Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Duncan Benning
Joseph McPartlin
Leon Francis
My earrings are beyond what I thought. So beautiful
Definitely be buying from you again
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Outstanding service and superb, well crafted ring. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend !!
V good, happy with this
So thankful to angelic diamonds. I bought a eternity ring for my wife and it made her xmas. The quality was second to none and the after service was A*. I had to send the ring back for re-sizing due to my own fault and the process was easy and very quick.

Would recommend this company to anybody.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Angelic Diamonds were amazing during the process of buying an engagement rings and the quality was superb. They were even better when I messed up the size of my partners finger and resized it and sent it back within a week!
Great service and high quality jewellery. Delivered on exact date as promised.
Beautiful wedding bands, exactly what we wanted. Packaged really well. Fast delivery. 1 ring needed to be resized, all really easy, quick and effortless to arrange. Would recommend.
I can't recommend Angelic Diamonds highly enough. One of my best friends had used them for their engagement ring and gave us rave reviews, but AD topped our already high expectations. The ring is stunning and went down superbly with my fiancé and all of her friends and family, but the service is what stands out for me.

Great communication at every step of the way, they were even able to support bringing the delivery date forward at short notice - I asked the question about an unreasonably late deadline, due to a change in my proposal plans, AD didn't promise anything as to get my hopes up, but they well and truly delivered.

The resizing process was extremely smooth too, we're both over the moon and will be coming back when it's time for the wedding rings!
I am very pleased with my purchase. All as expected and delivered on time.
WOW, Diamond ring was superb, almost as good as my video diary proposal and yes she cried. Ring had to go back for resizing and whole experience has been fantastic. No issues at all. Highly recommend.
Fantastic customer service. My fiance is in love with her engagement ring and the wedding ring. Took me weeks to search through hundreds of websites. Came across angelic diamonds and it took me 30 mins to find what I wanted.
The service provided by Angelic Diamonds was impeccable as my wife’s wedding ring. Everybody happy 😃!
Stunning!!!
Perfect service enough said
Amazing service, will recommend to my family and friends. Thoroughly pleased with this company.
Ordered an eternity ring for my wife. Website eay to use, received ring before planned date.

Ring is beautiful as was the presentation box.

A great experience and I would recommend to anyone.
I had both my wedding and engagement rings made by Angelic Diamonds. I love both of the designs - lots is sparkles! Their service was absolutely spot on.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
The ring is absolutely perfect.. Couldn't ha e done a better job
Fantastic quality + fantastic price + fantastic service = fantastic value for money
Angelic Diamonds were amazing start to finish - very communicative throughout and a beautifully crafted piece that I cannot wait to give. Will definitely use again.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,761 reviews