https://andersonsthemesanddreams.co.uk/ Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend https://andersonsthemesanddreams.co.uk/

Tell us how https://andersonsthemesanddreams.co.uk/ made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered bunk beds 9th January 2019, after many excuses and bad communication week after week, I was given a delivery date in May 2019! Waited for a confirmation phone call about delivery ..... didn’t happen .... I had to chase them in which I had a delay due to the bank holiday ..... so was given another timeframe! June 12th I was told to be a definite delivery date ..... again after much chasing made by myself! I never heard anything again after that, so on the 12th June I tried making contact by phone, email, was writing on their Facebook page ..... only for it to be deleted .... my bed never got delivered and I had to claim my money back through my credit card!"
"I ordered a playhouse bed on January 27th and paid in full (£970). Recieved an invoice for my payment then heard nothing. After a few weeks (February) I emailed Fraser Anderson who told me to contact the office for an update. The office said someone will be in touch shortly with an update.... nothing.... emails, calls.... all ignored.. .. It is now 16th may.... and still no bed.... no contact (17 weeks from order and payment in full). I had luckily paid by paypal and put in a dispute claim in against the so should get my money back soon.... but that's besides the point. I have a 5 year old that was looking forward to a new 'dream' bed...  AVOID THIS COMPANY...... their customer service is non existent.... check out the Google reviews.... hundreds of us can't be wrong..... Unless your a B list celebrity (katie price, stacey solomon) that they can use your picture on their website then they don't care about your order or informing you what is going on!!! Andersons themes and dreams you should be ashamed of yourselves... your a disgrace"
https://andersonsthemesanddreams.co.uk/ is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews