AngelSix Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend AngelSix

Stoke-on-Trent

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how AngelSix made you happy

"Ordered, Paid express shipping, got the controller, not my L.E.D's that i wanted. Contacted the company with no reply, few more emails then got a reply saying they were getting me the track n trace... a day or so passed so i asked again, got a track n trace number that went nowhere. gave up and was going to hold my payment from paypal and it arrived, 3day international shipping tuned into 10... ok i was wrapped i got it then checked, no LEDS... so payment is on hold till the sort me and my mates order out. Very poorly organised company with no customer communication. I gave this company every chance to communication, very poor. I run my own online business and now i know why my customers give us such good reviews."
Are you AngelSix? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
AngelSix is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews