Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
A total scam! Did not get my order yet and not even a refund. Been almost a year now. They dont respond to emails, calls or anything. When you inquire about it in their fb posts, they remove your comments. Worst service ever! Strongly not recommended to place orders with them.
They do not even deserve a star. WORST customer service. You will never receive your order! Its like they put the orders in a draw and choose whatever they want, but take everyones money. They never shipped my order and updated my order to fulfilled. No response from them after that. Not even refund. Cant believe they do this. Such a shame!
I wish there was an option for no star at all. Purchased 16 dresses in March 2020 as I was hopeful to start a new journey dressing in hijab. Only got 6 outfits and now a year later no response to my emails and no effort to refund my remaining $494. I am totally gutted😔
I ordered 7 dresses in June2020, 9 months ago! contacted them several times nothing happened. So sad
Absolutely a scam. Ordered in October 2020 and haven't even sent out the order yet.
Appalling and unapologetic
If I could give zero stars for rating I wouldn't hesitate. I place my order back in October 2020 and until this moment February 26th,2021 I haven't received my stuff, they took my money, and contact number in USA is bs because no body answers. Do not get fooled by the ads because they are a big scam.
Let's all report her as a fraud on Instagram!!!!
Never received my 5dresses or my refund from mid last year! They ignored my email and contacts. I can't believe how she became a cheap scammer from a good business women! It's really sad to see people losing their morals and trustworthiness, especially people that present to be 'people of faith'. Worst thing is that she's regularly posting on Instagram and keep on hunting for new victims. I'm outraged to see the title on her website saying 'ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 7 DAYS'
Annah: stealing is your business.. but keep your children out of your fraud promotion on Instagram.
#Shame on you!
Scammer...!!! Professional swindler..!!

I returned the products I purchased from Anna Hariri corresponding with the company Staff online. I sent it back on 5th January and the package reached them on the 7th of January. I have the tracking records confirming this. They were supposed to refund the amount I paid. However they have not made the refund. I tried every channels to reach them. None of my emails or phone calls have been replied. I called both the Turkey and UK numbers. They were very quick to reply all my emails during the purchase. But since then they are not responding me. This is a total disappointment and a disgrace for a Muslim company that can trade internationally. I will do official complaints about the company both in Turkey and the UK. I am planning to take the matter to the UK Trading Standards and to the court as well.

Beware of this company.!!!! Keep away from Anna Hariri...
Same as everyone else, I placed an order in August, thinking I would wear the dresses as maternity wear. Here I am in March, baby delivered and no dresses received. I don’t understand, I have ordered from her site in the beginning of the pandemic and received my items without delay. Now that she opened a larger factory, shouldn’t she have more hands on deck to help? I am seriously disappointed. I spent $179 on items and nothing came.
I ordered 4 dresses 10 months ago, still didn't receive them. I emailed them several times requesting for refund, no reply, the phone number posted online does not work, very horrible customer service experience in general.

I still have not refunded nor get my items. It is very disappointing !! I advice people not to buy from Anna Hariri any more they are a total SCAM!! period!!
Order dated 23 October 2020 is not fulfilled till now. Customer service keeps on stalling by stating order will be shipped as soon as possible quoting 2nd wave of Covid as an excuse. However, daily since last yr, Annah Hariri has been advertising that they can ship out within 1 WEEK of purchase. Customer service refused to reimburse my money and asked me to wait instead. In my account, my purchase status suddenly was changed from Unfulfilled to Fulfilled. And in the email, Duygu Benli admitted that my order has not been shipped out. This company has violated terms of contract and refused to pay their dues. If any of you make a purchase, quickly call your banks and rectify the situation. Different banks offer different timeline for dispute resolutions.
I have placed my order in March 2020 and it has been a year where there is no response from the company and no one is answering their phones. I wanted to support her during hard times of Covid so her employees would have a job, but she shows on her social media of sending out packages, but where is mine. Now I wonder how $200 outfits are on sale for $49... it’s a scam!
Honestly guys, avoid this company! I
Purchased 3 gowns back in May 2020, and never received my order. I’ve reached out to them so many times asking why the order hasn’t been dispatched and just some answers on the delay, but nobody responds. Even the phone numbers on their website are a dead end, I keep calling and nobody answers. So upsetting that they would take our money, and fail to send out our orders
Scammer! By far the worst company. Truly a shame
I guess I am not the only one. I ordered dresses from this company because I liked the design and quality. It’s been 10 months and they didn’t fulfill my order. I went back and forth with them so many times that I don’t have patience and energy anymore. On top it, in their website shows my order is fulfilled and they also promised to deliver within 7 days, then why it’s taking them 10 months to send my order? It didn’t take them 10 mins to take the money.
Absolutely fake rogue fraudulent company. Took money in advance in 2020 online its been 7 months no deliveries. Initially received response stating next months deliveries but from past 2 months responses are also fadding. Be ware they are putting up promotions to take your money with no delivieries.
My last 2 orders never received, phone number in UK now not working , not replying anymore on emails and marked my orders as fulfilled!!
I was once a big fan and customer so disappointed to see how its ended!!
Spent $300 on an order back in May of last year and have only received 1 so far (out of 5 total dresses). Minimal responses from customer service, and phone numbers don’t work either. She’s been limiting the comments so no one can complain, and sent me a personal voice note when I tried to call her out months ago and then promptly blocked me. I don’t even know who to contact at this point!! DO NOT EVER order from her, she’s dishonest and an embarrassment to the Muslim community for being so selfish and self promoting when she can’t even fulfill the orders. I’ve been waiting for more than 9 months now!! Too scared to cancel the order because that’s definitely money wasted, still making dua I’ll receive these dresses someday.
SCAMM!!!!!!! I placed my order 6 months ago and never received it. Their customer service is the worst and they will just take your money and never get back to you. Beware they are horrible!!!!!
She is theif. I ordered a dress last may I never got the dress or my money. She steals from everyone. Scamming woman.
Stay away from her business.
Annah Hariri is rated 1.05 based on 284 reviews