Angel's Face Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Angel's Face

About Angel's Face: Angels' Face is an ever-growing, UK based, fashion brand for girls aged newborn to teen. Our mission is to produce stunning pieces of clothing which will inspire little girls all around the world; garments that would be adorned, cherished and always remembered.
Founded by Keely Deininger in 2007 as a tutu brand, Angel's Face has since evolved into a well-know, international girlswear brand offering a wide range of clothing for girls.

How would you rate Angel's Face?

M Collignon
M Collignon
"Your tutus are perfect ... for my wedding my daughter was full in Angel’s Face ... So pretty thanks"
M Laurence Alunni
M Laurence Alunni
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for your support ! I have received on time the order for the birthday of my daughter. We have made some awesome pictures !!!"
H Cheeseman
H Cheeseman
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the beautiful clothes. By daughter lives the pretty skirts and gets as excited as me when we receive a parcel 😊😊😊😊"
R MacGregor
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delighted! Excellent quality, luxury packaging. Looks absolutely fabulous on."
"Great choice of colours and items. Really good quality too. Quick delivery."
"Fast shipping and the good quality."
"Prodotti superlativi, perfettI!tempi di spedizione brevissimi"
"My daughter wears her like a fairy, and these clothes are of good quality and comfortable to wear. She is very suitable for all kinds of parties. We love Angel's face and will continue to buy it."
"Thanks!!! Beutiful tutù!"
"The layers of the tutu skirt and the beautiful box it comes in and the great quality"
"Skirt is exactly what I’ve been looking for, for my young bridesmaid❣️"
"Fantastic quality"
"I order red dolly skirt, package arrived sooooooooooo fast in just few days, beautifully wrapped, I couldn't be happier. Thank you very much angel's face you made my day. skirt is perfect."
"Prodotti molto belli molto curati nei particolari, taglie corrispondenti alla tabella. Veramente molto belli!!!!"
H Robinson
Verified Buyer
"The most luxurious clothing, it would be a sin not to buy! Exceptional service and postage. Very quick"
"I am not happy because I have not received my order yet .I am waiting for 8 days but nothing yet"
"I love all AF products. Such good quality. Extremely pretty and my daughter looks every inch a girlie girl"
"Very happy with delivery and product. Would highly recommend shopping with Angel Face."
"my daughter loved her dress"
"Beautiful skirt great customer service ordered 3 items only kept 1. Returned items refunded in 2 days excellent service"
"The skirts are simply amazing!!! I was looking for those since ages :) and the delivery was fadt and precise...the packaging is absolutely cute. Please do more colors of tutu skirt ladies version. Thank you"
"Adorable tops! Great quality! Too cute!"
"Prodotti superlativi,di qualità ottima e bellezza smisurata,perfetti per qualsiasi bimba!tempi di spedizione brevissimi,unico neo costo un po' elevato, ma a comprare questa marca ne vale la pena!"
Angel's Face is rated 4.76 based on 521 reviews