andsotobathe-co-uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend andsotobathe-co-uk

info@andsotobathe.co.uk

37 East Street

Tell us how andsotobathe-co-uk made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I am really pleased with my bathroom. Excellent service , very helpful and friendly staff"
"We have had two bathrooms installed by Jim and the team at andsotobathe. They were excellent and we are very pleased with the finished products. We would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"A good job done well and efficiently."
"Excellent analysis of our needs, and the 3D Virtual imaging Goggle experience was very good and helpful. The fitter was tidy, efficient, courteous, punctual and very good at his job. We are very pleased with the result (and the price) and I would definitely recommend this business"
"Outstanding level of professionalism and service. In addition, the wide range of products available in the store is of equally outstanding quality and honestly priced. I would unreservedly recommend So To Bathe in Horsham."
"We’ve just had a bathroom installed by these guys and they were excellent from start to finish. Very attentive to our needs, excellent advice, great products, and a good price too. The fitter, Jon, was thorough, professional and obviously very good at his job with minimal mess. When we had a slight problem with a defective tap towards the end of the build, he went the extra mile to get us a replacement in double-quick time. I’m now thinking of getting them to upgrade our shower-room."
Hi Mr C,
Thank you for the review! Glad you're happy with how everything went. We look forward to (possibly) doing your shower room as well!
Jim
"We are very pleased with our new bathroom including the design and products used. The whole team spent a lot of time making sure we had the right bathroom for our requirements. We are especially grateful to Jon for his workmanship."
"We are delighted with the main bathroom and our ensuite that & So to Bathe helped put together. Each person in the shop were most helpful."
"I cannot speak highly enough of the knowledgeable and friendly service that we receive from & So To Bathe. This is our 4th time (5 bathrooms) of dealing with Jim and Ryan and each time has been a pleasure. I have recommended & So To Bathe to friends and they too have been delighted with the service received. I will have no hesistation returning to & So To Bathe in the future. Being able to use & So To Bathe's 3D and 4D tools has been particularly helpful this time as we have changed our design several times. & So To Bathe have dealt with each change in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. Nothing is too much for the & So To Bathe team."
"& So To Bathe were highly recommended to us and they didn’t disappoint, they spent a lot of time understanding our likes and dislikes and offered really great design ideas which we would never have thought of! A great personal service with a fantastic range of quality products. We would use them again without hesitation!"
"We are totally over the moon with our new ensuite wet room! From the initial home design visit carried out by Jim, the virtual reality service to the professional installation and finished product, we cannot recommend them highly enough! Thank you to everyone at & so to bathe!"
"We were so pleased with our ensuite bathroom that we also chose &SoToBathe for our new family bathroom and cloakroom. Although we had initial ideas about what we wanted for each room, Jim's advice was really helpful and the results in each room surpassed our expectations. The recommended fitter was first class and he and his team worked tirelessly to do the job to an exceptionally high standard with minimum disruption. We have had comments from guests regarding the 'wow factor' achieved."
"The team are extremely knowledgable and offer great service."
"I have had 2 bathrooms done. I have recommended them to so many of my friends. Staff are all brilliant. Jim is so so good. Gives good advice and understands what the client wants and delivers it. I have go two good quality bathrooms at affordable price. The 3D design is so helpful too."
"We are absolutely thrilled with our new wet room, far better than we could ever have imagined. Our fitter Kirt was a delight to have working in the house. Every day he arrived on time and cleaned up before he left. Nothing was too much trouble and he made several suggestions to improve the final finish. Once again many thanks and we will most definitely recommend you to anyone who ever asks."
"This is the 2nd time I’ve used And So To Bathe and I can highly recommend them. From design right through to installation the service is both transparent and easy. Jim is so professional and listens to what customers. He has an excellent eye for design. Derek, my fitter, was brilliant and has installed both my main bathroom and downstairs closet. My en suite will need some updating in the next year or so and I’ll certainly be returning to And So To Bathe."
"Very good products and service. Staff are very helpful and the virtual design system is excellent."
"The company provided an excellent service from beginning to end. They made the process of deigning bathroom very easy and you know what you were getting. Any issue were dealt with very quickly and efficiently. The staff were professional, friendly, flexible and with some good humour. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent product knowledge and service. 3D design tool fantastic."
"Excellent service, great product, nice people what more do you want."
andsotobathe-co-uk is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews