Animed Direct Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Animed Direct

How would you rate Animed Direct ?

"After having problems accessing my dog’s prescription online, I struggled for a few days to get through on the phone. It seems the new website was having teething problems. The customer service advisor I spoke to was very helpful and made sure I received the urgently required medication the following day."
Caroline Newlands
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
Alyson Gilbert-Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Shambolic Service! Severe, laminitic horse now without Meds due to their incompetence. Will NEVER use again - AVOID!"
"Easy website quick delivery"
Liz Perkins
"good knowledge and advice on products - able to recommend the ideal joint supplement for my 11 year old springer spaniel. Simple and easy to order, cheapest price for the product I wanted, efficient delivery and excellent after sales service - what's not to like??!!"
Maggie Marshall
"Very sensible pricing. Orders are always processed and delivered promptly. Excellent service and because of that I am now a regular customer."
Chris Ralph
"good prices, prompt delivery - what more can you ask?"
"There was some confusion over the prescription, and it was over the Christmas period, but my order was accepted on Dec 22nd, payment was taken on Dec 27th, and I got delivery on Jan 2nd. Good job it wasn't a matter of life or death."
Susan
"Very good prices for the product I purchase. I re order every month"
"Regularly order dog satiety on behalf of my mothers dog and Animed have always been spot on. Mothersay drivers are polite and as bag heavy they help in placing goods inside and are very polite.. Shes always delighted with service. Thank you Animed"
Claire Powis
"Excellent service and very easy to deal with"
Susan Caygill
"I ordered Panacur worming paste for my kitten from Animed. After lots of online searches, Animed was the cheapest seller. I received my item within a couple of days and it was well packaged. I have used this company before and am always pleased with the service so I would recommend this seller."
Steven Totterdell
"Animed Direct often have the best prices, they usually have stock , but the real value is in their excellent service. The website is clear and the delivery is totally reliable. Excellent company."
"Dreadful customer service. Order placed in good time to arrive before my holiday but didn't arrive, phoned them after 6 days to be told it was sent to warehouse day before, too late for my holiday. They told me to cancel my order and reorder using express postage at my expense but still no guarantee it would arrive in time. Then I would have to wait for my original payment to be refunded and for the cost of express postage to be refunded. Midway through holiday I received email asking if order had been received! On return from holiday no order in sight. Lengthy email sent voicing my disgust and pointing out they should have resent at their expense not mine. Response was a short apology, a refund and an offer of 15% off next order.... no thanks I will spend my money elsewhere..."
David
"Always have the products I require in stock, ship my orders very quickly and they're much cheaper than my previous supplier."
Jenna Griffiths
"When I made a mistake with my order, a quick phone call corrected it. Super service."
"Simple re-ordering process Good customer service contact."
Lana
"They have great offers on items for pets and are very reasonably priced...fast delivery also."
"Awful customer service. Sent prescription 3 times & they took payment twice! Steer well clear."
"Second time this has happened. They mess up with prescription. There auto systems do not work., so not informed of issue with prescription. Left with no supplies got my horse, they couldn't give a damn...Customer service is rubbish!! Supervisor didn't bother phoning me back after 20 minute wait. They just refunded my money which they took before processing order. How can it take 3 days to process a prescription.. Steer clear, I won't use again, took 12days to get my dogs drugs with no known problems."
Animed Direct is rated 3.35 based on 31 reviews