Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Andrew Shutt
Osase Okuonghae
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Barry Duffy
Great products at great prices, communication is A* and delivery is exceptional
Great service, fantastic value for money. Definitely recommend angelic diamond's
I recently purchased a stunning ring from Angelic Diamonds. I was in the market for a while looking for the perfect ring, I found a couple on other websites for extortionate prices, and was disheartened.

I found Angelic Diamonds and was pleasantly surprised with both the price and the quality of the ring. I purchased the ring over Christmas and was amazed to see a massive saving of over £600!!!! When I placed the order I was very nervous but when the ring arrived it was beautiful. Now my partner is over the moon with the ring.

If you are looking for an engagement ring, please check out Angelic as their customer service was vey useful, quick and informative. If I need any diamonds again, I will be coming straight back.
Great service from day of order till day the gorgeous ring arrived. Also arrived on the day I was told. We’re both over the moon with the engagement ring!
Delighted with my lovely ring - arrived when stated, beautifully made and a real pleasure to wear!
Such an easy process to choose what I wanted. Communication was excellent and the ring arrived exactly when Angelic Diamonds said it would. Fantastic value for money. Definitely recommended.
I was absolutely delighted with the service from Angelic Diamonds. My fiancé bought my engagement ring from them and they helped me choose the perfect wedding band to match!
Very happy dispatched on the date they said and my missus was over the moon came in discreet packaging so she never knew
The ring is absolutely beautiful & my partner loves it! It looks even better in person, the clarity & colour of the diamond is amazing
Amazing service and beautiful quality. I purchased a replacement wedding ring for one my husband lost. Needed to return for resizing all the way for Australia and the process was seamless. Highly recommended.
Beautiful ring! Hopefully she loves it!
Excellent Service - from the product range on their website to purchase through to delivery!

The price and quality of the diamond are brilliant, and the certification and documents within the pack are genuine and professional - would definitely recommend buying from Angelic Diamonds again.
Working with Angelic diamonds was simple. The website ordering process was easy, prices updated dynamically when changes were made to products.

Communication from the team there was fast and useful. They helped when needed and provided the confidence the items would be delivered on time.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
I was really struggling in finding the perfect engagement ring for my partner, looking through all of the high streets websites with very little joy. I stumbled upon Angelic Diamonds and the process was great. The best part was the communication from them, you are obviously parting with a lot of money online, but with the communication, I had no concerns. I was given a delivery date the day I ordered (It was about 4 weeks away) and it arrived on the exact date. It was packaged discreetly for being delivered to my house, so the game was not given away to my partner! My partner loves her ring (and said yes!)
Prefect and arrived on time
Excellent communication would buy again thanks
Beautiful ring, arrived on the promised date in really special packaging
The ring arrived in a very reasonable time, and was exactly as advertised.

Size changes were required, which were carried out with no fuss and we're free of charge.

Would certainly recommend Angelic Diamonds.
ABSOULETLY BRILLIANT great service good helpfull staff and looked even more beautifull when it arrived my partner was over the moon
Spot on! Beautiful ring and looks amazing. My now Fiance loves it.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,808 reviews