Anicca Digital Reviews

Read Anicca Digital Reviews

ann@anicca.co.uk

1 Abbey Gate

Tell us how Anicca Digital made you happy
the presentations are very useful and am learning a lot
Fantastic - one of the best - well done Tom
Just attended a really interesting and useful webinar on Insta Marketing - thanks for the tips and insights Elona!
Great resource, the presentation given by Elona was very relaxed, easy to understand and provided information on which programmes she recommends and her methods that she applies to social media. Thanks!
Great support for digital understanding, the presentations are always professional and engaging..
I watched the webinar - 9 Ways to Design your Instagram Grid Layout - Really interesting information, alot learnt and great hosts.
Great, useful tips in the webinar hosted by Elona. Very easy to listen to as well.
Very helpful to help start our business on Instagram!
Very interesting
Thank you Elona this was really insightful and I'm now inspired to transform the IG accounts for the brands I work for!
anicca helps me a lot, good service
I have attended a number of Friday morning webinars run by the Anicca Digital team. Each session has been really informative and I appreciate the sharing of knowledge. The quality of the webinars demonstrates the depth of digital knowledge within the team at this agency, I am well impressed. I was introduced to Anicca at a CIM conference in 2019 at which Ann Stanley gave a presentation, so pleased to have made the connection.
Awesome content, walking the walk. This is the go-to all-round marketing business
A great team, with great expertise who are really helpful
Fantastic seminars and very knowledgeable people willing to share their insights :)
Fantastic webinars covering so many topics and great resources. They have been invaluable to me as a micro startup business. I have learnt so much from them, highly recommend Anicca Digital!
Fantastic contact on their free webinars. The one I attended this morning on using Google Data Studio was very interesting and easy to follow. I will be implementing what I've seen to enhance the monthly reports I generate. Thanks Anicca!
Super helpful webinars - especially the ones regarding Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. The team really know their stuff : )
Absolutely fantastic value and insight into how digital entrepreneurs, Smes and corporates can implement, navigate and monitise their respective web offering. Calvin King Business & Lifestyle epublisher EClassInteractive.com
I attended a conference hosted by Anicca. The group of speakers they chose, as well as how they interacted with them, showed a very sharp vision of where the digital marketing world is headed.
Anicca Digital is rated 4.93 based on 139 reviews