Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale: We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing LtdUnit 15 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Road

Tell us how Ancient Wisdom Wholesale made you happy

Over 7 Days
"We still use them as they have some good items at a good price however we can be sure that when an order comes lots is either broken or just wrong. To add to this delivery times are getting worse. We placed an order and it is due 7working days(11days) later. We orderd from another company 2 days later and they had a system error which lost the order and we still recieved the delivery 5 days earlier."
Hello,

Thank you for your review and many apologies for the experience you have had with us. We do appreciate the positive feedback regarding the items.

We have entered the busiest time of the year, this has been paired with an increased amount of deliveries thus delayed the dispatch so we have placed a notice on the website regarding extended dispatch times (4-5 working days). As I do not have any of your details to look into this further for you, I am afraid there is not much I can help at present but if you would like me to investigate the issues you have been having, please do drop us an email to care@ancientwisdom.biz with your account and/or invoice number.

Urszula
"I have been using Ancient Wisdom for several years now, and can honestly say that they are consistently brilliant! The items themselves are always good, the delivery is usually fast and if there is ever a problem (like a breakage) the Customer Service is first class. Thank you Ancient Wisdom."
"Wow I received my order and sold out within 20 minutes. Thank you so much i am going to have to place another order."
"First order took over a week to arrive was over £100 didn’t get the advertised bonus. Placed second order Monday paid premium next day delivery which is advertised on there website 6 hours later they returned the cost of this stating this is suspended due to contract issues with courier customer service later told me it’s becsuse high volume of orders promised me delivery by the weekend as there are items I needed by the weekend nothing has been dispatched still and it’s Saturday dispatch from this supplier is awful. If you want anything within a week forget it. If you advertise next day delivery you should give that."
Hello,

Thank you for your message and for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We have been receiving a higher than normal demand for this time of the year and therefore we had to suspend the priority dispatch option - I do apologize for the incovneience.
We have been working very hard on clearing the backlog, we have extra staff and have been working extra hours. We are doing everything in our power to be back on track very soon.
With regards to the 1st order bonus, we have shipped it separately for you once this has been reported to us - again, apologies for the incovneience.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do let me know.

Urszula
"Superb quality and unusual products .No quibble refunds if necessary . New things pop up regularly :all supported by a consistently helpful and cheerful staff . A sense of generosity prevails throughout . Thankyou AW ."
"I love the quality of the product and ive sold lots and lots of soap flower baskets made up from our company . Bath bombs are very reasonable priced that i now dont have to make my own ."
"Generally excited to receive my order but was disappointed to find broken item is have sent pictures though email but have not of yet received any reply"
Hi there,

We do apologise for this however we can't track your account down under your email.

Would you be able to please email to care@ancientwisdom.biz with account number or order number so we can fix this for you?

I am very sorry once again.

Kind Regards
Tomas
"Fab, original gift ideas. Fantastic prices and speedy delivery also."
"Late dispatch and no information provided"
Hello,

Thank you for your message and your feedback.

Urszula
"As a new retailer I was more than happy to find AW as they have things to sell that I could not find with other suppliers. So far I have made two orders and neither one has been great really. The first order I made appeared all to be well protected as all items were bubble wrapped, so I was surprised to find two items smashed. The reason this bothered me is that it seems clear to me that they were damaged before being packed and sent as there was absolutely no damage to the box and no signs of heavy handling, also all the other fragile items in the order were intact with not so much as a scratch on them. I emailed the customer service team with photos of the damaged products and was sent a replacement, since I was happy with how the issue was dealt with I decided to go ahead and make a second order. My second order came and I check all the items over only to find one has not been sent. I checked the sheet they sent with the order details and the item was on the list marked as being picked and dispatched with the order. I decided to phone straight away this time and was told it would be sent out to me some time this week. Though I appreciate the fast response to the problems, my experiences have left me thinking I should not use AW as a supplier again as the staff responsible for picking and packing seem to be particularly careless and I see no excuse for it really as I used to be a picker for a large scale busy retailer and we and our management always made sure that items sent were of top quality with no damage and that none were missing items. It is a shame to me as I like so many of the products and they were just what I was looking for but two orders in as a new customer and both having problems, one even costing me time and money since it was an important item, just does not leave a very good impression at all."
Dear D Johnson,

Thank you very much for your message and for taking the time to leave us feedback - we do appreciate it.

I am familiar with the damaged items from your 1st order - they are quite fragile and do not travel well, however if they were damaged before shipping our pickers and packers should have spotted that.
With regards to the missing item - it is the same - the warehouse team should have checked this.

I have spoken with our warehouse manager and these issues have been addressed.
Thank you also for the positive feedback in terms of the post-sale services. We do try our best on all fronts and we will continue to improve our dispatch department as per your insights.

I have also emailed you directly regarding this.

I do hope you decide to give us another chance at some point.

Urszula
"Products are fantastic, great quality and fair prices. Love the range to choose from. I mostly sell essential oils and salt lamps. £15 delivery stops me from ordering sometimes but to be fair its comparable to other wholesalers and I'm always watching for the free delivery offer which gives me half price to northern ireland. The customer care is fantastic, I often add something to my order using the message box on the website and they are really accommodating. The delivery can be slow sometimes, but it just takes to be a bit more organised on my behalf. 7 days is the most I've waited, one delivery took only 2 days to NI! Overall I love this company's ethic, I love hearing from David every week and I love selling AW products as I have confidence in the quality and love put into them."
Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to give us a lovely review. We hope that we can continue a fruitful relationship together!

Urszula
"Usually a good a service , but very disappointed that the last order was not dispatched when promised it would be. As a result we lost out on a big selling opportunity for an event."
Hello,

Thank you for your review.
We always try our best to ship orders as fast as we possibly can. Unfortunately sometimes things do not go to plan, for which I do apologize. I hope you do decide to try us again, though.

Urszula
"The products are fantastic and amazing quality. Exactly what I want to send out to my customer. Customer service are efficient and very helpful. Thanks!"
"I love the great ideas they have and ancient wisdom make everything so easy. They even give you a suggested rep which helps. I also like the fair trade policy and their innovated ideas. Wonderful people excellent goods."
"Had my first order very happy thank you."
"customer service was quick"
"I have been using Ancient Wisdom for over 3 years now, and am very happy with them. Their products are attractive, well made and well priced. I have only ever had a few damaged or missing items in the last 3 years, but the Customer Care team have always been very friendly, helpful and polite and immediately resolved the problem. A professional company to deal with."
Hello,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Urszula
"Placed an order on the 20th, it's now the 27th and it's still not been dispatched... am running out of summer to sell the summer bags I ordered. Shame really as my first order went without a hitch. Not sure I'll risk another order after this, sorry!"
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your feedback and many apologies for this.

I have passed your message to our export team. They are on it and will sort this out for you.

Urszula
"On my 5th order great company any problems and it's sorted right away . Products are fantastic as well and delivery is fast great job xx"
Hi Heather,

Thank you for the lovely review!

Have a great weekend!