Angel's Face Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Angel's Face

About Angel's Face: Angels' Face is an ever-growing, UK based, fashion brand for girls aged newborn to teen. Our mission is to produce stunning pieces of clothing which will inspire little girls all around the world; garments that would be adorned, cherished and always remembered.
Founded by Keely Deininger in 2007 as a tutu brand, Angel's Face has since evolved into a well-know, international girlswear brand offering a wide range of clothing for girls.

Tell us how Angel's Face made you happy

Telephone
D SOLIS
"Semplicemente abbigliamenti fantastici, mia figlia ne va pazza per le tutù e con questi regali l'ho resa davvero felici."
A
"I bought a tutu for my 4 year old granddaughter. It came efficiently in the post, was beautifully packaged in a lovely box and the tutu is absolutely gorgeous. Well worth the money. Thank you Angel Face."
"Amazing quality, great designs"
"Skirt looked fantastic-the waistband on the trinity tutu is a much nearer fit than the drawstring on the tutu."
"The three tutus arrived today [in Melbourne] in perfect condition. I love the presentation boxes. Everything look great so thank you very much. I wrote yesterday saying they had not arrived, although within time, and I guess I was getting anxious. I was very happy when the parcels were delivered today."
"Fast delivery and beautiful clothes!"
"Prompt delivery. Lovely quality and fit."
"How many days l can take my order"
"I have not yet received product and I do not know any shipping company in Saudi Arabia until I follow the shipment"
"Very beautiful tutu trinity! I think, I would buy more things! Thank you very much!"
"Overjoyed, with everything! Pretty bows, dolls & cupcakes!"
"Love it. So pretty. Glad to have caught a sale though!"
"My granddaughter loves the skirts so she'll have a nice surprise at Christmas."
"Beautiful clothing. My daughter loves her tutu and cardigans."
"Good and elegant product"
"Beautifully packaged & fantastic quality. Super pleased with my order as always. Stunning clothes. Thankyou Angels Face 💕"
"Have placed an order. Didn’t receive a shipping notification. Got on my account and found out there was a tracking number and checked with Royal Mail- said its delivered but checked with our local post service I was advised the item was missed. Called Angel’s Face customers service. She was rude and not helpful All I want to know is Where is my order? So No one responsible for my lost?"
We apologise for not meeting your expectations this time around. Please feel free to contact us via telephone (01732 823700) or email (customerservice@angels-face.co.uk) to discuss your issue in more detail.
"I didn’t received all my orders there is one item missing"
We apologise that Angels Face has not met your expectations. Please feel free to contact me via telephone (01732 823700) or email (customerservice@angels-face.co.uk) to discuss further.
"Only Excellent!!! My Little Girl Love‘s your Collection 💕"
"Quick shipping, cute cloths, adore Angel's Face !"
"I was really excited about receiving my parcel however I was very disappointed with the quality of when they arrived. The colours do not look like the appear online and the quality is very poor."
Apologises Angels Face has not met your expectation this time. Please feel free to contact me via telephone (01732 823700) or email (customerservice@angels-face.co.uk) to discuss your view in more detail.

Thanks for taking the time to post your review
Angel's Face is rated 4.73 based on 644 reviews