Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Andrew M
Amy B
Amy B
Fantastic service
Excellent service client et communication.
Beautiful looking ring and quick to resize. Thanks
I was looking for a diamond eternity ring and spent weeks on end with various sites trying to find the right combination at the right price that offered monthly payments. I hadn't heard of angelic Diamonds before but came across them on Google and I was impressed. i managed to get what I wanted and with better quality, clarity and larger rock than with others. I placed the order and took up the finance option which had very good rates and a few weeks later the ring arrived in a beautiful box and case with all authenticity certificates and with top notch quality. Thank You. Im hoping my wife will like it too now!
Excellent service. Lovely ring and really professional.i ordered the wrong size and realised, I emailed them to change it and they were very accommodating. Have already recommended them to family!
I got the ring I wanted and was amazing thank you all for giving me something perfect.
I looked at 3 rings for my beautiful now Fiancée. I can’t believe the one I picked would bring so much happiness to so many people in our lives, plus us... proposed at Dumfries House our fav place
Made the perfect ring to order and a free resize was easy to sort with no hesitation. Prompt delivery. Thank you
I have purchased a trilogy diamond ring a couple of years ago which was BEAUTIFUL so I purchased a rose gold wedding band with diamonds.... Totally thrilled with it I would highly recommend Angelic Diamonds to anyone wanting exceptional beautiful rings made for especially for them at a very good price.
Amazing quality! My purchase was for a birthday gift and it arrived exactly on time. It was very well received. Many thanks again.
Amazing ring, amazing delivery time and great customer service. My partner loved it beyond words.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th April 2021
The ring is perfect! Good quality and price! Whereas the staff is brilliant!!!!
Brilliant. Can't say more than that
I am very happy with Angelic Diamonds service. My order arrived on time. Everything was as I was expecting to be.
Fantastic service. Purchased my fiancé’s engagement ring through lockdown. Impeccable service, communication and would recommend to anyone.
I had the gold cross with diamond made for my Wife’s 50th birthday. Angelic diamond weee excellent and gave me an exact delivery date. My wife was delighted with her present
Excellent customer service and turnaround time from placing the order. Product is beautiful and good value compared to similar brands. There are couple of things points to note that I wish I’d known when ordering. Firstly, the elevation of the diamond on the ring is very different to how it is shown on the website (the diamond is flatter relative to the halo). Secondly, when selecting the diamond specification, the carat selection is actually total carat weight including the accent stones/halo. This is deceptive and not made at all clear on the website. Would be really important as a customer to know this, and not discover after ordering.
Absolutely beautiful ring, stunning. Custom made, delivered in a timely manner, great communication from Angelic Diamonds. Very pleased all round.
We bought our wedding rings from Angelic Diamonds, they were so accommodating in terms of us trying styles. The rings were made in a timely way and the quality when we received them was fantastic. The after sales service (a resize was needed) was also spot on.
Extremely happy with the service provided and very pleased with the wedding ring I had ordered - great quality! Would highly recommend!!
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,911 reviews