Angiescollections, North Yorkshire Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Angiescollections, North Yorkshire

The Three mariners, 49 Quay St, Scarborough YO11 1PL, UK

How would you rate Angiescollections, North Yorkshire ?

101 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Pawlowski
servis very good

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Angiescollections, North Yorkshire in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Pawlowski
"servis very good"
D Dodsworth
"Product as shown, delivery quicker than expected. Will order from them again."
Rafal Radosz
"Fast Delivery.High Quality items."
Luke
"Always an excellent and fast service everything Is cheaper than the high street"
"Prices and value"
Dan
"Found the game I want but the delivery was slow."
Fotis Despotakis
"One of the best web marketplaces!"
Gary Wami
"Love dealing with them"
Sergi Franco
"quick delivery and no disappointments with the items I bought."
"Great buyers protection If the seller won't refund EBay step in, review it Decide if youre in the right And refund full amount including postage Perfect cover for buyers"
MICHAEL QUICK
"account seemed to have seem cloned gave evidence to e-bay including e-mail address of the person , many attempts at security as per their request held on and on and on so many times then got thru security to then be disconnected yet again, followed instruction by e-mail received eventually and told OK now only to try and buy something and told account disabled contact security, on Facebook was trying to get action there after many attempts told to contact security etc as they cannot do it for me bye bye"
SANTOSH
"Recieved what i ordered"
Mark Anthony Burgess
"Very good with what ever I seem to order great site with loads to offer thanks eBay"
Kayleigh Grainger
"Always use this to grab my bargains always use the bidding system as well as new from ebay shops I do love a bargain,"
James Cowan
"E bay is good but Amazon is a lot better I have been ordering stuff slot the last couple years and e bay I have had issues with not bad ones, bit the need a lite more structure in the company but Amazon has always been a great place to order if u have any issues they will fix them asap"
James Cowan
David Chaplin
"easy to use"
Theresa Crouch
"It made me feel good it was nice stuff I brought"
"Bought a make up product which when received was fake very disappointed."
Durojaiye