AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
I found what I needed, Got it Quick and it was easy..so I am very satisfied 👍🏻
Helpful advice via telephone on which product best suited my needs as an Alexander Technique teacher. Good after sales service when I had queries, and one item damaged (the fault of the supplier, not Anatomy Stuff). was replaced quickly. Have gone back to use this company again.
Good quality, fast and reliable delivery!
Price seems competitive! Good delivery!
Very helpful advice before buying and goods arrived quickly and suitably packaged.
To be really honest I was doubtful. But the items I ordered turned out to be superb, good in detail and very well made. Thank you, well done , I am indeed impressed.
Very happy with the skull, its cost effective and great to show my patients what is going on!
Am really pleased with the large model of occiput on Atlas and Axis that I ordered through the website. I am a Feldenkrais teacher and have been using it to teach my students about the relationship of the head to the pelvis. I hadn't realised until it arrived that it also came with its own stand which is really useful. It was much cheaper to buy through the company's website than on Amazon and arrived very promptly. Am really pleased with it.
I have used Anatomystuff twice in the last month and there service and quality of items ordered is excellent. Highly recommended.
Excellent website ! So efficient, all items exactly as described. All delivered on time..... Great value ......long may it continue 😊
Prompt service and a good selection to choose from.
I received my order of a model brain within five days. I was informed of the time and date of the delivery in advance which meant I could easily arrange to have someone available to receive it. The product is as described on the website. It is a beautifully made anatomically correct model of the human brain. As I am a self-taught student seeking to further my understanding of neuroscience this model will be a great asset to me in my studies. I found the price reasonable. Thank you.
Great items and arived quickly
AnatomyStuff have provided a great product which is excellent value for money. The webiste was easy to use and my order was delivered ahead of schedule.
Quick response. Order arrived on time. Well made product. Very impressed with service.
Quick delivery, good products.
Excellent, no problems.
Great service.
Helpful staff.
Love the ordered product! Great customer service from Anatomy stuff. Their contact personnel responded quickly to any issues or queries.
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.77 based on 93 reviews