Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Andrew Shutt
Osase Okuonghae
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Barry Duffy
Beautiful wedding rings for both myself and my partner. Excellent price. No hassle service when we needed a ring resized and slightly thicker!
Order process was simple, however the order delivery was delayed by a week. These were for my now wife on our wedding day so lucky I ordered them early enough otherwise there would have been issues.
But the quality of the earrings is great
Good customer service
Product was delivered on time, quality is as expected. Good product.
Ordered my fiance's wedding ring here. It came on time and I'm really pleased with how it looked. He absolutely loved it. The only downsize is that we now have to get the ring tightened. The US to UK sizing is not accurate.
My ring is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I'm very grateful to Angelic Diamonds for their top quality craftsmanship and customer service.

They were kind enough to arrange delivery for a date which suited me and I'm oh so happy with how the ring turned out.

My fiancé and I bought the ring as my wedding ring. It's simply stunning and I'm excited to wear it for the rest of my life.
I recently ordered a beautiful ring for our 10th wedding anniversary from Angelic Diamonds. Very easy to order online and arrived within the specified time frame. I would recommend phoning to confirm what you are getting before you order though as I ordered a specific ring (which in the online photographs showed that it had a certain number of stones to commemorate our 10 years of marriage) but when it arrived it actually had more than I had ordered. Not usually a problem to get more diamonds than you wanted but it was the symbolism of 10 years I was after when I ordered it. When I phoned they offered to remove some of them for me but I didn't want to go through the hassle and cost of having to send it back so have just left it. Other than that I would highly recommend them.
I had been hunting for a ring for a while as my girlfriend was quite particular about what she wanted. I had searched every online jeweller I could find without much luck until I came across Angelic Diamonds. Their collection was gorgeous and the ring I chose, in the end, was more than ideal. She was thrilled by my choice and is absolutely in love with the ring, so much so that I think she might love the ring more than she loves me! The ring was a little too large when I first got it (but better that than too small, right?) but I sent it back a week later and had it resized. The service was very efficient. I think I had it back in the right size in about 3 days. All in all, very good service from Angelic Diamonds. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a lovely ring at a reasonable price. The only downside, I would say, is the lack of 3rd party certification of the diamonds but you can't get everything without spending a fortune and I think that's one of those things that is definitley worth sacrificing if you're on a budget. Overall, I'm very pleased.
Perfect for my Fiancée - everything she wanted in an engagement ring, good customer service, great packaging. Came a day later than initially told, but didn't mind waiting since everything else was on point - solid 9/10.
Purchasing was very easy to understand with various graphs to understand differences in clarity/colour. Delivery was very fast and I got my item in time for Christmas. The ring is beautiful and my wife could not be happier. Only way I can see an improvement is to send order updates along the way step by step (eg your item has now been sent to polishing).
The ring was just perfect when it arrived and it came so promptly. It was packed so well and came with a certificate for insurance purposes. Thank you so much.
I was kept informed about the progress of my order and given a contact number to call if I had any queries. The ring was despatched within the 14 day period as promised and the packaging was robust. The ring was displayed in a lovely ring box and was accompanied by a certificate. The diamonds on the ring were beautiful and a good colour, and while I would have liked the shank to have been a bit heavier and thicker, I still felt the ring was very good value for money.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,808 reviews