Angling Direct Reviews

11AM
11AM

Tell us how Angling Direct made you happy

Telephone
"As a lady entering this store I did not feel welcome and the man who served me definitely felt I should not be in his man cave!! He talked over me, talked to me as if I was stupid, ignored me ,chatted to other men as he was meant to be serving me. I have fished all my life and this is the first time I have been treat in such a rude way on entering a fishing shop. I usually shop local to me but this shop was recommended so I thought I would give it a try. Never again, a great shame because there is a lot of ladies who fish and like nice gear so the shop has not only lost my custom but approx. 23 from my ladies cub. Your staff should be trained to treat ladies as if they do know what they are talking about and not as if they should stay at the kitchen sink. Shame on you Angling Direct Rayleigh!!"
Good Afternoon,
Firstly, apologies that you did not receive the service in Rayleigh that we strive to deliver in all of our shops.
We would like to contact you to discuss this further, therefore, please could you come back to me with your contact details.
Thank you so much.
Shona
"Great place for all your fishing needs. Used it many times. Fast delivery and never had any hastle."
"Always top service. Look out for the money off details when you sign up for the news letter/promotions"
"Great products, cheapest for most, which is rare for a store (usually get best prices on web-only offers) but most importantly fantastic customer service; every employee in the Rayleigh store is happy to help and offer advice on what YOU need, rather than trying to upsell all the time."
"Perfect products, easy to order and on time."
"Ordered goods, paid extra for quick delivery only to find that their chosen delivery company (Parcelforce) had stated they couldn't find my address. Contacted Angling Direct (ages on hold) and, as part of the order was a present for a friend, cancelled the order and was assured they would refund my credit card. Just got my statement from M&S Bank to find they have taken £174.94 from my account and, two weeks later, no refund. Now have to go through a dispute process and wait for up to 60 days with, in the meantime, having to pay M&S or face interest charges. Their service is appalling, Customer Service Department even worse - do yourself a huge favour and buy elsewhere (Tackle UK in Yeovil are far, far better) Terry"
"Had email them about order but did not get back to me. Phoned them was told my order had been dispatched that a it would be with me 24 48 hours. Rang again 4 days later was told the order was going out that day. I cancelled order. I do not like being lied to."
"Very good products at good prices with a huge selection to choose from."
"Great prices. Great quality products."
"First time using this site and ordered quite a few items to stock up on my tackle box, the quality of the goods are fantastic, and a really reasonable price compared to my local tackle shops, I will definitely be using this site again in the future."
Red
"The goods were great quality and the price was good too I would recommend this site to my fellow anglers"
"Great website, very easy to use and offer a rewards system. Great deals and very quick to ship out orders and very well packaged. Would definitely use again"
"Good service and with delivery"
"Great customer service as usual"
"Good Service very helpful in finding goods that are out of stock on the website and a very large offer."
"i ordered some fishing bits and the service is so good had goods within a few days cant ask for anything more than that and would recommend these to all my friends thanks p.lewis"
"Their service was quick and prompt and product was better than expected."
Angling Direct is rated 4.29 based on 17 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access