Angel's Face Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Angel's Face

About Angel's Face: Angels' Face is an ever-growing, UK based, fashion brand for girls aged newborn to teen. Our mission is to produce stunning pieces of clothing which will inspire little girls all around the world; garments that would be adorned, cherished and always remembered.
Founded by Keely Deininger in 2007 as a tutu brand, Angel's Face has since evolved into a well-know, international girlswear brand offering a wide range of clothing for girls.

How would you rate Angel's Face?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Your tutus are perfect ... for my wedding my daughter was full in Angel’s Face ... So pretty thanks"
M Laurence Alunni
M Laurence Alunni
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for your support ! I have received on time the order for the birthday of my daughter. We have made some awesome pictures !!!"
H Cheeseman
H Cheeseman
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the beautiful clothes. By daughter lives the pretty skirts and gets as excited as me when we receive a parcel 😊😊😊😊"
"Thank you so much I love it and I love the packaging so much I will keep ordering from your website alot ."
"Wonderful products for a true dancer Princess."
"Perfect! I bought them for my daughter and she absolutely loves them!"
"Really great service. Love the skirts so do my girls. Thank you"
"Easy to order online and quick delivery."
"delivery on time. good quality."
"The skirts and swimsuits are beautiful."
"Always well packaged and quick delivery"
"like it!lovely!"
"My little girl loved wearing the skirt, this made me happy.."
"Tutto perfetto! Consegna veloce e affidabile"
"Bought a tutu, cardigan and a Alice band for my 6 year old daughter, everything came on time. My daughter was very happy especially with her tutu."
"My little girl looked beautiful is her outfit very pleased quality is gorgeous!!! Can’t wait to order again!!!"
"Lovely dress! True to picture!"
"nice packaging, products delivered with no faults, haven't tested the quality yet"
Verified Buyer
So pretty! Thank you for sharing and we are glad you like our products :)
"The dress we bought recently has to be our favourite item of clothing we've bought for our 7 year old. She looks amazing in it. The quality of Angels Face clothing is second to none and the packaging is always perfect as well. Thank you again."
"just by their products"
"I never been so happy! This is like dream come true for girls, my little one who is almost three years old was absolutely amazed by this skirt! We appreciate that this amazing product was created. Definitely going to buy more!"
"Brilliant service , absolutely stunning skirt.. my daughter got compliments all day at a party. Even better I got it at the the fabulous sale price 🙌"
Angel's Face is rated 4.76 based on 495 reviews