Animed Direct Reviews

Animed Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

44% of reviewers recommend Animed Direct
5PM
5PM

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate Animed Direct ?

"Tablets delayed so had to buy extra tablets from vet. Customer service said they would expedite the items but still waiting."
"Customer service is awful.They are Polite and they say all the right words but they do nothing to sort out their ordering problems. If your're in a hurry do not order from here!"
"I've always used animed for my pets prescription but this time a week and a half after placing the order they still have "issues with the prescription", but fail to advise what the issue is...this has happened twice now on the same order!!! My pet is in desperate need of his meds and it appears they couldn't care less!"
"#1005133592 "Caller number 3" for the past 25 minutes trying to speak with Customer Service. I just want to cancel my order and make sure I was not charged for my order. Extremely poor customer service -- or no service really. Wish I would have read the reviews prior to ordering. MY BAD!"
"Awful service. I ordered 2 weeks ago and asked for 3-5 working day delivery. Still waiting on heart tablets for my cat 14 days in. THere was an issue with the prescription apparently, but nobody rang me or emailed to tell me. I had to chase, took 30 minutes to get through on one occasion, 23 mins the next etc. Nobody contacts you if there is an issue, the lines close early so if you work full time, you've got no chance of being able to get hold of them even if you did want to sit and wait. Fobbed off with all sorts of excuses and waiting on a refund. Hmmm"
"We’ve been using Animed for some time and although initially it was ok, for the last two months they’ve been dreadful. They consistently get our dogs repeat prescription wrong and it always takes ages getting through by phone. I was told today it was due to a new system and that they were trying to get it sorted but seriously, two months??!?! I asked to speak to someone in charge but there was no one available (!) so currently waiting for someone to ring back. Unfortunately we will have to stay with them until the prescription runs out then we will be trying someone else. Our experience has been awful 😞"
"Very poor customer service . Mix up with prescriptions their fault animals lives depending on drugs"
"This used to be a reasonably efficient company but something has gone seriously wrong. It seems to be taking them days to process a simple order and the communications are awful.Pretty useless to try phoning because the line is almost continually engaged. Incompetent and inefficient."
"Last review I posted wouldn’t let me past 3 stars I give them 5 stars because I’ve never had any problems with ordering,delivery is prompt excellent value and great customer care 👍🏻"
"This is one of the worst websites I’ve ever dealt with. Tried to order prescriptions for my three cats. Placed order and emailed scans of prescriptions as asked. Received nothing. A week later, emailed to ask where it was. Only then did I get a form letter email saying there was “an issue” with my prescriptions. But it didn’t say what!!! I re-sent the scans, plus took pictures and sent those. Again nothing. Further emails led to more confusion as they seemed to have got one but not the other two. More emails. Then ANOTHER form letter same as before. Tried phoning the 0300 number many times - always engaged. Another email. They said they were processing the order but then I got the same form letter about “issues”. Aaaaargh! I went to a competitor’s website, Pet Drugs Online where I placed the order, sent the scans and got confirmation within 10 MINUTES. The medicine arrived the next morning less than 24 hours after ordering. Now THAT is how to do business."
"if i could give no stars i would I would recommend you look elsewhere when ordering pet supplies and medication Dreadful service from start to finish Website is difficult to navigate Rang customer services from 9:10, it stopped being engaged 14:40 A Manager was to ring me before 17:00 Yesterday, finally received a call 8:30 today The Manager antagonised the situation with her argumentative attitude and obvious contempt for having to waste her time on an actual customer!!!"
"There was never a problem getting through to you on the ‘phone but now you’ve changed numbers to a 0330 number, it’s tiresomely difficult- that’s if you can get anything other than an engaged tone. It took me three attempts early in the week so I gave up and posted my prescription with an attached letter. On my fourth and fifth attempt, I got through by ,phone but each time I waited 20 minutes and eventually had to put the phone down. Today, I got through and after another 20 minutes I eventually placed an order. Is this what you call offering a good service? If so, you would out of courtesy, have called me back to offer an explanation as to why a perfectly good service has become a frustrating disservice to its customers. I’d rather go elsewhere you’ll be pleased to hear."
"After having problems accessing my dog’s prescription online, I struggled for a few days to get through on the phone. It seems the new website was having teething problems. The customer service advisor I spoke to was very helpful and made sure I received the urgently required medication the following day."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"Shambolic Service! Severe, laminitic horse now without Meds due to their incompetence. Will NEVER use again - AVOID!"
"Easy website quick delivery"
"good knowledge and advice on products - able to recommend the ideal joint supplement for my 11 year old springer spaniel. Simple and easy to order, cheapest price for the product I wanted, efficient delivery and excellent after sales service - what's not to like??!!"
"Very sensible pricing. Orders are always processed and delivered promptly. Excellent service and because of that I am now a regular customer."
"good prices, prompt delivery - what more can you ask?"
"There was some confusion over the prescription, and it was over the Christmas period, but my order was accepted on Dec 22nd, payment was taken on Dec 27th, and I got delivery on Jan 2nd. Good job it wasn't a matter of life or death."
Animed Direct is rated 2.86 based on 43 reviews