refund requests I’ve been continuously asking for since November.
I ordered tow dresses from April 2020 and i didn't get one and they marked as chipped....I try to contact them along a year to send my dress or send me my money back but they egnore me...
Took my money.
No Dress.
No update.
No refunds.
It's been almost a year now.
This website is a lie.
Don’t trust it. They steal your money & they have no contact!!

Please be aware of this corrupted company !!
Well I ordered 3 dresses from last year October now it's by the end of march and I still haven't got anything from them.. they definitely a scam.. what should we do with this..
SCAM ALERT

Order US82846

The covid excuse has been used for too long now, for a company to not reply to their customers and not answer phone lines and block commenting on social media says a lot about! It has been a year they promise to issue a refund immediately and then stop replying, shame on you criminals stop with these fake 5 star reviews
it is a scam, she modeling all these new dresses, and advertise for sales when she can't deliver an order since august 10,2020, several calls to her customer service no answer!!! does not return emails as well!!!
I ordered 2x from this company. The first time it took a couple months for the dresses to arrive. I must say they were well made and beautiful. Now I placed a second order for just one skirt and paid $30 express shipping hoping that would help. Till this day I believe they blocked my email because I don’t receive any email saying they will get back to me. But I ordered September 2020 it is now March 2021 and I asked for a refund and was told I would get one in December. But it still has not shown up in my bank account. They also show in my Annah Hariri previous orders that they fulfilled my order which is a lie. My first order that was fulfilled from them has the dhl tracking history linked to it but my last order shows no tracking and no refund info. So please don’t order from them if you have a 50/50 chance of getting your product.!!! They are very unprofessional and disorganized. I feel they are Very disrespectful to their customers.
Its gonna be a year of me purchasing the dress! Still havent get it. If you cant ship people their dresses, just close the company already. Dont find for new targets.
Order no US94947. I ordered 3 dresses last year and so far have not received any. The company targets new customers who are not aware of their swindling ways. I hope they are brought to book. They put up sympathy seeking videos on social media after committing the offences. For the sake of Allah! Annah Hariri return people's money.
***RUN AND DO NOT ORDER*** I placed my order back in August of 2020, sent emails, calls to numbers that do not answer and messages on the chat circle with no response. This website needs to shut down.
***IT IS A SCAM!!!***