Angel's Face Reviews

of reviewers recommend Angel's Face
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Angel\'s Face Reviews

About Angel's Face:

Angels' Face is an ever-growing, UK based, fashion brand for girls aged newborn to teen. Our mission is to produce stunning pieces of clothing which will inspire little girls all around the world; garments that would be adorned, cherished and always remembered.
Founded by Keely Deininger in 2007 as a tutu brand, Angel's Face has since evolved into a well-know, international girlswear brand offering a wide range of clothing for girls.

Tell us how Angel's Face made you happy
Bought several outfits 2 dresses. 3 tops and a grey tutu skirt for my granddaughter, they all look beautiful. W,
Lovely tops, granddaughter really pleased with additions to her Angel’s face wardrobe.
Everything is great, handling, ordering and delivery..
Angel's Face 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Very happy with what I have got from Angel face, but do find somethings very expensive.
Terrible service regarding chasing up a refund
Sent for 2 outfits both where amazing quality and total Gorgeous, fast delivery easy transaction would definitely use again
Lovely item Quick delivery,really happy with it.
Lovely clothing, great quality and good sizing my girls loved them.
Angel's Face 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Great quality product will always buy from Angel face for my daughter.
Bought three garments for granddaughters birthday and they were much appreciated and really lovely. The decoration on them is very pretty. Very satisfied!😊
Lovely skirt. My daughter was delighted. Swift delivery, can fault it!
Brilliant service Beautifully packaged Loads of very pretty flower girl shoes
Wonderful clothes, quick delivery and loved the free gift, made it even more exciting thank you 😊
Absolutely love Angel’s Fave for my girls
Angel's Face 5 star review on 19th July 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 19th July 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 19th July 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Well packaged and prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
I’ve love this brand of design. It’s really lovely and good quality. They send gifts for my purchase that’s great.
Very fine quality ❤️My daughter was really happy and looked so cute xx Thankyou
Bought two tops for each of my grand daughters and they absolutely loved them...the glittery sleeves made the tops perfect
I love the clothes my girls get lots of compliments when wearing them, great value and beautiful pieces.
Lovely tu tu