Animi Causa Boutique Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Animi Causa Boutique
9PM
9PM

About Animi Causa Boutique: A leading design store with free shipping on all products worldwide.<br /> The Best place to buy modern design and unique gifts online! Choosing birthday gifts for your child will always be a challenge with the many <br /> options there are on the market. But I believe that the perfect birthday gifts do <br /> not have to be flashy or expensive. The perfect gifts are those that will be <br /> treasured and always be remembered by your kid. These may not only be cool, <br /> unique and exciting gifts but are also functional, something that your kid will <br /> love and will find useful.

1917 463 3974

info@animicausa.com

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Gift Cards
Boys Toys

Tell us how Animi Causa Boutique made you happy

"Awesome Site. They always have unique and super unique items. Don't miss this store."
Are you Animi Causa Boutique? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I made a mistake in shipping address and they sent a replacement very fast although it was my fault. Great customer service with free shipping (Will be shopping more there)"
"Efficient service with prompt delivery and quality goods! will definately be using and recommending."
"I placed and order and paid additional shipping charges to receive the item by a certain date for an event. Item has still not arrived. I have contacted customer service twice with no response. Complete waste of time and money dealing with this company."
"Package arrived very quickly!!!!! everything was exceptional quality. Thank you so much."
"I'm so glad I found this site!!! The Christmas gifts were awesome and greatly appreciated."
"Very good!!"
"I am so excited to find your site! I LOVE ANIMI CAUSA !!! keep up the great work - fantastic site :)"
"One of my favorite online stores. I love the selection so much! wonderful items. Kudos on free shipping!"
"Great place to buy and great prices.I recommend the products and service to everyone. Free shipping is awesome!!"
"High quality products and super fast delivery! Thank you!"
"The product failed to turn up. PayPal organised a refund but the company was not too happy. I eventually purchased what I was after elsewhere."
"I ordered an item on January 22. Nohing about being out of stock when I ordered. At the end of May I got a notice the item would be shipped. I checked UPS site and they say only that they have been notified. Still not shipped. Terrible."
Animi Causa Boutique is rated 4.08 based on 13 reviews