A.N.D Domestics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A.N.D Domestics
Telephone
"The service I received was excellent. Very polite and friendly staff including their engineers. They couldn’t do enough to help me and made sure I was happy with the arrangements they made. I would definitely recommend A.N.D & know that if I need to use them again they will provide an excellent service."
"Prompt and affordable service. Great work from their engineers!"
"Helpful admin and friendly engineers who fixed my washing machine very quickly. Would recommend!"
"Great sevice from an expert engineer who was very quick and very friendly :)"
"I have used AND for many years and always found their service to be reliable, quick to respond and very helpful."
"Very happy with my purchase. Service was second to none. A very good company to deal with."
"Excellent service, helpful and prompt. Will definitely be using them again. Thanks ."
"A very good service and helpful engineers"
"Amazing service, had an amazing engineer come out and fix my machine on first visit."
"Very lovely staff:)"
"great service guys well done called office Monday ..came out Tuesday and fixed"
"Left hindered by a leaking dishwasher. AND were very transparent in pricing and timings."
"Short notice cooker repair. Happy with the outcome"
"Delighted to have the machine up and working again after it breaking! Well done AND for coming to the rescue"
"Fixed my washing machine at the second time of trying. Overall very happy with AND"
"Thank you to A.N.D Domestic appliances for fixing our dishwasher"
"Second time of using and second time of being happy with the engineer"
"Pleasing to deal with a company who put us first. We ended up replacing our washing machine but AND were very professional and honest."
"5 star service"
"Top class service from a friendly team of people. Fixed our dishwasher at a not so bad rate!"
A.N.D Domestics is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews