Angel's Face Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Angel's Face

About Angel's Face: Angels' Face is an ever-growing, UK based, fashion brand for girls aged newborn to teen. Our mission is to produce stunning pieces of clothing which will inspire little girls all around the world; garments that would be adorned, cherished and always remembered.
Founded by Keely Deininger in 2007 as a tutu brand, Angel's Face has since evolved into a well-know, international girlswear brand offering a wide range of clothing for girls.

How would you rate Angel's Face?

V Wrigley
Verified Buyer

Very Pleasd with my Granddaughter,s Birthday Top & Skirt so Beautiful Very Good packing & Delivery 10/10 Thank You

I Kuhlmann
Verified Buyer

You do a great job. Thank you.
P Konova
Unverified Reviewer

Very nice tutu skirts. Good delivery terms for Europe but expensive in my opinion.
P Konova
Verified Buyer

Dear Angel's Face, I have received my order and I do like your tutu skirts very much . I wish your delivery for bigger amounts were free even for the other countries. Wish you all the best!
Y Yao

very good service
S Wan Leung

Beautiful dress
P Birch
Verified Buyer

Lovely t. Shirt and beautiful crown.
Z Dzhaubaeva
Unverified Reviewer

Nice quality! Very fast delivery.
Z Dzhaubaeva
Verified Buyer

Beautiful clothes for little princesses! Prompt delivery. Good service.
Thank you. We are so pleased that you are happy with your order.
M Zeng

very cute .
N Liu
Verified Buyer

If I haven't received the skirt, will you let me comment?
Hi Nicole, Thanks for your comment. Please do contact us if you need some help. Our customer service team are always happy to help you. customerservice@angels-face.co.uk
V Pomfret
Verified Buyer

I ordered two Long Ballet Skirts and a Feather cape for Flower Girl outfits for a winter wedding.

The skirts are absolutely gorgeous - the fabric and quality looks great and the colour is warming.

I ordered the feather cape for the girls to wear too; again a big hit. I will send some photos for you after our wedding.
A Rose
Verified Buyer

Stunning clothes, exceptional packing which adds a touch of even making packaging add to the uniqueness of the clothes. I would definitely recommend this company.
V Vlady
Verified Buyer

Very happy,Karen was great.
D Hawkins
Verified Buyer

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LITTLE DRESS!!!!! WISH THEY MADE THEM FOR GROWN UPS!!!!!
D Canning
Verified Buyer

Fantastic items, tops and leggings. My daughter was delighted and looked absolutely gorgeous at her party. Would buy again.
Q Eppler
Verified Buyer

it's a really amazing dress! My three years old daughter love it so much!
Beautiful pictures! Thank you
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery and the outfits are beautiful, ordered from here before and never been disappointed. Great quality and my daughters love them!
Thank you for the wonderful review.
Verified Buyer

Excellent products, very speedy delivery
P Gilbert
Verified Buyer

The quality of the garments of superb. And given they where bought in a sale, there extra special.
Thank you for the wonderful picture.
Angel's Face is rated 4.78 based on 367 reviews