Angel's Face Reviews

of reviewers recommend Angel's Face
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Angel\'s Face Reviews

About Angel's Face:

Angels' Face is an ever-growing, UK based, fashion brand for girls aged newborn to teen. Our mission is to produce stunning pieces of clothing which will inspire little girls all around the world; garments that would be adorned, cherished and always remembered.
Founded by Keely Deininger in 2007 as a tutu brand, Angel's Face has since evolved into a well-know, international girlswear brand offering a wide range of clothing for girls.

Tell us how Angel's Face made you happy
I love Angel’s Face, the clothing is absolutely gorgeous. The only downfall is that you have to pay delivery for when you order. I’d be very happy if it was free delivery :)
Beautiful jacket that my niece adores. No problems changing to a larger size. Thank you.
Extremely fast delivery and stunning, high quality clothing and accessories.
First order , promt service and clothing is very cute x
Fabalous quality, fast service. Beautiful clothing for any little princess
Charming garments, always new ideas. They bring light to little girls' eyes. One of my granddaughters regularly goes to bed with you catalogue.
Amazing, good qualities and fast delivery
Product+ service very good
The items arrived on time for my daughter birthday. Thanks to the customer service to sort out the shipping. My daughter loves the tutu skirt so much. Good quality.
Angel's Face 5 star review on 16th April 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Awesome, the Pink Tutu was stunning. Presentation boxes and wrapping extra luxury. You made a 3 yr old dreams come true. I want the whole collection for my 3 Granddaughters. Thank You Angel’s Face.
Angel's Face 5 star review on 15th April 2021
We love the Angel’s face clothing 💙💙💙
Angel's Face 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Angel's Face 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Lovely clothes amazing material
Really great quality dress and looked absolutely gorgeous on my daughter. Great customer service too as asked fir an additional item to be added to order.
The items arrived on time in Beautiful packaging with a little surprise gift inside. The quality of the items received is excellent. A real special outfit for an occasion.
Good service, quick delivery and well packaged quality products
Angel's Face 5 star review on 13th April 2021
I ordered the Thursday before Easter and placed the order on next day delivery as I wanted it for Easter. I totally forgot it was good Friday the following day and received a phone call from someone at Angel’s Face to advise me that I had selected next day delivery, but because of the bank holiday, I wouldn’t receive it until the Tuesday and asked what i wanted to do. I said I really wanted the outfit for Easter, so the man checked it the delivery had gone out yet and then rang me back to say he had sent it next day delivery without charging me the extra delivery cost for doing so. Fantastic service and I am always happy with the products I receive from Angel’s Face and my little girl loves them too. Thank you
Beautiful quality clothing.
Excellent service! Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Good quality clothing.
Very helpful stuff, service is good and on time . Thank you
It’s very beautiful! ❤️😍