Anicca Digital Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Anicca Digital

Tell us how Anicca Digital made you happy

"We have used Anicca Digital for PPC mainly for just over 3 years now and they are still delivering results for us! What impresses me about Anicca is their attention to detail when it comes to planning and managing multiple Adword campaigns, they have real expertise in this field and it shows in the results. The team at Anicca are a great bunch of people to work with and are always professional and this combined with a real passion for what they do is a great recipe."
"I have used this company for my PPC since 2009 and have received tremendous support and regular feedback on my campaigns over the years. I recently experienced a problem with SEO links (NOT from this company) and got hit badly by the Penguin 2.0 update last May. I went to Anicca for some guidance, and was blown away by their generosity in affording me their time and the benefit of their experience. I was so grateful and relieved to have people who genuinely cared about me and my company, with no agenda at all. They gave me everything I needed to deal with the problem myself, and support if required. What I like about Anicca, is the fact that they have 'in-house' expertise in all areas. I have used companies in the past for SEO, not realising that they 'contract out'. Anicca has a full in-house team and I find that very reassuring. When you visit, they are all extremely friendly, and even the 'techies' talk to you in a language that you understand. I am shortly moving my development to their company too, and will definitely be embarking on SEO again with Annica soon. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend this company."
"I had a meeting with anicca a few weeks ago to discuss the possibility of having help with SEO and PPC for my business. I was a little bit surprised when Ann told me that because of the stage of my business, it wouldn't be a good choice to have any e-marketing assistances from anicca. It was only later whenI learned what Ann said was true. I really appreciate their honesty. Unlike most companies who only consider to get more business, anicca put customers' interest first. Also during the meeting, Ann gave me a few advice including using Terapeak to do a thorough research for my business. I listened to her and Terapeak research became the turning point of my business. I feel really grateful."
"I meet Ann @ Channel Advisor Catalyst in 2012 and was immediately impressed by her enthusiasm for Digital Marketing. I was using a London agency at the time and wasn't getting the ROI needed or the commitment i felt we needed. We switched SEO & Paid Search to Annica and within only a few months had completely different results. Our PPC campaigns went from an ROI OF 3:1 to 8:1 and now rivials selling fees for market places. Overall, we have been very impressed with Annica's commitment to helping BuyDirect4U.co.uk and look forward to continuing that relationship in the future. Andrew Steel Co-Founder BuyDirect4U.co.uk"
"Aniccas service is fantastic I would reccommend it to anyone"
"My colleague and I have just completed the SEO boot camp at Anicca. We also attended the AdWords boot camp last year and we found both courses to be very beneficial. The staff at Anicca certainly know their stuff, and I would definitely recommend Anicca to any company looking for SEO or PPC services."
"I recently attended Anicca's SEO Bootcamp - a really thorough, enjoyable course. Need as many days just to consolidate it all! Would recommend to anyone serious about improving their online profile."
"We have always found Anicca to be an excellent and responsive service, with accesible technical staff who have a signifcant degree of technical competence able to respond to the many challenges of helping us to keep our business on track. Keep up the good work."
"Excellent combination of knowledge and customer service at competitive prices."
"We have a very good relationship with our contacts at Annica. They keep in touch with the latest developments and work with us closely to maximise the efficiency of our ads and landing pages to achieve conversions at a level and cost that we're happy with."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Anicca provided training to myself for Pay Per Click and set up two campaigns for us. Gurpreet, who provided the training is very helpful and knowledgeable in her field as are the whole team. It was a pleasure doing business with them and we are already looking at their other services."
Anicca Digital is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews