Angling Direct Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Angling Direct
Telephone

How would you rate Angling Direct ?

"Ordered goods, paid extra for quick delivery only to find that their chosen delivery company (Parcelforce) had stated they couldn't find my address. Contacted Angling Direct (ages on hold) and, as part of the order was a present for a friend, cancelled the order and was assured they would refund my credit card. Just got my statement from M&S Bank to find they have taken £174.94 from my account and, two weeks later, no refund. Now have to go through a dispute process and wait for up to 60 days with, in the meantime, having to pay M&S or face interest charges. Their service is appalling, Customer Service Department even worse - do yourself a huge favour and buy elsewhere (Tackle UK in Yeovil are far, far better) Terry"
"Had email them about order but did not get back to me. Phoned them was told my order had been dispatched that a it would be with me 24 48 hours. Rang again 4 days later was told the order was going out that day. I cancelled order. I do not like being lied to."
"Very good products at good prices with a huge selection to choose from."
"Great prices. Great quality products."
"First time using this site and ordered quite a few items to stock up on my tackle box, the quality of the goods are fantastic, and a really reasonable price compared to my local tackle shops, I will definitely be using this site again in the future."
Red
"The goods were great quality and the price was good too I would recommend this site to my fellow anglers"
"Great website, very easy to use and offer a rewards system. Great deals and very quick to ship out orders and very well packaged. Would definitely use again"
"Good service and with delivery"
"Great customer service as usual"
"Good Service very helpful in finding goods that are out of stock on the website and a very large offer."
"i ordered some fishing bits and the service is so good had goods within a few days cant ask for anything more than that and would recommend these to all my friends thanks p.lewis"
"Their service was quick and prompt and product was better than expected."
Angling Direct is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews