Angel's Face Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Angel's Face

About Angel's Face: Angels' Face is an ever-growing, UK based, fashion brand for girls aged newborn to teen. Our mission is to produce stunning pieces of clothing which will inspire little girls all around the world; garments that would be adorned, cherished and always remembered.
Founded by Keely Deininger in 2007 as a tutu brand, Angel's Face has since evolved into a well-know, international girlswear brand offering a wide range of clothing for girls.

How would you rate Angel's Face ?

K Hutchinson
"Fantastic service , super fast delivery and of course excellent quality"
H Cheeseman
"Lovely service beautiful garments another great purchase"
"My girls love the dresses, skirts, shoes, tops and hair accessories from angels face! Truly a shop made for little princesses"
"very very beautiful. fast delivery"
"Absolutely Love my 0-12 month tutu for my little girl for her upcoming photo shoot. She’s 5 months and looks amazing in it!"
"Great style and impeccable quality! Thanks all the way from Germany! Please keep it up!"
"I was dealt with professionally and efficiently . Packages all came beautifully packaged and quickly . I would order again from this company Gill Lodge"
"Easy to navigate website, great communication and very quick delivery. I’m a repeat buyer, which tells you all you need to know."
"gorgeous items and quick delivery. poor packaging luckily the packs did not get damaged"
"Love it, love it, love it!"
"Simply gorgeous! Thank you!!!"
"I haven`t even recieved my purchase yet!"
Good Afternoon.
the courier has attempted to deliver your parcel, but nobody was home.
please check your emails for further instructions.

Kind Regards
"Beautiful clothes and very fast service."
"The quality and the packaging of the tutu was outstanding🙂🙂 Thank you."
"Beautiful tutu - layers and layers of soft tulle, lovely colour - every little girls dream"
"I bought a Tutu for my 4yr old neice. She loved it. The quality was excellent, well worth the money"
"Absolutely brilliant. So comfy and fitting was lovely. I love Angel’s face because it’s just so unique and fabulous."
"Spettacolare,confezione perfetta e bellissima!Adoro!"
"Beautifully packaged and quick service. I had a problem ordering off line at first but they were very quick to respond and sort out the issue for me. Ordered a Tutu which is great quality and more beautiful than I’d imagined. Will be ordering more for my daughter. Passed on the website to my friends"
"Acquistavo angel's face in un negozio qui ad Amalfi ke purtroppo ultimamente non prende più i vostri prodotti così ho scoperto il vostro shop on line......prodotti belli e rifiniti come sempre,spedizione veloce e precisa!grazie e al prossimo acquisto!!!!"
"Dress is beautiful fits perfectly reasonable price good quality arrived quickly i would highly recommend"
"I can pay by alipay!pleasantly surprised!"
"Very smooth transaction,items exactly as described,thank you very much Angel’s face!!With regards from Greece!!"
Angel's Face is rated 4.75 based on 589 reviews