Angel's Face Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Angel's Face

About Angel's Face: Angels' Face is an ever-growing, UK based, fashion brand for girls aged newborn to teen. Our mission is to produce stunning pieces of clothing which will inspire little girls all around the world; garments that would be adorned, cherished and always remembered.
Founded by Keely Deininger in 2007 as a tutu brand, Angel's Face has since evolved into a well-know, international girlswear brand offering a wide range of clothing for girls.

How would you rate Angel's Face ?

K Hutchinson
"Fantastic service , super fast delivery and of course excellent quality"
H Cheeseman
"Lovely service beautiful garments another great purchase"
"My girls love the dresses, skirts, shoes, tops and hair accessories from angels face! Truly a shop made for little princesses"
"Absolutely brilliant. So comfy and fitting was lovely. I love Angel’s face because it’s just so unique and fabulous."
"Spettacolare,confezione perfetta e bellissima!Adoro!"
"Beautifully packaged and quick service. I had a problem ordering off line at first but they were very quick to respond and sort out the issue for me. Ordered a Tutu which is great quality and more beautiful than I’d imagined. Will be ordering more for my daughter. Passed on the website to my friends"
"Acquistavo angel's face in un negozio qui ad Amalfi ke purtroppo ultimamente non prende più i vostri prodotti così ho scoperto il vostro shop on line......prodotti belli e rifiniti come sempre,spedizione veloce e precisa!grazie e al prossimo acquisto!!!!"
"Dress is beautiful fits perfectly reasonable price good quality arrived quickly i would highly recommend"
"I can pay by alipay!pleasantly surprised!"
"Very smooth transaction,items exactly as described,thank you very much Angel’s face!!With regards from Greece!!"
"Absolutely lovely quality and great service. My little girl is DELIGHTED. She is wearing the dress for her birthday. I have clear expectations, so well done for getting 5 stars."
"i bought the tutù skirt here in Italy. i litterally LOVE it and i am 32 years old. perfect with heel and sneacker. I'll buy another one for sure (or maybe 2)😍"
"Beautiful clothing, nice fit"
"Absolutely love Angel's Face tutus! They are a bit more pricey than some but they are fantastic quality and properly frothy. Beautifully packaged too so ideal as a gift."
"More important than making me happy, it will make my grand niece ( four and a half ) VERY happy. A lovely pair of sparkly shoes does the trick."
"Fantastic service , super fast delivery and of course excellent quality"
"Fantastic service and amazing quality products"
"YOUR PRODUCTS ARE VERY PARTICULAR AND WHEN MY DAUGHTER DOES IT ALL, YOU LET US AND ASK ME WHERE I PURCHASED"
"Gorgeous! Soooo pretty. X"
"I’ve not received my package"
Good Morning, I tracked your parcel today and can see that it was delivered and signed for on 30/06/2018. If this is incorrect, please contact customer service at customerservice@angels-face.co.uk
"Every now and then I get a little free gift in my package which is always a lovely surprise. 🤗💕🌟"
"Lovely service beautiful garments another great purchase"
Angel's Face is rated 4.75 based on 576 reviews