Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
I ordered two dresses (Order US53103) from this company in March. I received one dress after a month, but the other dress never shipped, despite me repeatedly following up with them. After six months, I finally gave up and requested a cancellation of the second dress and a refund. The company contacted me ONLY AFTER I gave them a bad review here. They told me the order had been cancelled and a refund issued. Now here we are, over a month later, and I still have not received a refund. The company is once again putting me off and not replying to my emails. Guess I'll have to make it my job once again to give them bad reviews all over the internet.

Do not buy from this company. Maybe before the pandemic hit, they were fine as a company, but their response after the fact has been appalling. I deeply regret ever taking a chance on them.
Misleading & DECEPTIVE! They advertised that my order would be shipped between 15-30 days and it’s been more than a month, now they’re telling me because if Covid, they will be shipping out my order on November 14th, I ordered the items for my sister’s wedding on November 7th!! And now they refuse to respond to my emails and msgs. Totally dishonest!!!
The worst online store experience I ever had. I paid them 30dollars extra for express shipping. It says on their web that items would arrive in 2 weeks if you pay for express shipping. The order arrived with over a month delay. I ordered 3 items only 2 of them came. Do I have to mention poor quality of fabric and cheap look? My emails with complaints get ignored and the phone number to customer service they provide in their web is a number to.... PHARMACY IN NEW YORK. sounds like a scam? Big time. I think Anna Hariri doesn't have to do much with real Muslims. She just wants to look like one but she is missing honesty and respect to people.
BUYER BE WARE. THEY HAVE $900 OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND WILL NOT FILL OUR ORDER OR REFUND . I will report them to local authorities AND WRITE the Turkish Embassy and US embassy as well. They don't reply on their website, nor on emails. They are still advertising clearance and sale! When its too good to be true it is.
order# us69181
Buying from Annah Hariri has been such a stressful experience. I just want potential buyers to be aware that ANNAH HARIRI products and customer service aren’t reliable and it is extremely difficult to get a refund. I’m still waiting on my refund and I placed the order in May. And that’s only part of my experience.

Don’t waste your money or energy stressing over the lack of customer service, inferior quality (compared to dresses from a couple years ago), and the whole ordeal of paying more money returning goods only for them to ignore you and not give you a refund.

Annah Hariri is not the company it once was.
Annah hariri is a fraud worst experience ever the company has no ethics and should close up more than 2 months my paid order hasnt arrived and they dont care to reply also why are they still taking orders when they cant deliver and company should b penalized for what they are doing a legal action should b taken
Dresses ordered were never delivered, customer service did not reply. First ordered dress size was smaller than standard size. So it did not fit.
BUYER BE WARE
order# us69181
Everything is BAD. Zero customer service, they don't care, they don't reply. Delivery is taking forever, 2 months (supposedly on 8-day express shipping), and still counting. Instead of tending to the issue, Mrs Hariri is busy putting on pretty outfits and making videos to lure more poor customers. This brand should be discontinued.
I have ordered 4dresses 3months ago and never received the item or my refund. I've exchanged few emails with the team, they promised to refund the money within 15-25days -over a month ago, I sent a follow-up email with no response.. really disappointing and unprofessional. It's outrageous that the company is advertising several new products but ignoring our orders... I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE.
This is not a company to be trusted. It took them 4 months to deliver the items, and they were not made correctly. When I asked for a refund the only way I got their attention was through PayPal. They agreed to a refund but gave me an incomplete shipping address, I paid for the shipping and customs, but they would not pick the items up. Now the items are on their way back to me! I hope PayPal realizes that they gave a bogus address to avoid paying the refund.
I ordered 6 dresses in March. now we are in October and I just received two of them. Customer service doesn’t reply and I don’t know if they will ship the rest of oder or not. I asked for my money back but they did not respond. The worst experience with online shopping ever.
Don't ever buy from this Company!!
I give Zero...
Worst customers service never reply my email, I have been asking for my refunds almost 4 weeks now no respond nothing!!
This website needs to be shut down. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering from this website. Now this has got me more worried that I will never be receiving my order or refund. It was an awful experience and after a few generic replies, no one has replied to me about my concerns thus far.
Scam company...you will not receive your order or refund.. 5 months and they are still lying..
Yes they are scam, i did the order on june 11th, 4 month a go
Never replay after I did the order
There phone too never answered me
Calls, or my e-mail. They used the cove19 as an excuse to just gain more time and scame more people.
Shame on you Anna!!!!
It's a scam. I ordered for 2 gowns 2 months ago and didnt receive the item even after 35 days. So I asked them to cancel the order and refund the money. I received response that they would refund wi thin 2 to 3 weeks. But it's more than 40 days now. So please don't get cheated by looking at their attractive dresses
The worst!!!! Do not ever order from this fraudulent company. I ordered over 7 months ago and guess what still nothing! A few lame emails which were full of lies. Even after requesting to have a refund. Nothing! After reading all these reviews I see that I am not the only one. I think everyone should report to their credit card companies to put a stop to this unethical business. Listen to the comments you read, after my experience I see that every single one of these are true!
DONT BUY FROM THEM. ITS A SCAM!!!!
I'd give zero stars. They have the WORST customer service. For a brand that offers shipping to thousands of people, they certainly don't bother hearing from them. I placed my order in August, the website asked me to choose between 3 shipping options: regular, express, and super express. I went for 2, I paid extra, and guess what? I am still waiting. They asked me to watch the video Annah made a month ago talking about moving and all that drama. If that is the case, why do they still trick people into ordering with the promise of express shipping? Shocked that the sale still goes on and the shipping offers have not changed. Instead of making amends, Annah is busy putting on different dresses and posting on social media, while banning comments so that people cannot SEE what fraudulent offers they are putting. I have not been refunded the Shipping fee yet. They offered me store credit; as if I'm crazy enough to order again!
Annah Hariri is rated 1.10 based on 98 reviews