Angels Face Reviews

339 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Angel's Face is a fun, rapidly growing, girlswear brand famous for soft, full and frilly tutu skirts which come beautifully packaged in vintage style hat boxes. With an ever growing collection you can now also shop high quality knitwear, t-shirts, swimwear, shoes and much much more...

How would you rate Angels Face?

J Sedgwick
J Sedgwick
Verified Buyer

This is the 3rd tutu I've ordered from Angel face and I absolutely LOVE them. Everybody does. The colours and beautiful and the quality stunning. I live the packaging too. Thank you for delivering in such a timely mannor. My little niece looks Pete t in hers. 11/10 ??
H
H
Unverified Reviewer

I love the quality and detail of angels face clothes and my girls love wearing them. The boxes and packaging just adds to that little bit of elegance ????
B Botterill
B Botterill
Verified Buyer

Purchased a beautiful pink tutu for a little girl's photoshoot. Very pleased with the service, love love LOVE the packaging, the fact that it came with a booklet on care instructions was a bonus as it was used for a cake smash! Washed up a treat, looking forward to my next purchase!
Verified Buyer

Livraison assez rapide vers la France , tutu magnifique, ratio et petit bracelet en cadeau pour ma fille!!! Elle est ravie et moi aussi !!! À bientôt
Y Seo

My daughter loved it!!

Quick delivery.
L Tish
Verified Buyer

Lovely dress and arrived promptly and well packaged
K Scicluna
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery and packed brilliant x
A Hallan
Reviewer

The quality/colour is so amazing & they look so stunning.
A Hallan
Verified Buyer

Beautiful skirts, I buy one every year for my daughter's birthday. Service & staff are great.
Y Chang
Verified Buyer

Thanks for shipping that quick and the package nicly. My order is for gift. Hope my friends kids love them.:)
D Jones
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. When a problem arrised with the product Angel Face couldn't have been more helpful to fix the issue
Verified Buyer

Articles of clothing are precious; the web is effective and fast online service.
L Choi
Verified Buyer

I suggest the box add the ribbon
H Hufson

Love their skirts
S Catherine
Verified Buyer

Très contente!Envoi très rapide et la jupe est magnifique !!
A Vecchio
Verified Buyer

The dress looks amazing! We are already in love with it. Great style! Bravo!
K Elmes

Beautiful clothes. Beautiful quality. Really helpful staff too. Thankyou! 💕💕💕
G Gregg

HOT PINK SODA TUTU
We just received our order today! So beautifully packaged, we've decided to leave it in the original "hat box". We're sending the tutu off to an angel child named "Ariane" in the Philippines, as an Easter gift. She had seen the tutu in the dusky pink shade before Christmas. We were, however, unable to locate a retailer. Imagine my delight when I came across an entire selection at Angels Face! So, it's going travelling again, from the U.S. to the Philippines - we're keeping our fingers crossed it arrives for Easter. In short, we haven't examined the tutu yet, but confident the quality will be up to expectations. The hot pink soda was visible through the box lid. Thank you for making a special little girl happy this Easter.
p.s. I found a matching hair bow, but was unable to find a suitable top in a matching or coordinating colour in your online store. Loved the style of your new purple blouse. A white or white with hot pink appliques would have been ideal. Thrilled with your service thus far, Sincerely Angharad M. Raleigh
L Martin
Verified Buyer

very fast and smooth service.
love the items! super cute and very good quality.
A Amber
Verified Buyer

Absolutely beautiful tutu's and dresses. My girl's love to twirl around in them! First order, and parcel arrived next day. Very good service. Great quality products, highly recommended!
A Sesia

Fast shipping, prices ok
M O'Donohoe
Verified Buyer

Beautiful dresses that I had my eye on, so how lucky was I to pick them up in the spring sale! And really quick delivery my three girls absolutely love them.
Angels Face is rated 4.78 based on 339 reviews