Animed Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animed Direct

-, - United Kingdom

Tell us how Animed Direct made you happy
Never had any issues and have ordered many times. Quick and efficient service and delivery. Very easy company to deal with. Thank you.
Bought hills dog food.....Excellent price compared to the vets and speedy delivery.....highly recommend 😁
I have been dealing with this company for about five months now. My dog has chronic arthritis and needs pain killers I have had no problems with ordering online and with talking to customer relations who were very helpful. Both drugs are prescription only one of which is a controlled drug and has to be signed for. The CR person talked me through the ordering process for online and also took my order over the phone. They have been nothing but helpful , I will certainly continue to deal with them.
Ordered insulin, sent prescription insulin posted on Monday arrived next day ,very well packed ice packs still frozen ,cannot fault Animed direct.
As a new customer to animed in respect of the supply of dog food (James welbeloved) . I cannot speak more highly of this company , this , in all aspects of their service . The order was placed and paid for by phone with a most pleasant and professional member of their staff . The order was confirmed by email , the delivery was confirmed by a further email , the price paid was not to be bettered anywhere, the postage was free , the delivery was made within three days , both i and the dogs are very happy and will be a returning customer of animed .
This is the first time ordering with Animed and I am very happy with the great service and fast delivery of Apoquel for my Golden Retriever. So much cheaper than tablets from the vet.Will definately be ordering in the future. Thank you very much.
Dear Sir I have been ordering cat food from Animed Direct for many years now. Not only is their product of the highest quality, but the service is excellent too. My order is always delivered to me within a few days of placing it and I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a top rate service.
Last review I posted wouldn’t let me past 3 stars I give them 5 stars because I’ve never had any problems with ordering,delivery is prompt excellent value and great customer care 👍🏻
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Easy website quick delivery
good knowledge and advice on products - able to recommend the ideal joint supplement for my 11 year old springer spaniel. Simple and easy to order, cheapest price for the product I wanted, efficient delivery and excellent after sales service - what's not to like??!!
Very sensible pricing. Orders are always processed and delivered promptly. Excellent service and because of that I am now a regular customer.
good prices, prompt delivery - what more can you ask?
Very good prices for the product I purchase. I re order every month
Regularly order dog satiety on behalf of my mothers dog and Animed have always been spot on. Mothersay drivers are polite and as bag heavy they help in placing goods inside and are very polite.. Shes always delighted with service. Thank you Animed
Excellent service and very easy to deal with
I ordered Panacur worming paste for my kitten from Animed. After lots of online searches, Animed was the cheapest seller. I received my item within a couple of days and it was well packaged. I have used this company before and am always pleased with the service so I would recommend this seller.
Animed Direct often have the best prices, they usually have stock , but the real value is in their excellent service. The website is clear and the delivery is totally reliable. Excellent company.
Always have the products I require in stock, ship my orders very quickly and they're much cheaper than my previous supplier.
When I made a mistake with my order, a quick phone call corrected it. Super service.
Animed Direct is rated 2.31 based on 88 reviews