Andertons Music Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Andertons Music

How would you rate Andertons Music ?

"Re: order no. 124779150985 Right, is this some kind of a joke?? Yesterday our dad placed this order and it's taken you till the end of today to tell him you have issues with my payment when your site accepted my order!!! There are no issues with his account and he has made a few purchases since ordering with you. Now your phone line is closed. Seriously, I've never experienced such tosh. Just cancel the whole order and we'll take our business somewhere else!!! You've delayed this because you are inept. You don't deserve our time or money. Waste of time... totally inept, Andertons never even had the courtesy to ring my dad, just sending everything through emails, we want to speak with a human being!! Their loss anyhow, they lost a sale through their inept management. This order was for a gift to my brother for his 18th. Bad show."
Raven Shopping
"Efficient website/email correspondence & very happy with my purchase; however, speaking to them in person on the phone wasn't anything to write home about & it didn't exactly fill me with confidence that the sales staff were all that bothered about helping their customers."
Steve Thoma
"Great service and price, the staff are interested in helping you, not just selling as much as possible, nothing seems to be too much trouble. The stock is extensive and at every price point, so you can try a £200 Squire or a £3k PRS and see what you get for your money, whatever you choose, you'll get the same great service."
Alison Clark
"Always offer a great service with competitive prices."
Joseph Boult
"The website is simply laid out and very user friendly, and the staff are incredibly friendly. I always prefer to click and collect just to go and in and talk with the staff, since they're quite local to me, and it's completely worth the journey. I once had to wait for my order to be delivered from the warehouse, and I spent the entire time talking about gear, being shown new products and all sorts, they really go the next level. Would absolutely recommend to any musicians."
Andertons Music is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews