Animed Direct Reviews

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Animed Direct made you happy

"if i could give no stars i would I would recommend you look elsewhere when ordering pet supplies and medication Dreadful service from start to finish Website is difficult to navigate Rang customer services from 9:10, it stopped being engaged 14:40 A Manager was to ring me before 17:00 Yesterday, finally received a call 8:30 today The Manager antagonised the situation with her argumentative attitude and obvious contempt for having to waste her time on an actual customer!!!"
Are you Animed Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"There was never a problem getting through to you on the ‘phone but now you’ve changed numbers to a 0330 number, it’s tiresomely difficult- that’s if you can get anything other than an engaged tone. It took me three attempts early in the week so I gave up and posted my prescription with an attached letter. On my fourth and fifth attempt, I got through by ,phone but each time I waited 20 minutes and eventually had to put the phone down. Today, I got through and after another 20 minutes I eventually placed an order. Is this what you call offering a good service? If so, you would out of courtesy, have called me back to offer an explanation as to why a perfectly good service has become a frustrating disservice to its customers. I’d rather go elsewhere you’ll be pleased to hear."
"After having problems accessing my dog’s prescription online, I struggled for a few days to get through on the phone. It seems the new website was having teething problems. The customer service advisor I spoke to was very helpful and made sure I received the urgently required medication the following day."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"Shambolic Service! Severe, laminitic horse now without Meds due to their incompetence. Will NEVER use again - AVOID!"
"Easy website quick delivery"
"good knowledge and advice on products - able to recommend the ideal joint supplement for my 11 year old springer spaniel. Simple and easy to order, cheapest price for the product I wanted, efficient delivery and excellent after sales service - what's not to like??!!"
"Very sensible pricing. Orders are always processed and delivered promptly. Excellent service and because of that I am now a regular customer."
"good prices, prompt delivery - what more can you ask?"
"There was some confusion over the prescription, and it was over the Christmas period, but my order was accepted on Dec 22nd, payment was taken on Dec 27th, and I got delivery on Jan 2nd. Good job it wasn't a matter of life or death."
"Very good prices for the product I purchase. I re order every month"
"Regularly order dog satiety on behalf of my mothers dog and Animed have always been spot on. Mothersay drivers are polite and as bag heavy they help in placing goods inside and are very polite.. Shes always delighted with service. Thank you Animed"
"Excellent service and very easy to deal with"
"I ordered Panacur worming paste for my kitten from Animed. After lots of online searches, Animed was the cheapest seller. I received my item within a couple of days and it was well packaged. I have used this company before and am always pleased with the service so I would recommend this seller."
"Animed Direct often have the best prices, they usually have stock , but the real value is in their excellent service. The website is clear and the delivery is totally reliable. Excellent company."
"Dreadful customer service. Order placed in good time to arrive before my holiday but didn't arrive, phoned them after 6 days to be told it was sent to warehouse day before, too late for my holiday. They told me to cancel my order and reorder using express postage at my expense but still no guarantee it would arrive in time. Then I would have to wait for my original payment to be refunded and for the cost of express postage to be refunded. Midway through holiday I received email asking if order had been received! On return from holiday no order in sight. Lengthy email sent voicing my disgust and pointing out they should have resent at their expense not mine. Response was a short apology, a refund and an offer of 15% off next order.... no thanks I will spend my money elsewhere..."
"Always have the products I require in stock, ship my orders very quickly and they're much cheaper than my previous supplier."
"When I made a mistake with my order, a quick phone call corrected it. Super service."
"Simple re-ordering process Good customer service contact."
"They have great offers on items for pets and are very reasonably priced...fast delivery also."
Animed Direct is rated 2.74 based on 53 reviews