Animed Direct Reviews

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Animed Direct made you happy

"This is one of the worst websites I’ve ever dealt with. Tried to order prescriptions for my three cats. Placed order and emailed scans of prescriptions as asked. Received nothing. A week later, emailed to ask where it was. Only then did I get a form letter email saying there was “an issue” with my prescriptions. But it didn’t say what!!! I re-sent the scans, plus took pictures and sent those. Again nothing. Further emails led to more confusion as they seemed to have got one but not the other two. More emails. Then ANOTHER form letter same as before. Tried phoning the 0300 number many times - always engaged. Another email. They said they were processing the order but then I got the same form letter about “issues”. Aaaaargh! I went to a competitor’s website, Pet Drugs Online where I placed the order, sent the scans and got confirmation within 10 MINUTES. The medicine arrived the next morning less than 24 hours after ordering. Now THAT is how to do business."
Are you Animed Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Paid for express delivery, on the website I was told a specific day that the product would be delivered. The product was not even dispatched to the later of the two dates. When I rang up to complain, some snooty woman was very unapologetic, and refused to refund the Express delivery I had paid I would not use this company again"
"Ordered an item 22/11/14 and had an email to say it had been dispatched 23/11/14. Item hadn't arrived in a few days so emailed customer services to ask if all was ok with the order. They told me delivery can be up to 5 business days following dispatch. It has now been 8 business days and still nothing. Have emailed again today but am expecting to be fobbed off again!"
"This used to be a reasonably efficient company but something has gone seriously wrong. It seems to be taking them days to process a simple order and the communications are awful.Pretty useless to try phoning because the line is almost continually engaged. Incompetent and inefficient."
"Last review I posted wouldn’t let me past 3 stars I give them 5 stars because I’ve never had any problems with ordering,delivery is prompt excellent value and great customer care 👍🏻"
"if i could give no stars i would I would recommend you look elsewhere when ordering pet supplies and medication Dreadful service from start to finish Website is difficult to navigate Rang customer services from 9:10, it stopped being engaged 14:40 A Manager was to ring me before 17:00 Yesterday, finally received a call 8:30 today The Manager antagonised the situation with her argumentative attitude and obvious contempt for having to waste her time on an actual customer!!!"
"There was never a problem getting through to you on the ‘phone but now you’ve changed numbers to a 0330 number, it’s tiresomely difficult- that’s if you can get anything other than an engaged tone. It took me three attempts early in the week so I gave up and posted my prescription with an attached letter. On my fourth and fifth attempt, I got through by ,phone but each time I waited 20 minutes and eventually had to put the phone down. Today, I got through and after another 20 minutes I eventually placed an order. Is this what you call offering a good service? If so, you would out of courtesy, have called me back to offer an explanation as to why a perfectly good service has become a frustrating disservice to its customers. I’d rather go elsewhere you’ll be pleased to hear."
"After having problems accessing my dog’s prescription online, I struggled for a few days to get through on the phone. It seems the new website was having teething problems. The customer service advisor I spoke to was very helpful and made sure I received the urgently required medication the following day."
"Shambolic Service! Severe, laminitic horse now without Meds due to their incompetence. Will NEVER use again - AVOID!"
"Awful customer service. Sent prescription 3 times & they took payment twice! Steer well clear."
"Second time this has happened. They mess up with prescription. There auto systems do not work., so not informed of issue with prescription. Left with no supplies got my horse, they couldn't give a damn...Customer service is rubbish!! Supervisor didn't bother phoning me back after 20 minute wait. They just refunded my money which they took before processing order. How can it take 3 days to process a prescription.. Steer clear, I won't use again, took 12days to get my dogs drugs with no known problems."
"Paid extra for next day delivery. Some five days later still no.delivery. Rang them.some rubbish, which was NOT said when I paid for special delivery, about delivery within working days. Told on phone out for delivery today - now 8.45pm still no delivery. This is the last time I use animed. Though they are the cheapest on line the old saying is true in their case....you buys cheap you pays dear."
"Terrible customer service. In fact no customer service. Shall never order from Animed again"
"Their prices are good and quick delivery, but almost every order of tin food results in dented cans. They put the heavy tins in a single walled cardboard box. Theit has been some discussion about the use of dented tins between us an Animed Direct. My attitude is that there's a small, but non-zero risk of the metal being perforated and air getting in. They were supposed to be putting a note on our account to put tins in bubble wrap, but last time it didn't happen. We usually get a partial refund on our orders. We also one had a bag of dry food arrive with a small sliit in it, where air could certainly get in. They replaced that ok. So I would encourage anyone who gets dented tins to tell them and if they get enough complaints they would pack them better"
Animed Direct is rated 2.77 based on 52 reviews