Animed Direct Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Animed Direct

How would you rate Animed Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

26 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Maggie Marshall

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Animed Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Maggie Marshall
"Very sensible pricing. Orders are always processed and delivered promptly. Excellent service and because of that I am now a regular customer."
Chris Ralph
"good prices, prompt delivery - what more can you ask?"
"There was some confusion over the prescription, and it was over the Christmas period, but my order was accepted on Dec 22nd, payment was taken on Dec 27th, and I got delivery on Jan 2nd. Good job it wasn't a matter of life or death."
Susan
"Very good prices for the product I purchase. I re order every month"
"Regularly order dog satiety on behalf of my mothers dog and Animed have always been spot on. Mothersay drivers are polite and as bag heavy they help in placing goods inside and are very polite.. Shes always delighted with service. Thank you Animed"
Claire Powis
"Excellent service and very easy to deal with"
Susan Caygill
"I ordered Panacur worming paste for my kitten from Animed. After lots of online searches, Animed was the cheapest seller. I received my item within a couple of days and it was well packaged. I have used this company before and am always pleased with the service so I would recommend this seller."
Steven Totterdell
"Animed Direct often have the best prices, they usually have stock , but the real value is in their excellent service. The website is clear and the delivery is totally reliable. Excellent company."
"Dreadful customer service. Order placed in good time to arrive before my holiday but didn't arrive, phoned them after 6 days to be told it was sent to warehouse day before, too late for my holiday. They told me to cancel my order and reorder using express postage at my expense but still no guarantee it would arrive in time. Then I would have to wait for my original payment to be refunded and for the cost of express postage to be refunded. Midway through holiday I received email asking if order had been received! On return from holiday no order in sight. Lengthy email sent voicing my disgust and pointing out they should have resent at their expense not mine. Response was a short apology, a refund and an offer of 15% off next order.... no thanks I will spend my money elsewhere..."
David
"Always have the products I require in stock, ship my orders very quickly and they're much cheaper than my previous supplier."
Jenna Griffiths
"When I made a mistake with my order, a quick phone call corrected it. Super service."
"Simple re-ordering process Good customer service contact."
Lana
"They have great offers on items for pets and are very reasonably priced...fast delivery also."
"Awful customer service. Sent prescription 3 times & they took payment twice! Steer well clear."
"Second time this has happened. They mess up with prescription. There auto systems do not work., so not informed of issue with prescription. Left with no supplies got my horse, they couldn't give a damn...Customer service is rubbish!! Supervisor didn't bother phoning me back after 20 minute wait. They just refunded my money which they took before processing order. How can it take 3 days to process a prescription.. Steer clear, I won't use again, took 12days to get my dogs drugs with no known problems."
ANDREW MUNDY
"Items well described and packed with care, very fast delivery"
SUSAN EARLE-MITCHELL
"Kept in contact regarding the arrival of a pet prescription. Their delivery was also prompt with a reminder sent the day before delivery"
Mrs Fox
"Always buy our cat's special diet food on here. Quick and easy. Delivered within 2 days, well packed."
"I have ordered from them twice and both times they said they didn't get the prescription even though I attached it to the order. The worst thing is that they don't even let you know so you wait for days expecting it to arrive. Customer service is rubbish too. When I phoned today a grumpy young guy told me the systems were down and I should ring back in an hour then just said goodbye and hung up. How rude!!"
"After being a customer for 3 years when your order doesn't arrive so you phone up for help and basically get fobbed off and told tobwait 14 day so that they can claim back from royal mail. When you ask to speak to a supervisor to be told NO cause they wont tell you no different. well you have lost a loyal customer and don't worry after 14 days I will be claiming my money back and making sure that everyone knows how unhelpful your company is. Go to Zooplus or Pet supermarket as they care about there customers"
Animed Direct is rated 3.23 based on 26 reviews