Animed Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animed Direct

-, - United Kingdom

Tell us how Animed Direct made you happy
I have used Animed since my dog was diagnosed with Diabetes last April, spending in the region of £1400. I have had persistent issues with packaging and delivery. On one occasion, my dogs meds and food was left at someone else's house and I was left to go hunting for it. On another, my dogs needles for her vetpen was packaged in a box alongside 24 cans (24 x 410g) of wet dog food. Needless to say the box of needles was damaged along with many of the needles. I did call on these occasions and was assured that it would be better packaged in future and they did send replacements. However, I now have to order everything in separate orders just in case. A few days ago, a box of needles was squished through my letter box - again damaging the contents - as no fragile sticker was on the envelope. My food which was ordered in a separate order, didn't arrive and I had to chase. I have had to speak to this company 5 times with issues, 2 times this week alone. I spoke with a manager today who didn't even apologise until I questioned her response and basically told me that these issues would arise again and again as they would not be changing their practises. Apparently they cant get FRAGILE stickers for their warehouse and don't see anything wrong with sending insulin, needles etc alongside heavy goods. It was my intention to verbalise my issues with the MD, Eugene Breus but after my conversation with the manager today, I have decided I can no longer trust this company to send vital medical equipment and medication for my diabetic dog, post cataract surgery, on time and in perfect condition so I will now use another retailer. This co may be okay just for dog food but i would strongly recommend you get your meds elsewhere - terrible packaging and terrible customer services when a manager has to be prompted to apologise!! Cant be trusted.
Not sure if its the same company others are using (looking at the bad reviews !) But the “Animed direct” I have recently used twice in last 2 months have been perfect. Great price, great communication, a prescription checked & authorised within couple of days then dispatched within 48hrs
Animed is a crooked company that will distort the facts as it suits them in order to hold on to your money. Rude, obnoxious, arrogant, uncaring PIRATES.....stay away..if I could I would give them minus stars....this company should not be allowed to steal from customers or be in business at all.
Never had any issues and have ordered many times. Quick and efficient service and delivery. Very easy company to deal with. Thank you.
Really not impressed by Animed, sent my prescription's by email which they received and then I sent by post as a back up. They emailed me to say that the emailed prescription's photos I sent were not clear which is fair enough but knew I had posted them as a backup. Animed said they have never received them after me complainin, I asked for a complaints procedure and still waiting. I have had to purchase another 2 prescription's from my vet now to ensure I receive the medication I had paid for. Dreadful custimer service who does not want to resolve complaints and it is the pets that suffer. You have been warned!
Bought hills dog food.....Excellent price compared to the vets and speedy delivery.....highly recommend 😁
I have been dealing with this company for about five months now. My dog has chronic arthritis and needs pain killers I have had no problems with ordering online and with talking to customer relations who were very helpful. Both drugs are prescription only one of which is a controlled drug and has to be signed for. The CR person talked me through the ordering process for online and also took my order over the phone. They have been nothing but helpful , I will certainly continue to deal with them.
Trying to order dog food click pay with saved card put in cards security code still says I have to choose pay with new card put in details of card (same card which is allegedly saved) gos though to payment verification page 10 mins later it crashes try to recorder start entire process again including card details
Prescription bought from vet £18 animed still will not fulfill even though paid in full
Ordered Vivitonin for my elderly Lab and opted for express delivery at extra cost as we were running low on tablets. 7 days later, still waiting, accessed my account online only to find the order prescription was pending validated. Tried to phone, got sick of being caller no 5 for about 30mins, resorted to email to say I wanted to cancel, they replied quickly to say they were waiting for a valid prescription. When were they going to tell me this!! Basically they weren't, does opting for express delivery not tell them I wanted the tablets fast! I'm going elsewhere now.
Would never use , tried once & received no medication. Rude customer service. Never again
The website does not work at check out/payment stage resuting in having to contact them by phone. the phone queues to contact them by telephone are ridiculous. Whatever time of day you call you are always told you are about 9th or 10th in queue and can never speak to anyone. i have regularly used this website for years without problems previous to the last few months. the company will be losing plenty of both loyal and new customers i am sure.
Ordered insulin, sent prescription insulin posted on Monday arrived next day ,very well packed ice packs still frozen ,cannot fault Animed direct.
Terrible don't use they take too long to check prescriptions and don't communicate if there is anything wrong. I have ordered insulin for my dog for years from animated without a problem till this year which has been awful and distressing as it is a fridge overnight item you have to be in to receive but as they don't communicate and take so long you can't work out if you will be available to receive. I have a new supplier and I ordered last night and will get it tomorrow with excellent communication skills just£2 dearer.
Less than one star if it was possible. Took order over phone...have ordered from them before...took payment...two weeks later no tablets arrived yet. Called and too many excuses given...told refunded...phone put down on my face. DONT use them...NOT a trustable company.
As a new customer to animed in respect of the supply of dog food (James welbeloved) . I cannot speak more highly of this company , this , in all aspects of their service . The order was placed and paid for by phone with a most pleasant and professional member of their staff . The order was confirmed by email , the delivery was confirmed by a further email , the price paid was not to be bettered anywhere, the postage was free , the delivery was made within three days , both i and the dogs are very happy and will be a returning customer of animed .
Constantly failed to deliver and the subscription service is a joke - each repeating order was cancelled without notice and no communications about why
Animed has gone down hill fast. There must have been big changes but they will lose trade if it is not sorted QUICKLY. 1. Regular order marked out of stock for the first time in 2 years. 2. 2 months later re-ordered with no confirmation by e-mail. 3. Wait for 30+ minutes to be told still out of stock even though website says "in stock". Refund arrived in my account OK. 4. Complaint to their support mailbox (that's a joke) did not arrive. 5. Eventually spoke to a supervisor who was very sorry but said there are many customers who don't receive confirmations for an unexplained reason, and there was no trace of my complaint in the "support" mailbox so I re-sent while still on the call and hey presto, it then arrived. The supervisor assured me that I could order through her and she would track everything, so I placed an order. This is their very last chance with my business as there are better, more responsive companies waiting to care and supply. Zero stars for customer care.
Took our money over the phone a week ago for an urgent prescription for Vetmedin for our dog. No email was sent to us. Tried ringing, always engaged. Sent them an email. They replied “Order number?” No email was sent to us, so no order number. Told them this & they returned our money with no explanation! Terrible service! They don’t deserve one star!
ordered last Thursday order still shows pending no email to explain why - i have now been on the phone for nearly an hour and stuck at position 7 total joke of a company, do not use them
Animed Direct is rated 2.31 based on 91 reviews