Anicca Digital Reviews

Read Anicca Digital Reviews

ann@anicca.co.uk

1 Abbey Gate

Tell us how Anicca Digital made you happy
A good course, learnt a lot of interesting information on SEO.
Terrific 5 day PPC Course. I've been running campaigns for 2 years but I still learnt so much. Don't waste your time and money on a one day course - the subject is way too big for just one day. I'm going to book on their SEO course next!
We have worked with Anicca for years and when we heard they were also providing PR services we had to try it. Since Caroline and the team have been working with us we have seen a huge increase in local traffic to our site, this was one of our objectives for 2015 to increase local awareness and see more conversions from people in the Leicestershire area. For May year on year we have seen a 900% increase in traffic locally! The revenue is already more locally than the whole of last year and we are only half way through the year.
We have worked with Anicca for more than 2 years. Initially, they redeveloped a website and subsequently have managed an ongoing, long-term PPC and SEO campaign for one of our clients in the legal services sector. What stands out is their positive attitude, technical expertise and commitment to a very high standard of service. Their recommendations for campaign improvements and monthly reports are excellent - all provided by a talented team that really do a great job. All in all highly recommended.

Jon Hepburn
The Fedora Consultancy
We have been using Anicca as our PR agency for 6 months now, and I have to say it has been a very pleasing and rewarding experience. Caroline and Sarah have taken extra care to understand our business, listening carefully to our history and future objectives, and have carefully crafted an action plan to deliver enhanced PR Opportunities. What has particularly pleased me has been their performance in actually DELIVERING on their good ideas. From the very outset they have obtained our business exposure in key areas that we see as beneficial, and they continue to seek out new and innovative strategies in order to keep the momentum going.
A really first class service, and I look forward to even more to come!

Paul Pinder
Managing Partner
Anicca PR have provided a consistently high level of service for Charles Bentley & Son Ltd. We have an excellent relationship with the team, who clearly understand our business and our needs. They have produced fantastic results to promote our company as well as highlighting our commitment to the community, successfully communicating our brand values as well as promoting existing and new product ranges. We work very closely with them and they are very much part of the in-house team. I would recommend them to anyone considering appointing a strong, media savvy consumer agency.
I did a 5 day goodle adwords and analytics course - the team were great, the course was excellent, and i'm now fully invigorated to crack on with my campaign in the knowledge i know what i am doing. I would say to anyone do not do adwords if you haven't done this course. John - MD @ Crystal Hearing
I did a 5 day training for Google adwords and thought it was fantastic. In fact i would say to anyone else do not do adwords unless you do this course. The whole team were great and i liked the way different memebers all had different input into the course to give it variety. Now for addressing the actual adwords campaign.....
Many thanks - it has definitely made a big difference and I feel miles more confident and energised in getting up and running with Prestashop!
The Bootcamp was as intense and productive as I had hoped. Working in small groups the Anicca team mixed theory with lots of practical. Within the space of a week, we left with a plan of action with lists of points to work on and they helped formulate an online strategy. I was very happy with the course, the content, delivery and the Anicca team's energy & positivity. Would recommend it.
Caroline took a look at our SEO on our website giving us a detailed report and taking the time to explain this fully to myself giving useful tips and information and guiding us on how to improve. I would highly recommend Caroline and the team over at Anicca as they were fast, efficient and thorough.
Social Media Campaign training rececived was very informative and useful. I learnt new ways to communicate with Followers and Friends, as well as how to engage new audiences, and linking the campaign to google analytics for tracking and monitoring purposes. Hats off to Bhavesh who provided me with useful tips post-training for future reference.
Excellent Google Analytics training conducted by Ed Truman. Supporting us right from the outset, Ed made it very simple for us to understand and tailored the session to the needs of our business and our customers. We are looking forward to working further with Anicca!
I recently attended the Annica Digital five day SEO bootcamp which I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to increase their knowledge and understanding of SEO, Google and paid search. The staff were all very helpful in answering any questions we had and were keen to help us wherever possible.
Went on the 5 day organic SEO boot-camp would recommend this course to anyone. These guys are experts. Content was well presented and relevant. 5 stars.

Bleddyn Powell
Managing Director.
Motor Control Warehouse.
I recently attended Anicca’s 5-day course on SEO and thought it was brilliant. I learnt so much and the course presenters where extremely helpful and knowledgeable - I can’t wait to put into practice what I learnt. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Anicca to anybody and thanks again for a great course.
Thank you for the Google Analytics training. It was great to cover so much in just a few hours! Ed Truman is very knowledgeable and provided valuable support and advice to help our business.
We have worked with Anicca for several years and have always found the team knowledgeable and engaged. they have also made great efforts to understand the detail of our busienss. i would have no hesitation in recommedning them to anyone looking for a web/PPC/SEO provider.
My name's Guy Rogers at Instruments Direct (Services) Ltd and I have just completed a 2 week PPC Boot Camp at Anicca. This has got to be one of the most comprehensive courses I have ever been on. No stone is left unturned in making sure you have a thorough understanding of this surprisingly complex subject.
All of Anicca's staff are grade one and all of them are willing and happy to help you through the maze that is Google AdWords as well as helping to engineer the right solutions for your particular needs and requirements.
Five stars from me,