Angels Face Reviews

320 Reviews

Angel's Face is a fun, rapidly growing, girlswear brand famous for soft, full and frilly tutu skirts which come beautifully packaged in vintage style hat boxes. With an ever growing collection you can now also shop high quality knitwear, t-shirts, swimwear, shoes and much much more...

J Sedgwick
J Sedgwick
Verified Buyer

This is the 3rd tutu I've ordered from Angel face and I absolutely LOVE them. Everybody does. The colours and beautiful and the quality stunning. I live the packaging too. Thank you for delivering in such a timely mannor. My little niece looks Pete t in hers. 11/10 ??
H
H
Unverified Reviewer

I love the quality and detail of angels face clothes and my girls love wearing them. The boxes and packaging just adds to that little bit of elegance ????
B Botterill
B Botterill
Verified Buyer

Purchased a beautiful pink tutu for a little girl's photoshoot. Very pleased with the service, love love LOVE the packaging, the fact that it came with a booklet on care instructions was a bonus as it was used for a cake smash! Washed up a treat, looking forward to my next purchase!
M O'Donohoe
Verified Buyer

Beautiful dresses that I had my eye on, so how lucky was I to pick them up in the spring sale! And really quick delivery my three girls absolutely love them.
J Jakubowska

beautiful skirt,lovely colour 1
C Benedetti

Very good
D Moore
Verified Buyer

amazing styles for little girls. very helpful staff,
M Bida
Verified Buyer

Everything is perfect, but the size. I ordered a 4 year T-shirt, but received a 1 year. What should I do?
C Rose
Verified Buyer

Absolutely loved my daughters items of clothing which arrived for her to wear for her birthday. Not only the quality and uniqueness of the clothing, but also the packaging and your kindness by sending a bracelet for her birthday.

Super happy and will definitely be shopping with you again.

Will send a photo after her birthday, as saving the outfit until then!
V Almey

Arrived quickly. Beautifully packaged. Gorgeous product
L Davis
Verified Buyer

Good service,quick delivery,well made items
A Bibi
Verified Buyer

Tutu skirt for my 8 year old is absolutely gorgeous. The packaging adds a special touch.
Delivered within specified time.
Excellent service
K Curran
Verified Buyer

Beautiful skirt very fast delivery i orderd wrong size sent it bk n recieved it again all with in a week brillant thankyou xx
R Miskiniene
Verified Buyer

Where the beauty meets the quality, that's Angel's Face. Thank You.
G Balduino
Verified Buyer

Fantastic tutu skirt, everyone said it was amazing, plus it comes in beautiful box well wrapped! Very please... thank you!
H Browne
Verified Buyer

Great service - fast delivery to Paris where nothing to compare with Angels face. One very happy mademoiselle!
K Gibson
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous colour and lovely on, my daughter loves it!
D Alfalah

I have not yet received my order it's more then 10 days
I like the website and the products
L BROADBENT
Verified Buyer

ANGELS FACE - GREAT AS USUAL! GREAT QUALITY & QUICK DELIVERY - LEOTARD WAS GORGEOUS!
S Malley
Verified Buyer

I have used Angels Face several times to buy gifts for my granddaughters.The quality of the clothes and accessories is first rate and they have the wow factor ! People always ask " where did you buy that it's fabulous ?" Customer service is also excellent with staff being very courteous and knowledgeable.Delivery has been quick and efficient.

All in all first class company that I will be happy to use in the future
A Kane
Verified Buyer

Lovely product and great service x
L QING

nice dress
L Openshaw
Verified Buyer

Very satisfied customer, I have been shopping with Angels face for a few years now, my daughter is 9 years old & absolutely loves Angels face tutus, tips & hair bows.
Angels Face is rated 4.78 based on 320 reviews