Anglia Tool Centre Reviews

Unit 2 Station Road, Pampisford

Category:
DIY & Tools

Telephone

How would you rate Anglia Tool Centre ?

"Not had a good experience with this company. I have ordered from them in the past with no issues however when something goes wrong the customer support is nothing short of shambolic. Ordered item which was delivered to the wrong person. I received a VM from sales team and apparently a temp at the their warehouse mixed up the labels. I called back and advised them that the item was desperately needed for a job over the weekend otherwise it would cost me to hire the tool. Customer service refused to send out another item for next day, also refused to reimburse me if I needed to hire AND refused to even call dpd currier to check status of my item OR request to speed it up. Lets not forget THEY made the error in the first place!! Days later the delivery still hasnt been rectified so I called AGAIN and cancelled the item requesting a refund and suprise suprise this was refused until they get the item back to their depo. I argued that this wasn't my problem but it was like talking to a brick wall. I asked for an update the next day regarding my refund which was agreed. 2 days later no return call so I called AGAIN, provided my name and postcode and they didn't have me on the system apparently. I was then put on hold for 10 mins so I hung up in pure frustration. I did not get a call back to apologise or update me on the situation!! I accept mistakes are made and no service can run perfectly but to refuse to support me in any shape or form concidering the mistake was purely on them I think is discraceful. It looks like this will be an ongoing saga for me. Please AVOID this company if you want a competent service."
"Unlike some reviewers, I've had no issue at all with Anglia Tools, and that's over countless orders totaling about £3k over the last year. Everything has always turned up next day (even when not paying for the next day service), prices are decent, and some of the special offers are excellent. You even get a further 5% off your order if it's over £100 using 9UDFYCG discount code. Cannot complain at all."
"Excellent competitive pricing- the items are always 100% correct and delivered promptly (I've never failed to have next day delivery). ATC are my 'go to' supplier for power tools."
"Fast P&P Good service"
"Ordered a Dewalt 18v recip saw etc. and received .................................... Wait for it .......................... A ZANUSSI ELECTRIC HOB and sadly the wife signed for it, As far as they are concerned I received and signed for an item and they don't care if it was correct and didn't even want pictures with the wrong consignment number sticker etc. When I did eventually get a call back after 2 emails and calling twice (obviously the promise if a morning call back was missed by Ester) stating it was urgent "If we resent or refunded everybody who called with a problem we would be out of business" were the exact words used Judging from other reviews I can see why this would be the case I apparently now have to wait for the DPD investigation when I needed the tools for work and the earliest that will be complete is when I am holiday so I will be unable to deal with it Disputed with credit card despite Dan's protestations that it wont make any difference as he will tell them he has a signed delivery note and he didn't want an argument as we were on the same side (Huge roll eyes as it isn't his money and time being thrown away) It is a shame for them as I was looking for a good supplier to replace a local company that has shut as my company has a reasonably large tool expenditure per year"
"Product ordered was not as picture advertised"
"They sent me the wrong item and customer service was quite rude as well when I try to solve the problem. Really bad experiences."
"orderd with them as you can use quidco for 7.7% cash back.eventualy had my order but they will not honour the quidco claim.avoid this company"
"I Had a problem with the order not arriving, after chasing and chasing 2 weeks later they decide to offer another. No email replies and pretty poor on the phone too.They don't honour any discounts or moneyback offers either, it's just a lure to the website. Avoid! I won't use again."
"What a shambles,I order a product to be delivered next day and paid for express delivery. I had the order complete notification, so I arranged a day off to receive delivery. Next morning checked my emails to find they were having difficulty with their banking process, not my fault or my banks. Checked with ATC they said they were not going to deliver. (Why it’s not my fault) I checked on delivery firm site they were delivering! Ok I thought if it’s delivered I could pay by a different method if they can’t sort out the problem. The Item wasn’t delivered, but had a phone call later in the day to say problem was sorted, did I still want the item, yes I said, Ok it will be delivered next day, pain in the neck, but ok. Arranged with client to call in another day. Gave them my mobile number so they could text me about the delivey time. Was the item delivered NO, Checked on the delivery site, parcel sent back to Anglia Tool Centre! Thanks for your great service, so far this has cost me two days."
"Tried ordering a Milwaukee Impact driver evening of the 11/04/16 was offered next day delivery or pick up at local store ( 8 miles away) I chose pick up as I could pop in the morning and then crack on with the jobs I needed the driver for. Went to store and was told that the item would not be with them until the afternoon of the 13th.went back online today to see if again it could be delivered the next morning as I'm busy there was a clitch on the website so called their sales department and got into a small argument when I pointed out that I find it weird that I could have had it delivered this morning (12th) but decided to pick up from store which I can't till tomorrow afternoon. The sales man then tells me that it is "not weird" and tries to explain as if I am a 5 year old................ I put phone down as I have wasted a day already without wasting anymore. Will go else where now...........so rude"
"I ORDERED A JIGSAW 110V WHEN I RECEIVED THE ITEM OPENED THE BOX AND IT WAS A 240V JIGSAW, IN THE BOX THERE WAS A BILL STATING 110V BUT STILL THEY SENT 110V, SERVICE IS NOT THAT GOOD."
"ordered a belt sander on line it said was in stock for next day delivery get phone call next day saying it is out of stock .cancelled order still waiting for refund . very poor online and phone service"
"Prompt delivery of package. Unfortunately one item missing. Package intact. Phoned company - no response - so left message on answer phone. Sent two emails...no response. The test of a company, in my opinion, is how it responds to a customer's complaint - when things go wrong. I'm still awaiting a response Anglia...three days after my initial call!"
"Ordered online on 2/2/2015. Website says next day delivery for £1.95. After order is taken it provides an extensive list of postcodes where the delivery is 2-5 days. Emailed them 4 times today (6/2/2015) and still await a reply. Have now cancelled the order (£440) and reported to my credit card provider. Shocking customer service."
"I ordered a present for my partner which was the wrong model number. I spoke to Adrian today who was friendly and most helpful and my problem was quickly resolved. Great customer service, just waiting for the wrong item to be collected! Will definitely use again and recommend to friends :)"
"Next day delivery !! What a laugh. Order did not arrive on due date : This left me in a situation with a client having to explain that I could not carry out a service for them as the kit needed to do this failed to turn up on time."
Anglia Tool Centre is rated 2.06 based on 17 reviews